Integrated Dermatology Employee Reviews

Fast-paced company with lots of opportunity
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 7, 2019
The company is growing fast and has a lot of opportunity for advancement and to make your mark. Management is receptive to ideas and productivity is rewarded. Beautiful campus in Boca with about 100 employees onsite. I just started in my role and I see already that I have a chance to improve my team's processes and take on more responsibility as I continue to develop in my role.
really poor management but great experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 16, 2018
Although this position has great experience for someone who is pursing a career in medicine as well as really nice and helpful physicians and physicians assistants, it is not worth it. The management is so poor, they do not have the employee's best interest at heart. They do not understand the amount of work that goes into being a medical assistant, they take them for granted, and they yell/scold for no reason.
Pros
good medical experience, really nice doctors
Cons
really bad management
Horrible Management and Training
AR /Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 28, 2018
Management cared more about her looks and how to compete with other women at work. She would also want to let go of people due to personal reasons and not professional. There was minimal training. They expected you to learn on your own and would be upset if you did not know what you weren't taught.
Small business going through normal growing pains
Individual Contributor (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 8, 2018
I've been with Integrated for two years. The company has moved to larger space in the BRIC complex in Boca Raton. It is a wonderful facility with great amenities. Cafeteria, subsidized gym on site, convenient location to transportation.

Company is a small company that's growing and transforming into a more corporate atmosphere. Everyone used to do everything here, and now we are adding layers of accounting and operations. We're going through growing pains.

Company remains a meritocracy, and CEOs respect talent. They can be demanding, but I haven't found to many CEOs that aren't.

Culture has been a focus of the company, and there are frequent team building parties, and events. Benefits are good to better than average, I think our insurance is so-so, but we get more time off than most.
Pros
Pay, Time Off, People, Opportunity, Office Environment
Cons
Corporate structure and protocols being figured out, if that excites you its a pro.
Challenging Work at a rapidly growing & evolving company. Big Opportunity if you are willing work & learn.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 5, 2018
I have worked at IDG for over 2 years and things have only improved. Executive management is making great efforts to improve company culture and communication. The company is going through growing pains and making a lot of changes. They will provide you the opportunity to really grow and work autonomously if you are mature enough to handle the unstructured environment. Slowly things are getting more organized & advanced as they bring on-board stronger professionals and are fixing broken processes. I feel valued and respected by my co workers and upper current management and have a positive outlook for this company.
Pros
Significant Pay increases. PTO. Great work life balance & Flexibility. Challenging work, you will never be bored.
Cons
Lack of effective guidance & communication, standard benefits could be improved.
Not sure what all the whining is about
Employee (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 18, 2018
I like this job and company. Sure, we need to work hard at a company that is growing fast. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Company is starting to focus on culture more, since everybody is running around working so hard. Good things to come.
Pros
Never a dull moment
Cons
Never a dull moment!
Accept the Offer BUT Don't Stop Applying
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 13, 2018
Job Work/Life Balance - The job was easy. However, things that should take 15 minutes take hours because nothing is standardized.

They'll move a deadline to close the books up several days but not explain at all how to get there. To save time you'll find yourself completely ignoring e-mails and phone calls. This is coming from someone who types on average 80 words per minute.

Job Security / Advancement - Your job is secure, for a while, because managers are incompetent. Managers don't review much and have no idea whats going on and only get involved when a customer complains. However, there's not much room for advancement. They would rather listen to new people then people with experience. As a result, the owners drag their feet in making decisions to implement new processes or purchase software. When the owners finally make a decision and they realize how inefficient things are run they'll fire half a department as they did with the billing department.

Management - Communication with employee's and customers is awful. They're not proactive at all. You can tell there was not much thought or planning in building the business. Not much due diligence seems to be done with on-boarding new practices or when they acquire a practice.

Job Culture - Some employee's and managers were great to work with.
Pros
Decent pay if you negotiate
Cons
See Summary
Mistake taking job here
Sales (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 30, 2018
Honestly the worst place I have ever worked as a professional. They offer you a job and give you nothing- a pen and pad at best, no guidance, no resources, no tools, no one to get you up to speed, nothing . Other employees hate their job so bad that they won't show you much and want to see you fail too. Management is very disorganized and not skilled. Seem to "wing it".

The kind of place where the owners had enough money to buy themselves an executive level position yet are barely skilled enough to have earned or deserved it at a real company.
Pros
Salary average
I loved my job!
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTAugust 18, 2018
I absolutely loved my gob with IDG! I loved all the staff, the doctors, the physician assistants I worked with I felt like they were family! I would love to work there if I ever find myself back in connecticut!
Integrated Dermatology
Customer Service/Collection Specialist - Billing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 15, 2018
It was a professional and courteous environment. Daily duties were accomplished and help was available at any time. There was room to grow and every day was productive.
Only good benefits
Medical Collector/patient Posting/Floater (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 14, 2018
there is no Training, You have to learn on your own and go with the flow of the company. Very Stressful and no communication with the employees of any changes within the company.
Pros
good time off
Cons
stressful
Busy offices
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  WasJuly 29, 2018
Very high patient flow between both downtown DC offices. Can get very hectic at times as there was never onsite management until recently. Patient volume seems to be the main goal then patient care.
Pros
Free rep lunches, employee birthday recognitions, full medical benefits
Cons
Not very much room in employee break room
I like my hours at Dermatology group
Medical Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 22, 2018
I like working with the company. Benefits are excellent

I was responsible for me and my work.

The only thing I did like is no breaks in the morning or after noon.
Pros
was ok half an hour
The most disorganized set of people and poor management I've ever worked for
Temp (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 22, 2018
This place is a joke. The management is a joke. You get a job, you start 10 days later but when you get there, you have nothing to work with. No working phone, computer, no supplies and no one to show you anything. What a joke. You ask for work but no one seems to want to give you work. You ask, and ask and try to do work on your own, get it wrong and no one shows you how to do it correctly. So you ask again. Crickets. I had a horrible experience working for this company.
Pros
I can't think of one single pro
Cons
Poor management and no guidance
Salary was decent/Management not so much
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 11, 2018
I loved working here at first, then I noticed all the employees that were treated unfair. Everyone would say why do you care, you’re a favorite. Just not right! It was extremely obvious and uncomfortable. A lot of employees have recently resigned, most employees aren’t happy, they’re stuck due to needing a job. Managers gossip and whisper entirely too much. Very unfortunate situation.
Fast paced, high stress, but great place to learn and grow
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 25, 2017
It was a good place to work to gain real work experience, administrative experience, and grow. Was usually highly stressful due to high turnover and lack of organized management. It never seemed like a healthy and positive environment at times, but it did have it's good moments too.
Pros
Benefits, Decent co workers, Ability to work overtime
Cons
Disorganized management, lack of flexibility for work life balance, high turnover, low employee morale due to not feeling appreciated, and no real room for growth.
Working at Integrated
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTSeptember 21, 2017
It was a very stressful place to work, having to pick up slack of other employees that want to online shop instead of actually working. They had good pay, but no other benefits other than 401K and paid vacation.
Great place.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 26, 2017
Employees are fun and proffessional. Providers are empathetic and always willing to actualy listen. Proove yourself and they are willing to negotiate if an increase is needed. Providers are great to work with and for. Excellent benefits amd a caring enviorment. Every pay week PTO hrs are accumulated. Great hrs too.
Pros
Free lunches from reps, empathetic and caring providers.
Cons
Some Saturdays.
Very unorganized
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTJuly 21, 2017
Not a nice place to work, physician was very unorganized and late all the time. Constant changes and a high turn over of staff. Lots of promises made to the employees the company did not deliver.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No retirement plan
Back office MA assisting with in office surgical procedures.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLDecember 10, 2015
This office was fast paced and always busy which is great to keep the day moving. We only offered clinical dermatology services specializing in skin cancer detection and removal. I loved being so hands on when it came to assisting the physicians with anything from mole removal to MOHS surgery. One of the best facets of my job was the patient interaction. I was very good at explaining conditions, options and educating them on procedures and wound care. The lead physician for the practice didn't exactly have a warm bedside manner so my patients always appreciated my efforts to explain everything to them and put them at ease.

My only complaint was that some days I wished we had another MA to help out in the back but all in all, we managed. The hours were long but honestly, building the relationships I had with my patients overshadowed any of the "cons" of working here. I would go back if the opportunity ever presented itself.
Pros
Great co-workers, Holiday bonuses, awesome patients
Cons
long hours on your feet, need for a pair of extra hands.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrated Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

Integrated Dermatology Reviews by Location