Integrated Development Services Employee Reviews

Hated it
Technician (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMarch 11, 2019
Just don't waste your time. You will spend more money than you will make. The kids are ok, but no training. This place is full of liars. Help yourself self.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, dirty facility, the parents are a joke.
Willing to Give it a Second Chance
In-Home Senior Treatment Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 26, 2018
There have been a number of changes and adjustments. It was stressful during those changes and staff were not appreciated. Staff generally seem happier than before.
Rewarding and Challenging
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 2, 2018
Each DSP worked one-on-one with a kiddo for 2-3 hours a day for 2-3 days a week at the clinic or in the home. Team meetings with all the DSPs, the Lead therapist, and the parents happened every few weeks to make sure everyone was on the same page as we discussed the child's progress and future with therapy.
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMarch 19, 2018
I've been at IDS for ever 2 years now and haven't loved any job more than this One! The clinic is a great environment with amazing groups of kids and fellow co-workers. Home sessions are great too! I've learned a lot about conducting ABA therapy and made some great connections with the kids and families. The leads are extremely helpful when it comes to providing the best treatment for the kiddos.
Pros
Positive work environment, amazing clients, good location, great coworkers, awesome learning opportunities.
Cons
Pay could be a bit higher.
The Lead Staff is the Best
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  BrookfieldMarch 10, 2018
Ids is a great place to work. The supervisors are amazing. They are very good at supporting you on your teams and giving you ideas whether it be on activities to do with a child or how to handle specific problem behaviors. They correct your mistakes in a very positive and respectful manner. Honestly, they are everything you want in a supervisor
Pros
great co workers, great supervisor staff, great learning experience
Cons
no pto, no vacation days
Great experience for working in a mental health setting
Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 12, 2018
Learned how to administer ABA Therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in a clinical setting. Great experience for anyone hoping to go into the mental health field or another helping profession in which they need experience with children. The clients are great and co-workers are very helpful. It's a very friendly community feeling within the workplace.
Pros
Setting, clients, experience
Cons
Temper tantrums, lack of hours
Great Experience
Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 6, 2017
I enjoyed working here and fell in love with the family. The hours worked out well with my school schedule and other job. The lead therapist was great at letting me know where I could improve upon my skills.
High energy and positive environment
Direct Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 2, 2017
Great environment to work in. You see kids excel in personal goals everyday and the positive energy you get from everyone there makes it a fun place to work at.
Pros
Working with adorable kids
Rewarding Job, Not for Everyone
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 12, 2016
Your fellow employees at IDS are a great group of people, and the work itself is tough but rewarding. Unfortunately, the pay is relatively low and you may end up doing a lot of driving around for little travel compensation.
Pros
Meaningful work, great coworkers
Cons
Low pay, lots of travel
Thrown into the position with little training
Lead Therapist (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 30, 2015
Training was promised but never provided. I was confused, families were confused, and I was given no feedback. When I tried to contact people with questions I'd get little to no response answering my questions, and was also unclear who the right people to ask about certain questions were. Instead of actually trying to train you, they will demote you instead with no guarantee you can remain full time or keep your benefits. There is no true job security here and everything is really unorganized. Also, they claim to be "ABA" yet spend most of their time bad-mouthing ABA and saying they are "different". The treatment plans were not based on any assessment data and data that were taken were rarely analyzed.
Pros
Flexible schedule, fun to work with the kids
Cons
Unorganized, unethical management of employees
Very friendly and enjoyable workplace
Line Therapist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 15, 2014
I very much enjoyed working with coworkers and clients. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and flexible when need be. I learned so much about therapy and working with children with disabilities.
fun place to make a difference
Assist teachers (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WIMay 31, 2014
Working with the team individually in the clients home to make a difference .
Good company to work for
Direct Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 2, 2013
IDS is a great company to work for. Direct Service Providers work in home and at a clinic to provide services to children with Autism.
No Heirarchy in Management, Unstable company
Senior Play Therapist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 18, 2012
Working with the children and families was the best part of this job. Training could be better. Was just thrown into job without support and their management leaves much to be desired. There is no chain of command and people are often let go with no explanation.
Pros
decent benefit package if you are full time
Cons
unstable job conditions
Very independent and creative work.
Line Therapist (Former Employee) –  Greater Milwaukee, WIJanuary 26, 2012
While I did enjoy my time at IDS and I learned a lot, there were many challenges with the relationships with the client's families.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrated Development Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.1InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

4.6Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Integrated Development Services Reviews by Location