IntApp

IntApp Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
Cannot comment -privately held company
Very high turnover - I cannot comment much since this is a private company hence information cannot be provided. The challenge with private companies is that all is a secret until the day you start working for them.
Great Leaders | Collaborative Culture | Learning Environment
I enjoy working at Intapp. I have supportive and engaging leaders. I have many opportunities to learn new tools. The environment is positive and collaborative. I feel valued and appreciated.
My worse job experience ever!
Poor Management in the IT Department and IT projects. Not professional at all.
Not recommend accepting any contract position with them. They are not committed to their promises and words. It was my worse job experience ever!
Going places quickly
Interesting to see some comments from people who clearly do not work for the same organization as I do. In three years, seen the company double in size, acquire three new businesses and develop its unique offering which is used by almost all off the largest law firms in the world.
C team are accessible to all staff

Salaries are competitive

Anyone attending the User Conferences in NY or London this year will know that many of the comments on this site are frankly bizarre.
Poor management
Great product with horrible sales management team. The IT minded management team knows very little about the sales process. They struggle to break into new verticals
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Bad Management
this isn't a company I would recommend to anyone who has prior experience leading teams, not sufficient management support for change, no clear cut product direction, lack of reviews that are productive, management not good supporting others
Pros
free snacks
Cons
management ineffective, no direction, lack of focus on priorities
Great people, place to learn but no longer innovating
I have worked with some of the most talented and wonderful teams since working here. However, this company does not seem to have what it takes to truly innovate and deliver a delighter product. It is too focused on sales and not enough on customers. The level or politics for the size can be exhausting. The continuity of hiring external executives without enough technical foot soldiers presents a serious lack of understanding by management of the problems inhibiting growth.
Pros
Work-life balance, stability, opportunity to learn
Cons
Non-interesting tech stack, slow moving, lack of executive direction, office politices
Used to be a great place to work
Intapp has been in a start up mind set for quite a few years. They recently received private funding and the focus/company culture shifted from about the employees to about profit. Management is deaf to employee frustrations and overwork them causing a high turnover rate across the company.
Pros
sporadic free meals, free snacks, free drinks, ping pong table, Foosball table, hydrolic desks. multiple health care options, open floor plan
Cons
no work/life balance, high turnover, no training, no growth opportunities, no recognition, delayed merit increases/promotions/bonuses