Integrative Rheumatology

Working at Integrative Rheumatology: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

Such a fun place to work!

I love working here. The Dr and upper management are awesome to work with. The medical assistants are knowledgeable and fast at getting things done. The nurses are the most caring people I have ever met. The Dr spends time with his patients and doesn't treat them like a nnumber. We help each other out and celebrate each other as well. We are one big happy family!!

Pros

Lunches, 11 paid holidays, pay increases at reviews

Cons

Sometimes communication lacks

A extremely toxic work environment for medical and clerical support.

A private practice that is operated by a husband and wife team who are very unprofessional and has created a extremely toxic work environment for their staff. The employee's are set up for failure by not being trained properly, poor communication and mismanaged by owner/operators of the practice.

Official response from Integrative Rheumatology

June 12, 2020
I am sorry you had a bad experience. It is our commitment to recruit, train, and encourage strong staff members because we know we could not be a positive place for our patients without our team. We work hard to maintain a positive environment and create a synergistic team but recognize we are not the right fit for everyone. We will continue to take opportunities to improve on all aspects of what we do. Sincerely wishing you the best as you move to the next chapter!

Integrative Rheumatology insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Excellent team work

This is an amazing place to work. The team environment is so refreshing. Everyone does their part to ensure the success of the practice. Management and coworkers are among the best I've ever been privileged to work with.

Official response from Integrative Rheumatology

June 12, 2020
Thanks for your review! We try our best to be an enjoyable, safe, and encouraging place to work and will continue to be even better. We can't do what we do without our hard working staff!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrative Rheumatology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits