Integer Pay & Benefits reviews

Good place for hard working people
Sr. Engineer (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 23, 2019
I started as an intern and left in a senior position. I learned so much and it was always challenging but that’s what I loved about my job. Lazy people usually hate this company but since I am not one of them I was thriving in this company, unfortunately for me I had to move.
Pros
Good salary, good environment in the workplace
Cons
Sometimes was very stressful
long stressful days
Design Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNNovember 9, 2018
There is a lot of turnover of engineers here because managers are incompetent and blame you for their mistakes. Engineers are expected to work 50-60 hours/week. They lied to me in my interview about time commitment . . . do not trust anything they tell you in the interview. Avoid the trouble and DO NOT interview here . . . If you do take a job here, CONTINUE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB and take the first one you can get. . . eventually they will ask for more and more hours and blame you for their mistakes. Benefits were very bad too.
It used to be a great company
Sales (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 11, 2018
Almost 3 years ago, Greatbatch Medical Purchased Lake Region Medical. It should have been a perfect match. The integration has been too slow. Currently the ELT is mired in politics, unrealistic expectations and very little respect for its employee's.
Pros
Decent Salaries and Benefits
Cons
manipulative and competitve environment
hard work
Medical Assembler (Current Employee) –  2300 Berkshire Ln N Suite 1, Plymouth, MN 55441January 26, 2018
I would go in at work at 4:20 am. Then get at work around 4:50 am, buy coffee so I can stay awake. Clock in at 4:56 am then go in and work. Sit there for about 3 hours building parts then go to break. Then come back and sit and build parts again, for 3 hours then go to lunch.
Pros
good over time pay
Cons
strenuous work
Productive, fun, and exciting place to work.
Senior Manufacturing Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Salem, VADecember 20, 2017
Company has state of the art equipment and strives to be the best in the business. PTO and pay are top notch for the area! Good management and communication throughout!
Pros
Super Clean and safe environment. Above average pay and PTO