Integra Telecom Employee Reviews

Great Colleagues/Great product
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMarch 22, 2018
Best colleagues I have ever worked with to date. Wish I could continue with the company. Alas, they relocated out of my state. Shame as it was a great company with a very good product we all believed in. Good luck Integra!
Pros
Colleagues and Product
Cons
Relocation
demanding environment
GM Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 11, 2018
the go to market plan was successful and the business was thriving. The culture of the organization was ok but a lot of internal politics. Consequently progress was slow due to internal in fighting.
Pros
intelectually challenging
Cons
heavy travel
Not a bad company
Network Control Technician Data Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 6, 2018
Not a bad company. Always going through some sort of re-org due to accusations. ELI NOC was a great place and customers loved it. However a Re-ORG broke it up and siloed techs. Massive brain drain.
Pros
Good team. Lots of good people to work with
Cons
Hard to advance. Lots of re-org.
Fast paced, never boring
VP of Operations & Engineering (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 7, 2017
the day started early and was fast paced in a competitive environment...you know the early bird gets the worm and we were after all of them. being a new player in a new market we had to develop a new tem along with new processes.
Pros
Fast pace, i love that!
Cons
Very competitive!
Job Shadow
Job Shadow Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAOctober 16, 2017
I was just a Job Shadow Apprentice, so I cant really say anything about this job since I was only there for 2 days. But the person I was shadowing seems to really love it there, so I'll just give it five stars.
Good pay but too political for my liking.
Senior Account Executive - PBX Sales (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 11, 2017
I left the company because of the politics. My immediate manager was a great guy but the people above him played to their favorites and it showed. Also, most of the decisions that mattered made no sense. Consequently the company lost all of the best producers and the upper managers are now gone.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Politics within the company.
Telecom at it best....
Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 20, 2017
On a typical work week, I worked about 60 hours and drove my car almost a thousand miles per week. High pay due to it being very challenging and a lot of work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No balance between work and personal life
Satisfactory place to work
Directory Listing Provisioner (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 11, 2017
It has been quite a while since I was employed at Integra, therefore much of it has likely changed. For that reason I do not think I will be able to provide an objective review.
Pros
medical and dental benefits.. The office is located near the train and bus transportation.
Cons
At the time I was employed there I felt the base salary was a bit low.
good
Service Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 28, 2017
great management, friendly environment, Great team culture , fun place to work, fast pace. Never a SLOW DAY always busy. Sense of pride. Everyone worked together well. Everyone helped each other
Good Company - Very Competitive Marketplace
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 6, 2017
Integra had agressive pricing, good products and very good customer service and operations, but the industry is just so competitive that it is difficult to stay at the number one position - if you are lucky enough to get there.
Pros
Great People, could be fun at times to help calm the stress, good benefits and opportunity to make great money with performance
Cons
Stressful and the industry is very competitive
Average experience
Account Manager III, Enterprise/VIP Accounts (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2017
Overall good experience, majority of colleagues were fantastic to work and partner with. Company consistently was trimming up and laying off, that aspect was very unsettling.
Fun place to work
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 12, 2017
This job was very educational. I learned a lot about Customer Service and Collections. They also provided fun time by hosting social engagements and outdoor sports.
Worked with great people who had integrity and a drive for success. Awesome team work.
Network Service Technician II (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORJune 3, 2017
Integra was a great place to work to learn the changing technologies of data / communications. Formal training was rare. One had to learn from studies and working with peers. We where all driven to be and to help others achieve a successful out come. Do to the ever changing technologies and the fierce competition we where in a constant state of change and development of new and better services coupled with changing job management tools and processes to increase productivity and successful on-time delivery and maintenance of services. Compensation and benefits were okay but began to deteriorate in the last 5 years. Integra and Electric Lightwave were bought by the Zayo Group in 2017.
Pros
Worked with great people.
Company no longer exists
Network Operations Technician III (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2017
This company no longer exists. It was bought out in March and I don't know enough about the new company to say whether its going to be a good company to work for or not.
Great people, below average compensation
Circuit Designer III (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 18, 2017
Pros: great co-workers, interesting work, lots of challenges.

Cons: expensive benefits, infrequent & small raises, difficult to move up in operations & service delivery.
It was a good place to work
Financial Analyst II - F,P &A (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 11, 2017
Integra was a great place to work. There was a solid work/life balance. While many departments work individually, there was always a sense of team and common goals.
Pros
Everyone respected each other
Horrible, Horrible Customer Service
Service (Former Employee) –  OregonFebruary 26, 2017
Completely ignorant Mid-management.
Their only drive is: promotion
Not one sense or caring about company well being.
Vice President of Service Delivery
Vice President of Service Delivery (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 7, 2017
Led all Service Delivery functions, the corporate Project Management Office (PMO) and the Business Analytics division of the organization. Reported directly to the president & COO. Held daily interactions with the executive teams
Productive and fun place to work
Network Implementation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 24, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Integra and I worked in several different roles. I would be willing to work there again. I was a SAT III and a Network Implementation Engineer.
Room to grow and develop skills
Network Cost Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 12, 2017
I was fortunate enough to find supportive management and mentors to help me develop professionally. I was able to build upon my existing skill base, and learn new processes and positions. I enjoyed working for Integra.
Pros
Telecommuting, fun culture, growth potential
Cons
Compensation