INTEGRATED AIRLINE SERVICES Employee Reviews

I loved this job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2018
It was a great experience and I truly enjoyed the nature of the work.
I loved the challenge as an inbound supervisor and had a great team! We got that job done! I loved when the head honcho from Washington would make his visits and words of praise he had to offer me. I felt appreciated.
Easy and exciting place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kenner, LAMarch 1, 2018
A typical day includes loading and unloading aircraft. I was basically trained on everything and through this company I became a stronger employee and an even better supervisor. This company grew with me. My manager always made it easy to learn and was willing to teach the employees who were interested in knowing certain things. the hardest part of the job is the early mornings. But I enjoy waking up every morning to my awesome crew.
the working place was a poor place to work
Ramp Agent/ Crew Chief-Warehouse Distribution (Former Employee) –  DFW TexasJanuary 31, 2018
They would start us about 7:00am with a 747 plane coming in and we would have to prepare for it's arrival like make sure the forklifts had plenty of propane etc.I would come in and they would have fired all the office personnel which they did most of the time which someone have bought the company now it's called The Pinacale Transport
Pros
no lunch you would have to bring it
Cons
we only break after the plane has been loaded and taken off
Bad place
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2017
I hated working there it was too many arguments and fights and I didn't like working in bad environments especially when your trying to be perfessional
Great Managers
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2017
Management was great. Everyone was friendly, worked well together as a team. Very quick paced, you needed to know the in and outs of your job. You need to be able to lift heavy objects.
Money
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJune 22, 2017
The only downfall with this job is that it was split shifts and the pay was horrible. The work was pretty easy and the understanding of the job was simiple
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Money and Hours
Work environment was good
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 21, 2017
horrible company and not enough hours. The rate of pay is very low and the management is not properly trained and does not hold everyone accountable for their actions.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
No breaks
hatdwork and plenty of hours, good management
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXFebruary 28, 2017
At first will seem like a difficult job, but once you learn what to do it becomes easy. Since working here I've learns how to operate forklifts and to build pallets. Also on the ramp I've learned how to work in inside all planes and able to operate all heavy machinery
Job for a single person
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXDecember 31, 2016
Job is demanding on your time and body. Split shifts make it difficult to have a life outside of work. They do offer part time schedule and willing to work with people in school.
Pros
Work is over in about 1 hour
Cons
No breaks and work around plane arrival
Not a fun place
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LADecember 29, 2016
Very low pay $7.50/hr no paid time off
little hours
not enough workers
horrible manager
manager hires family and they get away with everything
The Lafayette,La station is horrible.
we need undercover bosses to come here.
Cons
$7.50/hr pay very poor management
fun and entertaining
RAMP AGENT (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LAJune 21, 2015
A typical day at work was a lot of waiting for trucks to deliver packages. when the trucks arrived It was time to start moving and getting the job done. I learned that having a good work system is good to have and can be productive. Managing this job was easing going because everyone was in one place all the time and everyone was able to be seen in order to get the plane to go out on its scheduled time to depart . This particular job working with co-worker can be stressful at times. Some didn't want to lift up on heavy boxes and want to stay doing the same thing, where else others wanted the opportunity to the most easiest part of the job. The hardest thing about the job was lifting heavy boxes and moving them from one place to another. The enjoyable thing about the job there was a lot of free time to relax if this was a part time job and that you only worked for three hours.
Pros
free time
I really like the job!
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 24, 2015
I love working here.
Love working in and around the airplane and being responsible for cargo. I like the physical demand.
Pros
I've gained experience as a Ramp Agent
Cons
This is a 3 hour shift, so it can not pay all the bills. Love the job, just need more work.
Productive and fun Workplace
Import Agent/Export Agent (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 22, 2015
A typical day at work you start out by preping all the documents before you open. We open at 8:00 am each day. As soon as we open we help drivers with what they are picking up as well as with what they might be dropping off. I prep information for the Import flights that come in. The co-workers are nice to work with but sometime there are those that don't do what they are suppose to do.
So it gets hard when that happens because we have to work twice
as hard.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when we finish everything and it feels like such an accomplishment.
Pros
Always busy, day goes by so fast
Cons
doing double work for other people
Laid back but hectic at the same time.
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2015
The management is cool. They're really laid back. There's no room for advancement. We work super hard everyday but don't really have benefits. They just started sick/vacation days for full time employees in January of 2015. We don't really have a set time that we're working. We have to go by what time the planes come in. So, if they're late, we stay late. I like that I don't get bossed around constantly. We all do our own thing as long as the jobs get done when they're supposed to be. It's kind of like warehouse work for me, which I do enjoy.
Pros
I'm in the airport, I see a lot of people.
Cons
Hard work for little pay and no flight benefits
Steady work
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 9, 2015
Come in have a meeting, get setup and wait on trucks to roll in. separate packages into different cans seal them up. put them on the plane with the equipment we have ]then wait on the plane to take off after the plane is loaded
Very professional work environment - great people to work for
G/L Accountant - A/R, A/P (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 31, 2015
Work with excellent officers and learned great insights to this type of industry. The job did require multi-tasking operations and high demand on deadlines. Office was high paced.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Job reviews were lacking- not on track in giving raises.
Difficult
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  FRANKLIN PARK,ILJanuary 27, 2015
Really did learn much at all it just wasnt for me I could get what was going on everyone seem to be so experience and wasnt really will to work with me
Customer Service, Load Master, Ramp Agent
Loader/Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 19, 2015
I really enjoyed this company, management was shaky due to transition but a lot of good employees held the company together in the transition: Station Managers for the contract were amazing, and there was decent amount of training involved.
Love at First Flight
Customer Service, Load Master, Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Seattle WAJanuary 15, 2015
Really enjoyed this company, management was shaky due to transition but a lot of good employees held the company together in the transition.
Working in the elements are difficult at times but do able.
Pros
You work with planes all day
Cons
we live in a rainy city
Nice place to work
Mail Loader (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 14, 2014
I like working for the management team. The job is only part time but the work is good.
Pros
Laid back job
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRATED AIRLINE SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

INTEGRATED AIRLINE SERVICES Reviews by Job Title