Integra LifeSciences Employee Reviews

Great First OR Job
Sales Specialist - South Houston Territory (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2018
Integra was a fun company to work for, but it's changed a lot. I don't know as much about it as I used to, and most people from my previous team are no longer there.
Good company with bad management
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 28, 2018
Some people are terrible to work with. Upper management makes poor decisions when hiring managers. A lot of firefighting.
Vacation time benefit is one of the best in Cincinnati.
Nice place to work that provides you with a sense of pride knowing you are a part of the important products developed by this company
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJAugust 22, 2018
I like my job but found that the culture is changing as well as expectations that are at times not feasible. The hours are long and the work is stacked. It appears that some roles that are comparable are not expected to do the same.
Ok
Operations Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  MemphisAugust 21, 2018
Nice people with a very nice culture. Employees work very hard and are extremely dedicated. Management in the Memphis office work just as hard as everyone else.
Pros
N/a
Thoughts
Surgical Sales Representative /Field Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJAugust 7, 2018
Certain divisions of Integra are great some they do not give as much focus to, in the grand scheme of the company. Make sure you join a profitable division.
Easy job
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 8, 2018
Pretty easy job, either every 2 weeks or 3 weeks, you switch positions, picking or packing. While picking you scan tickets, go to the spot, count and pick. If you have bad knees, you do have to climb up and down ladders depending on location of product you need, Management could be better at times, but overall are not bad. Both managers sometimes act different.
OK place to work if you are one of the chosen ones
Wound Reconstruction Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJJuly 3, 2018
As a salesman, you are given great autonomy in your work except that they call you daily to say the exact same thing that they said yesterday. At least 2 skype meetings per week that say the same things over and over and over and over. If you are one of the chosen elite, you can advance within the company. If you put your head down, work hard, and keep out of sight, you will always be a salesman and never advance.
Se promueve el balance en tiempo familiar.
Engineering and Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Former Employee) –  AƱasco, PRJune 3, 2018
Excelente lugar de trabajo. Gran compaƱerismo y trabajo en equipo.
Pros
Cultura pro familia
Cons
Salarios bajos
Great Place to Work
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJMay 14, 2018
Focused management, investment in people & resources, challenging but rewarding, wide latitude provided to accomplish directives, family atmosphere within HQ
Pros
Great People
Cons
Great management and working enviroment
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 14, 2018
The plant was clean, management was awesome. I moved to Florida to be near family after I lost my son. Under different circumstances I would have stayed with Integra indefinitely.
Tendon Prep
Tendon Pre (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJMay 9, 2018
I worked in a tendon prep Clean Room. We took bovine tendons and shave them down to flakes so they could be chemically prepared for people who had severe burns. We extracted the collagen from the tendons.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Location too far
Limited room to advance
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 25, 2018
Integra is a great place that promotes work life balance. However the pay raise is minimal and little room to advance. The work that is done here is worth while when it comes to the big picture. They are doing new and innovative things. I just don't feel that the people that are doing the everyday work are compensated fairly.
okay company
Clinical Trial Project Associate (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 12, 2018
This can be a nice company to work for depending on your manager and department. I have met some people that really enjoyed their positions but others that do not and what determined it was their manager and team.
Well invested in their employees
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJApril 9, 2018
I am new to the company and a contractor. Company makes good things happen. People seem very friendly. Management also seems very nice. Being new to the job, a bit slow paced for me. Very interesting business/product.
Interesting company to work for
R&D Manager (Current Employee) –  MainsfieldMarch 30, 2018
Fast pace culture, invest in innovation, large company culture, growing company, global company, dynamic company. Interesting experience to gain. Values peoples experience.
developing company
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJMarch 20, 2018
Company is growing very fast and well. Developing company, good opportunity to grow with company. Working is depend on what group and department you are working and how is the manager of that group. So general company review is not possible only group review is the one we can states. My group is developing group so managers are also learning and try to grow with company.
Nice Place
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJMarch 17, 2018
Not a bad place to work. Started with little knowledge about the company but was impressed with the way they did their business. Sometimes lacked direction and wasn't too transparent.
good front but not a good enviroment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  York, PAMarch 16, 2018
Seemed like a good place to work at first but ended up being nothing that I was hired on for. Was trained for work jobs but then refused to work in the programs. Had to go to other departments to get work while full-time co-workers would work 20-30 hours overtime. Management would never manage and the company had everything but their Integrity as an interest. No project management to speak of and so disorganized most projects would either be rejected or never finished because there was hardly no communication from start to finish. Coworkers were more concerned about getting more pay with overtime than completing projects efficiently.
Pros
do have good people working there but unappreciated for it
Cons
no teamwork or team ethics.
More management than workers
Sales Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 16, 2018
Too many unproductive meetings and not enough budget or employees to carry out initiatives. Their motto in the industry is to buy up smaller companies to gain more product run lean and mean on support for those product lines and growth.
Production
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJDecember 26, 2017
A very bad place to work at. Poor management and lack of advancement. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. The different shifts are treated very opposite.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integra LifeSciences. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight