Intake Employee Reviews

Busy work
Billing/Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 5, 2018
A typical day at work would consist of customer care in a timely manner. This would entail working thru your breaks on most days, due to lack of employees.
Pros
Great teammates
Cons
Lack of break times
Great job
ELIGIBILITY CASEWORKER (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 5, 2018
Moderately paced environment. Great coworkers. Enjoyed meeting and helping clients. Maintained case files for all clients. Completed face to face interviews.
Pros
Good pay, Good health insurance
Cons
Higher deductable for insurance
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAMarch 26, 2018
A typical day consisted of working to complete a list of tasks. On a given day this would include contacting clients to ensure they are up to date on their case, writing letters, contacting Veterans Affairs, and more.
Great Place to work!
Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 1, 2018
I enjoy working as an intake specialist at Service Source and would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job! I enjoy working with clients and coworkers!
Pros
great benefits and great manager
Cons
no cons
Intake Coordinator
COORDINATOR-fulltime (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 31, 2018
This is a fast pace, stress full job, with timelines you have to meet everyday. You have to be resourceful, quick thinking to solve solutions. You must have positive and great attitude with all people you come into contact with. In the health industry you come across a diverse group of people. The golden rule, you treat people as you would want them to treat you. It's a learned position, it helps if you have some medical background.
Pros
working with great people, work fun festivities, pay depending, benefits
Cons
leaving late, gossip
Rehab Apartment Building
Laborer/Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 22, 2018
This job was a good job because I was able to set my hours. I worked as a laborer. The team of men I worked with was the best part of the job because the work was hard and tiring but them made the time go faster. The hardest part of the job was the work itself.
Intake isn't the worst
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 26, 2017
Its not the worst job, not the best job either, stressful and underpaid, very demanding to say the least with the amount of people expected to be scheduled
Fast-paced
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 4, 2017
Great experience for beginners. If you are a new grad or trying to gain clinical experience than intake will be a great place to start. You meet all types of clients in need of treatment.
Nica place to work at ..
Case Mentor (Current Employee) –  New Bedfford, MANovember 21, 2017
Loved working with the children andtheir families
When there was a problem, and I had the chance to fix the problem between the child and parent, it was kind of rewarding to me. Some children only wanted "love" from their parents thats all,but instead most of them were ignored, abused, and treated like trash. If you dont want children, dont have them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Place
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 14, 2017
Staff and Management share the same vision. Its a team atmosphere. The clients make work life pleasant . I would recommend Nobel for people who take pride in their work.
Fun place
Screener (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 9, 2017
Great manager who was very involved with the work flow. Always was in our corner. Enjoyed coming to work daily. Had wonderful co-workers. Every phone call was different
Pros
fun place
Cons
short breaks
Great Team work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 31, 2017
I would start my day at 8am , opening the office making coffee and checking messages. We were located in inner city and our customers and clients are at povery level and below. My job was to direct the customer to the proper level of help which could be Mortgage Assistance, Case Management,Credit Assistance, Ontrack program, Help for small children, Different programs and services. It's a very busy office and I did get some help, they hired a bilingual Associate to help cover the front desk. I truly enjoyed the position and the people and also the diverse culture. The hardest part of the job was not being able to help some people.
Pros
Wonderful group to work with
Cons
Not offering services that were needed for customers
Rewarding job
Admission Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCOctober 22, 2017
Typical 8-5 job. Some days were very busy, others not so much. There is mostly phone call work and then paperwork when a client is accepted in the system.
Met lots of great people
Specialist, Matrix (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 10, 2017
Working as an intake was a bit challenging at first because I never worked in a call center before and fast paced. The hardest part about the job was trying to get clients over to other department for help.
Fast paced with good benefits
Intake/Leasing Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 26, 2017
Fun and productive most days. There are days where things can be hectic. With proper leadership things always works themselves out. I have learned a lot working for this company. Was able to take a lot of training's and certifications to enhance my horizon.
good place to get expirence
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 25, 2017
ok place to work pay is not fair for the work that you do. other co workers do not help, get a lot of experience in the medical field, hardest part of the job is getting familiar with insurances. most enjoyable is meeting happy patients
Pros
set hours, weekends off
Cons
low pay
Intake/Scheduler nurse
Scheduling Nurse, Brookdale Home health (Former Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 10, 2017
Loved my job until recent management change.
Great benefits and PTO time off.
Previously patient centered until recent change in management.
Patient care should always come first.
Great mission
Intake and Assessment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAAugust 21, 2017
The agency has great services but is currently underfunded and is lacking leadership at its highest levels. The front line staff are hard working and committed.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
low compensation
Balance
Senior Care Associate (Former Employee) –  TNAugust 14, 2017
Balanced work environment. I was able to complete all of task that were required in that day. If I had any unfinished assignments those assignments were observed and communicated to me to complete.
Stressful Enviroment
Sanford Home Medical (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 14, 2017
My work day consisted of constantly being ordered around, I learned not as much as I would have liked, manager was not very good had favorites, not a bad culture, the hardest part was working with people who had no patience to train, I loved my job because one employee really helped me to succeed and feel good about myself.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Negative atmosphere