Integra MLTC Employee Reviews

Horrible management
UAS Assessment Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYMay 8, 2019
Focused on numbers, very racist clique environment, complaints get disregarded, emails get ignored, pay every 2 wks, high nurse turnover, worst MLTC I worked for!!
Pros
Up to date equipment
Benefits
Could be good place to work, if leaders truly believed their own mission and vision.
Past employee - Care Manager (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYMarch 13, 2019
Looks great from the outside, different when you get in. I was told they are changing, but not sure when/how. Needs a more solid foundation for new people and less favoritism, equal treatment/recognition of hard workers. Management needs to listen to the employee's suggestions for changes since they are the ones doing the work!
Pros
Great salary
Cons
Unreasonable daily productivity pressure and favoritism.
It was the worst job I have ever had.
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYFebruary 26, 2019
My department did not have a welcoming environment towards newcomers. Management was more interested in a workers personal life than professional advancement. Lack of training and subtle racim. They paid more attention towards dress code than training a new employee.
Pros
Breakfast on Friday
Poorly managed
RN Care Manager (Former Employee) –  New Hyde ParkFebruary 21, 2019
Racial discrimination among cultures, Poor Orientation/education, Poor direction and management. Non professional "Party Atmosphere" Pressure to meet "Numbers". I could not wait to leave this organization.
Pros
Na
Cons
see above
Productive and rewarding job- great experience
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYJanuary 24, 2019
I worked at Integra for approx. 2 years. Fast paced environment with a very supportive team and manager/supervisor. Positive experience- left for reasons not related to the job.
Pros
Pto, vacation, environment
Cons
needs some improvement with the 401K and health insurance package
Productive place to work at
Employee (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Great company! Culture is very relaxed yet everyone is very hard-working and committed to their work. There is room for growth here and I would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Free bagels and dress-down (casual) on Friday's
Cons
Healthcare benefits, yet it's a growing company
Great place to be if you want set work hours
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYOctober 10, 2018
This can be an amazing place to work depending on your work team. Documentation and coordination are very important in this job. This job is also great for an organized individual.
Pros
Free breakfast on fridays
Cons
Inconsistent guidelines
Intially Integra was a fun place to work but after a while frequency of management changes made it difficult to perform with true fervor.
Intake Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 6, 2018
Initially Integra was a fun place to work but after a while management kept changing, you never knew who your supervisor was, work became demanding.
Good place to work ,employees are like family.
Spanish Speaking Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 14, 2018
The place is well to work,employees help each other . Management is doing the best so the employees can be successful.We work in team that is good for the patients.
Pros
Nice Holiday party and breakfast every Friday
Cons
location place
Productive and fast paced office environment
Business Development Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2018
As a Business Development Manager I am out in the field 80% of the time to outreach to prospective prospects. Communicating with different vendors and business to generate leads and referrals were my primary focus of the job. Constant communication with our internal enrollment department is another critical key to my success at Integra because making sure my referrals convert into enrollment is the most important process. The hardest part of the job is to stay connected with most of the office staff because I am out in the field most of the time, therefore I would not take notice of any staff changes internally. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the freedom to be out in the field outreaching to prospects and taking small steps everyday to complete your marketing strategy.
Pros
free raffles and gifts monthly
Cons
no parking space provided near the office
Good place to learn about MLTC
Provider Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYJanuary 27, 2018
Integra is a great place to gain experience. It offers medical, dental and vision plans to their employees. This MLTC covers eight counties of New York State.
Service Coordinator
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 5, 2015
Corrdinates with nurse care manager to help faciliate services to menbers.
Handles administration responsibilities of nurse care managers.
Assists and resolves issues with service provider to insure no interrupions with services
Helps provide transfation services to assessment nurses and filed nurse.
Provides clinical support to other professionals fo the care managerment team.
Pros
very Good
Cons
Integra MLTC
New opportunity for growth
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 16, 2015
Management say there are new opportunities for growth on the way; it has not arrived yet. It is a Small company, with potential for some growth once managed correctly.
Pros
New opportunity for growth
Cons
high turn over
Every single day is a new experience
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 14, 2015
Every day is not the same; each member has different situation asking for help. And each situation has different way to resolve it; sometimes, that helps me to discover something new from the system that I'm using. It's becoming easy after even two months with new members to manage and update her their files. No issues with any co-workers, because I'm always available to help and answer any questions to anyone who's asking me for help. My members become my friends, they call me for any issues and they sometimes tell me about their private lives and always make me laugh; it is very hard to hear the hospitals call report that one of my members pass away. But the best part of my daily work is when anyone calls for help members or providers I can serve them for what they are calling for; they are happy and tell me that I'm so helpful.
very job unsecured place
Marketing Liaison/Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 24, 2015
very job unsecured place. management spend more time on dress code for its employees then and task performents and on company growing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integra MLTC. Our community is ready to answer.