Integra LifeSciences Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, NY 10532January 19, 2019
Integra Lifesciences was a fairly nice place to work. The hardest part of the job was learning Oracle system used but once you did it for awhile it was ok.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
limited career advancements
Lots of hours, tough work/life balance
Strategy Leader (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJJanuary 18, 2019
Integra was tough place to work at. The work life balance was difficult, but the potential for advancement was good. Integra was a quickly growing company, expectations and demands are high.
Challenges and Opportunites
Sr. Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJJanuary 9, 2019
Integra manufactures great products. Most employees are focused on meeting the key deliverable's of the organization and under the current CEO has seen significant growth. Management is somewhat disconnected and communication is suffers across the business units. Decisions are made in silos and often conflict with other core plans. With the high degree of change, teams spend too much time chasing solutions without solving the underlying problems. Management needs engage more openly and trust that those working in the day to day can provide feedback.
Pros
Free Bagles, Coffee, Flexible work, Good benefits and comp
Cons
lack of communication, lack of focus, too many disconnected systems, No clear advancement path
Average place to work.
Executive Director, National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 6, 2019
Average place to work. Typically managing one piece of business of critical mass, this role is the overall brand champion, demonstrating strong ownership of the brand and keeping the focus on brand success
Pros
Typical
Cons
Typical
Family oreinted
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJanuary 4, 2019
A typical day at work was to manufacture and produce quality medical products for others.FDA,GMP, clean room environment. pulling together to get things done in a timely matter
Tbd
Executive Director, National Accounts (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 14, 2018
TBD

Oncology Industry Expert with Exemplary Leadership Skills and Strong Industry Relationships.
Achieving Goals and Delivering Extraordinary Results in Extremely Complex Value Based Care Environments.
Relaxed environment
Customer Service Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJNovember 28, 2018
Pretty cool place to work at. However, some of the younger workers are very immature. Also one young person in management seemed to be immature & threatened by seasoned employees.
The company is very busy and days go by really fast.
Medical Technical Writer/Change Management (Former Employee) –  York, PANovember 28, 2018
1) I am a contractor at this company, so I don't get involved with the benefits, job security or advancement.
2) A typical day is responding to emails first thing and pre-paring for meetings. I type the minutes for two hours at a time in most meetings.
3) I have been able to brush up on my excel and SharePoint skills.
4) I mostly manage my own work load and email my supervisor about finished projects.
5) It is not easy to find a difficult part about this position. Maybe sometimes understanding what was said during a conference call.
6) My manager is extremely knowledgeable. It is of very importance that I am extremely focused. I enjoy working closely with him and the team. I love processing changes in the Agile database.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
I do not live in Pennsylvania where this company is located.
All-In-All, pretty good company
Senior Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 31, 2018
Very professional, educated, and very clean.

Every company has its faults, and we're not exempt, but continual improvement is evident, just too slow.

Every day is a good laugh with my coworkers, even if it's at my expense. Yet a very productive, git-er-done team.
Fantastic place to work.
Production Planner/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJOctober 13, 2018
Interesting place to work with products that are produced for medical use.
The hardest part of the jog is ensuring all products produced are of high quality and are safe for their intended use.
Pros
Stock options.
Cons
Short lunch time.
RUN! This place will suck the life out of you.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 11, 2018
Cincinnati Site has a Plant Manager but HR makes all the decisions. They hire temps to just let them go around 90 days later. There is no advancement, once you are place doing a job you are stuck there till you leave, get fired or die. Engineering brings no value at all, its just a cut throat place. 90% of the jobs they have are being outsourced because they have VF1 Haas machines from 1996 and can't hold a tolerance of +/-0.005. Remember if you read this and take a job there you have been warned. Good Luck!
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Will never work there again!
Cognos BI Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJOctober 10, 2018
They outsource to various cheap IT companies who employed unskilled and unprofessional workers from off shore. Unless company changes their direction or strategy for IT teams, I will not be interested to work there again.
Pros
Free bagels
Cons
Not open to quality feedback.
Not a bad place
Electro Mechanical Assembler II (Current Employee) –  York, PASeptember 20, 2018
Not a bad place to work but management needs to communicate expectations to employees batter/faster. Upper management keeps changing. People that should have been let go a long time ago are still here.
Pros
Safety lunches
Cons
Communication
It was a good to work
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MASeptember 17, 2018
Really loved working at Integra was a fun place to be and work. I liked my boss and the company was close to home. They were also very flexible with hours.
Pros
good pay
Cons
temp
Great First OR Job
Sales Specialist - South Houston Territory (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2018
Integra was a fun company to work for, but it's changed a lot. I don't know as much about it as I used to, and most people from my previous team are no longer there.
Good company with bad management
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 28, 2018
Some people are terrible to work with. Upper management makes poor decisions when hiring managers. A lot of firefighting.
Vacation time benefit is one of the best in Cincinnati.
Nice place to work that provides you with a sense of pride knowing you are a part of the important products developed by this company
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJAugust 22, 2018
I like my job but found that the culture is changing as well as expectations that are at times not feasible. The hours are long and the work is stacked. It appears that some roles that are comparable are not expected to do the same.
Ok
Operations Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  MemphisAugust 21, 2018
Nice people with a very nice culture. Employees work very hard and are extremely dedicated. Management in the Memphis office work just as hard as everyone else.
Pros
N/a
Thoughts
Surgical Sales Representative /Field Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJAugust 7, 2018
Certain divisions of Integra are great some they do not give as much focus to, in the grand scheme of the company. Make sure you join a profitable division.
Easy job
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 8, 2018
Pretty easy job, either every 2 weeks or 3 weeks, you switch positions, picking or packing. While picking you scan tickets, go to the spot, count and pick. If you have bad knees, you do have to climb up and down ladders depending on location of product you need, Management could be better at times, but overall are not bad. Both managers sometimes act different.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integra LifeSciences. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

1.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss