INTEGRIS Health Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 10, 2018
Management was horrible. Had a write up before my hire date and HR informed her she couldn't do that. She then terminated due to a false claim and put the same write up from before my hire date on termination paperwork. HR then sided with her stating this is a rigjt to work state and she can term me for whatever. Everyday felt like this was the day I would be fired. Tried to transfer and was termed! Once you are let go you can never work for another Integris.
Pros
Loved co workers
Cons
Management, Hr, and High turnover rate
Integris Clinic RMA Miami OK.
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKJanuary 8, 2019
I enjoyed my coworkers they were very sweet hardly any drama. However... I always stayed busy... never do you hear good job ! I went out of my way for this place if they needed help on weekends I was always willing to help in anyway!!! ... management sucks but I hear hospital is worse... would it kill the manager to smile once in a while?
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
Management-
Go to healthcare, not IT.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 10, 2018
If you want to be a staffed physician or nurse, then INTEGRIS is great. Any other positions will leave you wanting and unfulfilled.

A typical day here in the IT world is very knee jerk and reactive rather than proactive. Being here for 6 years now has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs with the management being cut-throat and vindictive. They follow their own agenda, and unless you are in the clique, then you will never have a voice and will be seen as a hindrance.
Pros
once hired, pretty tough to be fired
Cons
no path or plan for any creative work
Bad company to work for here is why
aDMISION ACCESS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  iNTEGRIS cANCER INSTITUTESeptember 10, 2018
Do not have your social life on social media because you will be fired for any opionions that you share that do not meet their standards and values of love, learn and lead of which they cannot practice themselves when someone steers a little left of center of their thoughts! Omg...God forgive they take opinions out of context which they did with me and my opinion! Hypocrites!!!!
Challenging audits but a great team to work with and nice offices
Staff Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 4, 2019
No such thing as a typical day. Working at INTEGRIS enabled me to really learn the healthcare industry from the inside. Dealing with audit clients is always challenging to some degree but I mostly had good experiences there.
Good for the most part
Integris Physician Services/ ER Registration (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 28, 2018
Working for them was good for the most part, the only issue is if manager doesn’t like you, and you don’t transfer in time, you aren’t going to last. The employee discount for procedures done at the hospital was awesome!
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Management, pay raises
Values not exhibited by management
Business Office (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 28, 2018
Lip service given to values but not lived day to day by most management. Diversity in the organization is not appreciated, celebrated nor understood. Check your brain at the door and you'll be fine.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Exhausting head games, lack of appreciation
Loved working with the staff
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKOctober 1, 2018
I loved working with the staff and being there for the patients when they got admitted on the med surg floor. I was there when they needed something and always answered their questions
Cons
Short breaks
Great Place to work
Secretary 10/2005to (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 5, 2019
Ability to promote based on skill level. Family oriented, overtime provided. Very busy however relaxed atmosphere. Everyone is very respectful and knowledgeable.
Pros
Friendly
From Great to terrible
Manager (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKAugust 1, 2018
Integris Health used to be an incredible place to work. However, the changes upper management is making and the way money is being spent on and by upper management is effecting employees. Decisions are being made and people employed based on who you know not what you know.
Summary
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 26, 2018
Stressful environment. About 10 to 12 hour workdays. poor executive management. work life balance was not enjoyable. feel like i aged more in three years at this job then i did in the previous 10 years.
Great place to start
Admissions access coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OK 73034August 20, 2018
Integris has great benefits and it is a great place to work. It is just hard to grow in the company. Integris really does care about their employees. It's important to know you are needed here.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short lunches
Stressful
Paramedic Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 5, 2018
My boss was not good. Didn't fix a lot of the problems that were going on. Before my last boss, I loved working there. It was fun. But the last couple of years it was very stressful
Integris is a good place to work
RN (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 7, 2018
Good place to work, but there has been a lot of high level leadership turnover resulting in uncertainty. Retention programs are a plus and departmental leadership is fantastic as well. The organization tries to be cohesive systemwide.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 16, 2018
The salary was competitive. It was a good environment to work in. The staff, including management and co-workers had good communication. Work was always steady
Not the same
RN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 4, 2018
I worked for Integris at 2 different locations and 2 different time frames. In its growth it seemed to leave the average employee behind and focused on accreditation and "risings stars." Patient care has suffered with hospital growth. Protocols are almost impossible to keep with staffing rations.
Pros
good food and benefits
Cons
micro managment
opportunity for advancement
Revenue Integrity Rep (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 25, 2018
I really wanted an opportunity to work as a medical assistant but it seemed there was no one that was willing to give me a chance but i did like working in the revenue integrity department i really learned a lot.
An Excellent Place to Work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 15, 2018
The cafeteria is absolutely horrific, as in barely edible but other than that I love working for Integris. They have been very supportive and have nurtured and advanced my career. The technology is cutting edge. I adore my coworkers and my Manager is top notch! Upper management are good people too. I have learned and grown as a nurse immensely in my years of employment under the Integris banner and I look forward to many more.
Pros
Supportive Management, Oppurtunites for growth and advancement, many bonus incentives
Cons
The cafeteria is awful
Best of the best employees
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 3, 2018
Enjoyed working here and would recommend Integris health to future employees and for all healthcare needs to friends and family. Progressive atmosphere.
many opportunities
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 17, 2018
great place to work. career advancement long hours, vacation, paid time off, retirement benefits, excellent health benefits, many knowledgeable staff
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
short breaks, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRIS Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight