Integrated Electrical Services Employee Review

View all Integrated Electrical Services reviews

Worst co. to work for !!!!
instr.fittr (Former Employee) –  port arthur,txAugust 21, 2013
I.E.S. is the worst co. I ever workd 4 in my lyf!! They wil cheat u out of n e bonuses or incentivs they offer or promise! & wen it comes 2 bonuses they cant cheat u out of - they wil make u wait 2,4,or 6 months aftr u leav the job - EVEN THOU THEIR PROMISE WAS 2 GIV IT 2 U IN THE NVLOPE - WITH UR ROF CHK !!! Good hands only work 4 them once !! & as 4 those benefits - wat the Hell r u talking about !!?????? if Indeed doesnt blieve me - i wil b glad 2 send u all the proof of wat Im saying - just give me a snail mail adress - bkwz its much 2 much 2 scan & e mail !!!
Pros
None !!
Cons
Dishonest, underhanded, liars!! Will not pay wat they promise !!!

Other Integrated Electrical Services Employee Reviews

great part time job
Electrician Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 2, 2017
This was a great part time job that provided me invaluable experience as a electrician apprentice. I was able to learn electrical wiring for new home construction.
very stessful work enviroment.lack of comunacation
Certified Pipefitter effective (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 2, 2017
poor management lead to company closing.worked for ies 13 years and supervised the instillations of mechancal piping systems and cordinated projects.interpreted blue prints ,job specifications and attened field cordination meetings,camuticated with engineers of promblems or conflicts on blueprints.