Integra LifeSciences Employee Reviews

All-In-All, pretty good company
Senior Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 31, 2018
Very professional, educated, and very clean.

Every company has its faults, and we're not exempt, but continual improvement is evident, just too slow.

Every day is a good laugh with my coworkers, even if it's at my expense. Yet a very productive, git-er-done team.
Fantastic place to work.
Production Planner/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJOctober 13, 2018
Interesting place to work with products that are produced for medical use.
The hardest part of the jog is ensuring all products produced are of high quality and are safe for their intended use.
Pros
Stock options.
Cons
Short lunch time.
RUN! This place will suck the life out of you.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 11, 2018
Cincinnati Site has a Plant Manager but HR makes all the decisions. They hire temps to just let them go around 90 days later. There is no advancement, once you are place doing a job you are stuck there till you leave, get fired or die. Engineering brings no value at all, its just a cut throat place. 90% of the jobs they have are being outsourced because they have VF1 Haas machines from 1996 and can't hold a tolerance of +/-0.005. Remember if you read this and take a job there you have been warned. Good Luck!
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Will never work there again!
Cognos BI Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJOctober 10, 2018
They outsource to various cheap IT companies who employed unskilled and unprofessional workers from off shore. Unless company changes their direction or strategy for IT teams, I will not be interested to work there again.
Pros
Free bagels
Cons
Not open to quality feedback.
It was a good to work
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MASeptember 17, 2018
Really loved working at Integra was a fun place to be and work. I liked my boss and the company was close to home. They were also very flexible with hours.
Pros
good pay
Cons
temp
Great First OR Job
Sales Specialist - South Houston Territory (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2018
Integra was a fun company to work for, but it's changed a lot. I don't know as much about it as I used to, and most people from my previous team are no longer there.
Good company with bad management
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 28, 2018
Some people are terrible to work with. Upper management makes poor decisions when hiring managers. A lot of firefighting.
Vacation time benefit is one of the best in Cincinnati.
Nice place to work that provides you with a sense of pride knowing you are a part of the important products developed by this company
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJAugust 22, 2018
I like my job but found that the culture is changing as well as expectations that are at times not feasible. The hours are long and the work is stacked. It appears that some roles that are comparable are not expected to do the same.
Ok
Operations Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  MemphisAugust 21, 2018
Nice people with a very nice culture. Employees work very hard and are extremely dedicated. Management in the Memphis office work just as hard as everyone else.
Pros
N/a
Thoughts
Surgical Sales Representative /Field Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJAugust 7, 2018
Certain divisions of Integra are great some they do not give as much focus to, in the grand scheme of the company. Make sure you join a profitable division.
Easy job
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 8, 2018
Pretty easy job, either every 2 weeks or 3 weeks, you switch positions, picking or packing. While picking you scan tickets, go to the spot, count and pick. If you have bad knees, you do have to climb up and down ladders depending on location of product you need, Management could be better at times, but overall are not bad. Both managers sometimes act different.
OK place to work if you are one of the chosen ones
Wound Reconstruction Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJJuly 3, 2018
As a salesman, you are given great autonomy in your work except that they call you daily to say the exact same thing that they said yesterday. At least 2 skype meetings per week that say the same things over and over and over and over. If you are one of the chosen elite, you can advance within the company. If you put your head down, work hard, and keep out of sight, you will always be a salesman and never advance.
Se promueve el balance en tiempo familiar.
Engineering and Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Former Employee) –  AƱasco, PRJune 3, 2018
Excelente lugar de trabajo. Gran compaƱerismo y trabajo en equipo.
Pros
Cultura pro familia
Cons
Salarios bajos
Great Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJMay 14, 2018
Focused management, investment in people & resources, challenging but rewarding, wide latitude provided to accomplish directives, family atmosphere within HQ
Pros
Great People
Cons
Great management and working enviroment
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 14, 2018
The plant was clean, management was awesome. I moved to Florida to be near family after I lost my son. Under different circumstances I would have stayed with Integra indefinitely.
Tendon Prep
Tendon Pre (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJMay 9, 2018
I worked in a tendon prep Clean Room. We took bovine tendons and shave them down to flakes so they could be chemically prepared for people who had severe burns. We extracted the collagen from the tendons.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Location too far
Limited room to advance
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 25, 2018
Integra is a great place that promotes work life balance. However the pay raise is minimal and little room to advance. The work that is done here is worth while when it comes to the big picture. They are doing new and innovative things. I just don't feel that the people that are doing the everyday work are compensated fairly.
okay company
Clinical Trial Project Associate (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 12, 2018
This can be a nice company to work for depending on your manager and department. I have met some people that really enjoyed their positions but others that do not and what determined it was their manager and team.
Well invested in their employees
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 9, 2018
I am new to the company and a contractor. Company makes good things happen. People seem very friendly. Management also seems very nice. Being new to the job, a bit slow paced for me. Very interesting business/product.
Interesting company to work for
R&D Manager (Current Employee) –  MainsfieldMarch 30, 2018
Fast pace culture, invest in innovation, large company culture, growing company, global company, dynamic company. Interesting experience to gain. Values peoples experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integra LifeSciences. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight