INSURANCE SOLUTIONS

• Overall satisfaction
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging

Productive and flexible

A typical day at Insurance Solutions was setting up appointments, making follow up calls with customers and composing emails daily. The Administrative position was fully remote so I was able to do my work efficiently.

Re: Dissatisfied

It's under payed and a pyramid scam. Were the base of the company and the agents get paid way more then we even think. No paid holidays no benefits what so ever. If u miss one day you get paid $9 an HR for that week. You get paid $10 only IF you meet the criteria for the week and are there all week. Training for the job was unprofessional and the bosses are never there.

Pros

Commission pay

Cons

Underpayed

Great place

Great work environment, people are friendly, great work environment. So much room to grow and expand in this field. If you have no idea what you are doing they will do what they can to properly train you.

Pros

Room to grow

Cons

Not very many benefits

Office Administration

worked as an Insurance broker with numerous car Insurance companies also multiple life insurance companies. Attended customers on a daily with their insurances.

Scam

Help losers become rich and live a lavish life while you barely make ends meet. They steal your money. Completely a fraudulent business. Use business profits as money laundering to sell drugs.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Family oriented workplace

Working at Insurance Solutions is where you will keep very busy, but there are very good at making sure you have fun. It is fast paced and can be stressful on some days, but you can always ask for help and you will get it

Nice family company.

I enjoyed my experience at Insurance Solutions and learned about the insurance industry. I truly enjoyed helping individuals and businesses with their insurance needs. The insurance industry is constantly changing and I have a newfound understanding of the many aspects of the industry.

Pros

Learned about insurance industry.

Cons

No chance for advancement.

Insurance can be fun

The office was always buzzing due to high traffic, in-coming calls from both potential and current clients. We offered the best and most competitive rates for personal or commercial insurance customers. It was important to have time management and organizational skills in tact as this position demanded it. I depended on the cooperation of my co-workers to keep me informed on anything needing to be updated, ordered or filed regarding customers or office maintenance. The hardest part was not getting overly excited about the celebration of employees and office successes which I was responsible for planning all while maintaining my routine calendars and events. It was also the most enjoyable. There is nothing better than being a part of a team that offers employee incentives that bring about team camaraderie.

Really enjoy meeting new clients and listen to their life stories to help

Really enjoy meeting new clients and listen to their life stories to helpthem with the proper investment or insurance products.

Pros

travel, freedom, meet & help people

Cons

obama care, 100% commission

Jobs at INSURANCE SOLUTIONS