Integrated Resources, Inc Employee Reviews

Temp to hire agency
(case manager) for Magellan Health Services (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CASeptember 30, 2018
I can't really say anything bad about the agency because it is a temp-hire agency. Like temp agencies, they rate you on your dependability with your work assignments. I haven't worked with them long enough. However, one I can admit is they do provide assignments with excellent wages.
Pros
excellent wages
Cons
Temp agency
Highly recommended
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maben, WVJuly 11, 2018
Integrated resources is a great company to work for. Always helping when needed. Great communication. They make sure their clients are in a safe environment. Highly recommend this company.
Pros
Great communication.
Cons
Paper work could be made on 1 sheet.
fun
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Mullens, WVMay 9, 2018
layed back company who still requires you to do your job without killing yourself. prefers to hire disabled. hourly rate built into to current contract and not negotiable.
Get everything in writing
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Painted Post, NYJuly 10, 2017
Many times benefits were promised along with job security, however a cancer diagnosis changed that. When I submitted my notice of disability I was assured my job was safe, only to be treated as a new recruit once my doctor released me to return.
Pros
A job
Cons
No holidays, no security
Great time
Administrative Assistant/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2017
It's been a very long time since I been at this company. All I can say is I loved working there. I worked with good people and had great managers. I was a very relaxed culture. Learned how to do cash applications in accounts receivable.
Pros
It was a great time
Cons
Non that I can remember
Excellent and fun place to work.
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJJuly 24, 2012
It's a very fun place to work. Not like any other company, there are meetings held in the morning every day, seperating each department. Management is very excellent and hands on with inquiries and knowledge.