Integra Service Connect Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 28, 2018
Not a good place to work. The culture in this company is not good for stress free environment. Working with an organization with no real way to understand the needs of the employees. Numbers are the only thing this company care about.
The Worst Company in the world don’t waste your time
Outreach specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2018
I’ve worked for Company little over a year , I’ve made the company great by the work me and team was doing in New York , we work off contracts and they had lots of work in beginning . However they laid off so many people that have been there over 15yrs and some when I first started Hyatt I hire ys the newbiews I knew something was wrong . However I stuck it out starting was salary then changed to hourly back to salary v cause we were making a lot of money do to to over time hours out on the field . They pay less than 50 cent per mile warevand tare your car . You’ll get employee of month get your b Movers sky high soon as numbers are little low they will fire you and lie won’t give you your bonus checks that’s owed ! Please I’m begging you turn away from Company ! The Management is all cruel , unprofessional. They want you to do there jobs and the coordinators do ! They get paid to tell us what to do ! But ask them to go to the neighbors they said me us lol they won’t !!! Cause they didn’t do it . Don’t work for this company they dropped salary from 36,000 yo 25,000 or less because they say the bonus will make up for it lol however they tax off of bonus you’ll be losing out on bonuses they never give on time you’ll be waiting 6 months for it if you get the correct amount . Listen I’m not one to come here and write a story about a company but this company is cruel and wicked it’s fake and they use there staff they won’t last long . Ev briskly oropke not going to want to contract no more with them because they lol figure how to do it in there own 🤷🏾‍♀️.... dontveirk here or rise  more... you’ll regret it !  less
Pros
Cons
Low compensation, unprofessional management, not loyalty or trust worthy
Of course life happens
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 15, 2017
No this is not the job for everyone. However if you are in the helping profession the reward is in those you help. Good or bad when a person needs a helping hand be that samaritan . A smile and a helping hand makes us as a society a little better.

In Seattle Washington the team strives to help those in need of our help. It is an amazing feeling to be a part of this culture of helpers.
Pros
The people we work to help. Leaders that get you and know how to aid you in the process
Cons
sometime you have to know when you can not help someone, it is hard to verbalize that to management
Wont be around long
worked there (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 10, 2017
These people are obnoxious, they pay low, make you drive your car. DOnt want to reimburse you. Want to change your pay just like that. the managers think they are better than you and HR only helps themselves. no job secuirty at all if they dont like you anymore your done. once your the best than your the worst in the same week. this company actually had an employee who was murdered in florida i think read
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
very competitive
Community Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 5, 2017
I worked from home and spent majority of my time in the field.Work load was pretty heavy at times but managers were very understanding and always there to lend a helping hand,
Pros
set own schedule, benifits
Cons
not much room for promotion
very fun and exciting
COMMUNITY COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDSeptember 25, 2017
integra is a great place to work. However there was no job security and family medical leave. I really enjoyed working there. My co workers were awesome and we really worked as a team.
Pros
can work from home at times
Cons
no job security
good job
Community Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2017
Loved working with people and contributing to a healthy lifestyle. I was helping to keep people out of the emergency room. I enjoy helping people who needed help and wanted to change the way they was living.
Pros
working with ppl
Cons
no cons
Review
COMMUNITY COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJApril 26, 2017
Love the concept of the company. If your looking for job security this may not be the right company for you. The work it contracted and you can lose your job at any time. Also lot's of travel. Some members can be located an hour from your home. Daily commuting and lots of mileage and wear on your vehicle. Car allowance is given but you end up spending well over for maintenance. I do enjoy working with the population served and seeing positive outcomes. I'm ready for a change now.
Pros
Population served
Cons
compensation
Stressful for older adults....perfect for a young person with no responsibilities
Community Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 18, 2017
Not organized......People get terminated without notice. You will not be working within your area. You will be assisting members that are located 50mins or more from your home address. Daily out reach is a must for this company to keep their contract. Its like working for Uber Services. You travel too far to visit members that do not want services.This is like working for a staffing agency because their contracts with the client usually last for about 6months.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Transporting sick people constantly with your personal vehicle with little or no notice.
Community Coordintor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 11, 2016
Flexible hours, with a wonderful and supportive team and very attentive managers. I really like this job. The hardest part of the job is the wear and tear on your vehicle but you are give an allowance for gas and maintenance on top of your salaried pay for the Community Coordinator position.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Vehicle Wear and tear.
Rewarding job
Community Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 30, 2014
no one day is ever the same , but to see that you have made an impact on someone's life is truly rewarding
Pros
work form home capability, flexible schedule
Cons
only 30 mins for lunch