Integrated Healthcare Staffing, LLC Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Flexible Scheduling
LVN/ CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2018
Being that its an nursing agency the schedule is always flexible. I would stay signed up with them to gain more experience. when I became a nurse they were the only company that give me a chance right out of nursing school
Toxic Environment
Travel Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 10, 2018
Incredibly TOXIC environment, causing extreme turnover, moving targets, processes change daily, incompetent management. Really sad, as they have the potential to be a great company, but the dysfunction is systemic from top management down.
Productive and fun
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 23, 2018
A typical day at work includes all nursing services. I learned a lot about different kinds of therapies. Management is isn't overbearing. Workplace culture is what you make it. The hardest part about the job is organization. The most enjoyable part is delivering excellent patient care.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
hours are not guaranteed
Ability to choose different hospitals in different cities .
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2018
I worked a CVICU/ICU unit for a year. The hospital kept extending me after each 13 weeks assignment. Pay was good and always accurate. Meet a lot of new RN friends. My recruiter (now gone) was awesome. Some disorganization after he left. Overall good experience.
Pros
Salary, autonomy in the ICU No flipping days and nights.
Cons
No benefits
Business is now closed
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMJune 4, 2018
The owner passed away and this business is now closed and not in operation. The owner was a physicist and very intelligent and involved in the community.
Unstable never new what to expect
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJanuary 1, 2018
Never new what to expect, yes they will lie to you and throw you under the buss.This company will tell you one thing and do another. I would not recommend this agency to any one.
Pros
extra income.
Cons
Poor management
Great agency
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 28, 2017
great company they were very helpful with application process and finding a job. They were always available to answer questions and facillitate any needs i had
Fear Based company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portland, OregonDecember 14, 2017
If you like a revolving door of leadership and you like being whipped every day by the "messaging" company wide, that what you do is "never enough". Have at it.
Pros
Cons
Name a problem. They have it in spades.
Good Learning experience challenging environment.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 13, 2017
A good Learning experience challenging environment.

A sales environment with constant internal changes..

Lack of consistency and yet never a dull day!
didnt like it there
Travel Nurse Recruiter/Sales (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 7, 2017
hostile environment at the time. the manager was a huge drunk, and was inappropriate. i wouldnt go out drinking with them and that affected my success there. i was happy to leave
Pros
Cons
happy to leave
If there are other options, do NOT choose this company to work for.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 2, 2017
The company culture is extremely negative and child like. I would not recommend this company to anyone interested a real career. Highest turnover rate I have ever experienced from any place of employment. Yet, management is quick to try to throw everyone else under the bus and not acknowledge that they are the major cause of the problems. The Phoenix branch I worked for was failing when I started with the company and it was still failing when I left. We never received the "high dollar" commission that we were sold on during the interview process.
Pros
Weekly pay check.
Cons
Commission impossible to attain, management not qualified and inadequate
Travel department ok but local per diem dept not
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 31, 2017
I would give the travel division of this company a higher rating but the local per diem portion of the company in Phoenix, AZ seems like a mess. I have heard from others that they have the same experience as well. The people I deal with for travel assignments are easy to work with and for the most part responsive. I keep active with 2-3 other companies for per diem work because I can't seem to get any per diem shifts with this company. Plus they are the lowest paying out of all of them.
Pros
Travel division is good
Cons
local per diem division seems unenthused to work for or with PRN staff.
Major disconnect from corporate and branches
Recruiter/Account Manager/Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2017
Major disconnect with corporate office and branches/employees.

Office routinely performed more than 40% above year over year performance and were still told they under performed.

Company benefited from growth and increase in revenue and gross profit while the employees had pay decreases and bonuses cut.
Great quick little job to get you on your feet
CNA (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 7, 2017
This is a great company to work with if you need something to hold you over until you can find a permennant position. The staff was always friendly and welcoming when inviting you in to interview. They always had work available and tried there best to get you in jobs that were available or your preferance.
Not a positive environment
Branch Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Expect to get thrown under the bus. It was not a positive environment working at this company. At first it seemed that way but things quickly changed.
Pros
no saturdays or sundays
Cons
stressful environment
fun
Regional Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2017
relaxed. small company. they have offices in California, Texas, Oregon, Washington, and Arizona. was asked for time off and received it. Management is nice
Not a trustworthy comoany
Travel Nurse- RN (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 2, 2017
I do not recommed that you trust anyone at intergrated. They can pretend to genuine but when a difficult situation arises, they don't have your best interest at hand.
Stressful controlled chaos
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 9, 2017
I will always have fond memories of my coworkers at IHS. There were a lot of colorful characters. The management, however, was awful. Constantly trying to adapt and no real leadership. Temporary employees were treated unfairly at times.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
No real management
Worst company I have ever work for
Staffing Coordinator & Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 8, 2017
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. The corporate office doesn't allow the branch to be run well or set it up for success. The office & corporate staff turnover is a clear indication it is not a good company in anyway shape or form
Outstanding Customer Service
CNA (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 20, 2017
Working as an agency CNA can be difficult, but working for Integrated has been an amazing experience. Each staff member has gone above and beyond to ensure my time as an employee was beneficial to my career.