IntegraNet Health
View all IntegraNet Health reviews

IntegraNet Health

IntegraNet Health Employee Review

IntegraNet Health Revenue Cycle Specialist Review - Lack of management

I just worked here for a week and then quit. There is total lack of direction and management. They hired me to do posting. The accounts and files are totally unorganized and you have to jump through a bunch of hoops just to get to the documents you need to get to to work on. There was a complete lack of training/ unwillingness to train me at all. Pros: Clean, pretty building with nice amenities like a gym. Good pay and the other workers had flexible hours although that was not offered to me. Good opportunities for advancement if you can hang in there, it wasn't for me.

Pros

Good pay, nice work area

Cons

Lack of management, unorganized.

Same location

Great work environment lots of teamwork

I love working here. It’s a small team so we all work together. The management is approachable and they will assist so that you can have family work life balance

Flexible Hours

Love the Flexible hours but the management is awful in the dept that I work in, no people or management skills, no acknowledgement or thank you's for what we do. CEO is awesome and very friendly and treats the employees fairly. A very diverse company.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Pto, Benefits

Cons

Pay, Management

Flexible schedule

Flexible schedules, non-stressful place to work. Alot of diversity in the company. Gym facility, good benefits and bonuses. Company is very family oriented.

Pros

Flexible schedule, family oriented company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntegraNet Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

IntegraNet Health Reviews by Location

• IntegraNet Health
  • Lack of management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?