Integral Consulting Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

They Lied
Customer Service Representative for ICE (Former Employee) –  Williston, VTOctober 11, 2018
I relocated to Vermont for this job, and 9 of us were laid off after 2 months. We weren't told it was a temp job until the first day. I felt that they lied about that.
Most of the people that was laid off were the good workers, they kept the dead weight.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Too many to mention
Poor Management
Identity Exploitation Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 25, 2018
Management lacks integrity, you will never come first as an employee, working on contracting side they will let you go without warning with no prior warning or paperwork. do not voice your opinion on a matter as it will be held against you. personally had more experience than the individuals put in charge but was unable to discuss with them to correct them as it was used against me when they lost the contract and let myself and several other individuals go.
Pros
pay, healthcare
Cons
work ethic, management, colleagues
Interesting
RECRUITING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 9, 2018
Lots of hard work. Company culture is to go after work to promote the growth of the company. Need to get up to date with struggle concerning teleworking.
Excellent company to work for!
Lead Enterprise Architect/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 12, 2018
Excellent company to work for! Its a family-oriented organization with superb leadership. They provide many opportunities for promotion, training, and development.
Integral
Identity Intelligence (I2) Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAMay 17, 2018
The company offers highly competitive benifits however salaries are not very competitive. The company can also be very accommodating to its works which is a plus for families.
Pros
Healthcare Plan and Benefits
Cons
Salery and Career Advancement
Starting in a great direction.
Application Service desk agent (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDApril 25, 2018
Integral was a great organization to work for. They were goal oriented but didn't lose sight of the employees they chose to hire. If it were not for my personal circumstances, I would still be working for them. Overall, an exemplary company that I would recommend to anyone looking for a welcoming atmosphere. I only gave four stars for advancement due to my short-lived employment with their organization, I cannot say much about advancement, but I can attest that as long as the defined goals they provide to you are met (and don't take too many breaks), there is little concern about job security.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
Customers can be hard to help
Excellent Company
Operations & Sustainment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDMarch 8, 2018
Integral Consulting Services is a well-balanced company offering great employment opportunities. Currently transitioning to a large Veteran owned business opening up more options for the future.
Easy anfd interesting work
Biometric Identity All-Source Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 27, 2018
The job was fair paced and easy to manage. Manager generally flexible with hours. Shift work consisted of three 8-hour shifts and work 12 hour days on Saturda and Sunday every 3 weeks.
Very nice company to work for
Emergency Management/COOP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 21, 2017
Only complaint I had here was that the contract I was hired on was short-term and when it expired the company had no place else to put me so I had no choice but to leave (they have quadrupled in size since then). But in my time there, I felt very taken care of, they had some great benefits, and were a great combination of very down to earth but professiona.
Pros
Great benefits, felt very taken care of
Cons
Short term contract left little to no job security
Employees treated as a commodity
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDOctober 1, 2017
Integral, like many other contracting companies expects loyalty, but doesn't give it. Management doesn't communicate and there is much drama. Salary has been stagnant for several years and paid time off is minimal.
Pros
Client work environment is laid back and flexible
Cons
Company management borders on incompetent - extremely poor communication

Want to know more about Integral Consulting Services, Inc.?

Ask a question
Short term contracting
Junior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 28, 2017
I was promised that my contact would be renewed (verbally) and it was not renewed at the promise time and I was stuck. There are no benefits for short term contractors,
Pros
Timesheets, paper trail of your hours
Cons
no benefits for short term contractors, was underpaid
Land Surveyor
Surveyor Area Support Group-Afghanistan (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJune 26, 2017
Highly visible work environment. Projects change and there is always something new to do and learn. Follow employees are great to work with. Head office is understanding on issues
Pros
Dynamic Projects to work on
Cons
Deployment life
5 years and still going strong
HQ (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJune 14, 2017
I have been working for Integral for the past 5 years and really enjoy the experience and the people. There is an open door policy that isn't just words and you can walk into managements office at any time and they will give you their full attention and focus no matter how many other things are going on in their world. Management has always fostered a team oriented and employee focused environment where ideas come from all areas to further the individual and the company.
Pros
team work, communication, management professionalism
good location
Identity Intelligence Exploitation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAMarch 26, 2017
The environment, fellow employees, and type of work is great. Integral truly looks out for its employees. Work is good, make sure you ask questions with your contact to include your schedule.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
schedule
Multi-Channel Transmission Systems Operator/Maintainer
Treaty Escort (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDNovember 26, 2016
Pretty straight forward for anyone that knows the military. You go to work do your job and get off. I have no complaints the only reason I separated was to explore better opportunities.
Pros
Great benefits, Civilian career progression
Cons
Time away from loved ones
A lot of Potential!
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDDecember 4, 2014
Everyone works very hard here at Integral Consulting Services, Inc. Employees tend to focus on their specific responsibilities which at times does not lend itself to a team orientation or put another way - "we are all in this together attitude."

This view is geographically reinforced because employees are deployed at multiple locations depending on their clients. I believe the potential is there to become more teamwork oriented, but this will require leadership to be more proactive and create initiatives to develop a sense of esprit de corps among employees.
Pros
Good pay and benefits.
Cons
Employees working remotely may not feel part of a bigger team.
Unprofessional
Consultant (Former Employee) –  gaithersburgOctober 18, 2012
Poorly managed company that lacks professionalism, favors incompetent employees because of their color, rather than skills and education.
Pros
work timings
Cons
racist, unprofessional
Official response from Integral Consulting Services, Inc.
June 8, 2017

Current Employee:

This comment does not reflect the values and culture of Integral Consulting Services. The racist comment in the "Cons" section is the farthest from the truth about this organization. Integral Consulting Services is a Woman owned minority business, and thrives on diversity and inclusion. The company core culture promotes collaboration, team work and a unified level of professionalism among its employees. Our diversity breads our unity and contributes to our success as an organization.

On behalf of Integral Consulting Services, the company sends its condolences to this employee and wishes this person great success in all their future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integral Consulting Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about