Insubuy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent company
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 16, 2017
I am very happy with my work here.

Before joining Insubuy, I used to develop simple websites. But I have learned a lot. My professional career has advanced.

There is a lot of ongoing work that gives me job security.

We even moved to a brand new building and I am glad to part of this growth.
Pros
Opportunity, pay, culture, benefits
Cons
Need more staff to sustain growth
Good job
Licensed Insurance Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 16, 2017
On a typical day, I would take numerous calls throughout the day from all sorts of customers.

Before being on the phone, I was given the comprehensive training so that I can give excellent advice to the customers.

The person is trained by two trainers first and finally approved by the owner.

If I have any questions, everyone is always available to help me.

At the end of the day, I feel great that I helped so many people get their insurance.
Pros
401k, dental, vision, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, holidays
Excellent company - Enjoying
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 16, 2017
I joined the company a few months ago and I am thoroughly enjoying working here.

The training is thorough and there is a lot to learn.

Everyone is cordial.

I have a lot of growth opportunities and I like it.

Thank you for hiring me.
Pros
Benefits, pay, work hours, opportunities
Cons
Horrible company to work for
Inbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 18, 2016
Everything about this company was horrible for me as a past employee. The best part of this company is not working for this company. I would highly reconsider before you apply with Narendra or Insubuy. Good luck with your job search but definitely pass this one up.
Pros
Cons
Hours and Pay
Great company to work for
License Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 10, 2016
I have been working for this company for over two years and I am really enjoying it. I have learned so much in all different aspects.

When I started, the training was comprehensive. The trainers and the management are really helpful. It is a joy to work with the co-workers.

Work life balance is good as we work 40 hours a week.

The best part is that if you come to work on time every day, you get $1,000 attendance bonus. Yes, this company pays $1,000 attendance bonus for punctually showing up to work every day.

Insubuy is fast growing and I am glad to be part of the team.
Pros
$1, 000 attendance bonus, profit sharing, 401K, benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 1, 2016
I disagree with the negative reviews I see posted. I have been with Insubuy for almost a year and I think it's a great company to work for. Management is easy to get along with and the trainers are always eager to help. As long as you go in and do your job, there won't be issues, which is the same at any place you work. Going back to the negative reviews, sometimes people are just unhappy and it doesn't matter where they go, they will always complain.

I wasn't asked to post this, I don't think that's something that management would ever request of their employees.
Pros
4 consecutive days off regularly
May 10, 2016

Thank you for being part of Insubuy. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Totally Unprofessional Environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 9, 2016
The owner of the company has no professional demeanor. He ridicules his employees in the presence of others, and blames them for their lack of training. This job is great for those who thrive on abuse.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Abusive management and ownership.
May 10, 2016

It is easy to blame others publicly on the internet when you are not what kind of work want to do or what your job should be.

We wish you good luck in finding a job that you like (highly unlikely).

This is purely my opinion an experience with this company.
Insurance Sales (Former Employee) –  PlanoFebruary 1, 2015
It is up to you to decided if you would like to work for this company. I am just giving my story.
I worked for this company a short while. It was far from pleasant. My training was at best spotty. Most the time the trainer spent her time flirting with the other newbie who worked there. The owner took over the training because of the spotty training I was being given.
The few times one of the non owners gave me training it lasted less than 15 minutes but this was always after the owner had gone home.
Once the trainer told me to listen to the customer but she was talking the entire time the customer was talking so I was expected to listen to both the customer and the trainer... When I explained I was trying to listen to the customer and HER she got up mad and refuse to train me for the rest of the night. Which meant I could not take calls. THIS was purely my experience. When I felt I needed to talk to the owner about my experiences when it came to my training I WAS fired. I simply explained that my training felt like the corporate culture was a little harsh.
I did not tell him about the conversation I over heard in which the office manager and the trainer were telling the guy hired before about all the people who worked for them and were no on longer a part to the company. I thought that was a red flag but now I see it is part of the company.
I was received veil threats from the owner about this review. He wants me to remove it and take away freedom of speech. I want to let people be fully informed when deciding if they want to work for this company as people are fully
  more... informed when they decide to hire someone.  less
Pros
great pay, nice benefit package
Cons
unstable job security
May 10, 2016

It is unfortunate that when you are incapable of getting trained, you want to blame everyone else and everyone in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insubuy. Our community is ready to answer.

Insubuy Reviews by Location