Integrated Healthcare Staffing, LLC Employee Reviews

Overall liked the company, they kept me busy
LPN (Former Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoAugust 18, 2014
Overall liked the company they kept me busy for a temp agency.
Only problem I had is per there company policy you are to call with availability, every Monday. I actually called to let them know that I wasn't available for at least 30 days. When I called back to be put back on the call list they had stated that I had turned down several job calls......I asked to be removed completely.
Great job
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2014
Your day was never the same because it was registry and you never knew where you were going to be needed.
Pros
The different scopes of learning
Cons
Being cancelled for work. Unsteady
Great place to work.
Lead Medical Professional Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 20, 2014
IHS is a great place to work with wonderful co-workers, managers and leadership team. I have learned a lot working here.
Pros
Friendly, fun work experience
Cons
Lower compensation
To whom it may concern
RN (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 16, 2013
My review of integrated healthcare staffing would be a good rating overall. As a company I believe they are caring, efficient, and interested in supplying the right staff for the appropriate workplace. My personal experience contains both difficult and helpful experiences. The hardest part of working there was that due to my lack of nursing experience in an acute setting, I had a very challenging time adapting to my duties for that day and understanding how that setting ran its daily routines. I believe that provided an unsafe environment for myself and the patients due to my lack of hospital experience. The helpful part was that although the environment was new and stressful, I was able to learn a great deal of skills that were very beneficial in a short amount of time. I was also able to interact with new people and get to know some great staff in the field.
productive and great work atmosphere
CNA (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 10, 2013
provide direct and indirect patient care in different healthcare settings such as hospitals, clients’ homes and healthcare centers, assisting patients with managing daily tasks such as personal hygiene, grooming, bathing and dressing. Provide beside manor such as Checking and recording vital signs; blood pressure and temperature, Measuring patient’s height and weight, Collecting body fluids for testing purpose, Observing patient’s responses and changes to medications, Assisting with bedpans and urinals. Hardest part no set or guaranteed hours. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is helping the patients.
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
Not guaranteed 40 hours
Rude staff
CNA (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 11, 2013
I worked for this company for a while and I enjoyed it, but the shifts they wanted me to cover at certain facilities were out of my range.
Pros
the pay was decient
Cons
not steady hours
Access family Medicine/ Integrated
Medical Asst- Back office (Current Employee) –  Parker, COMay 30, 2012
This is a great practice with very involved caring physicians and staff. It is very busy and I love temping there with them. I would stay if the position was open to non Centura employees.
Pros
very close to home, nice staff to work with
Excellent representative for my nursing.
LPN/ Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Float nurseMarch 1, 2012
Worked diligently to staff me at different assignments. True advocates for the people they represent. Found the positions I required. Encouraged me when I required it. Allowed time off when needed.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not always able to obtain jobs.