INTEGRIS Health Employee Reviews

Bad company to work for here is why
aDMISION ACCESS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  iNTEGRIS cANCER INSTITUTESeptember 10, 2018
Do not have your social life on social media because you will be fired for any opionions that you share that do not meet their standards and values of love, learn and lead of which they cannot practice themselves when someone steers a little left of center of their thoughts! Omg...God forgive they take opinions out of context which they did with me and my opinion! Hypocrites!!!!
N/a
I work there (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKSeptember 4, 2018
It's rough, short handed all the time, people not doing their work, leaving it on others, lead playing around and wanted others to hurry up with their work to finish theirs. Yeah, it a hot mess, but you try to complete your work by completing it the right way, and go do someone's else work.
Pros
Cons
very late getting home, no time for breaks.
Integris is a good place to work
RN (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 7, 2018
Good place to work, but there has been a lot of high level leadership turnover resulting in uncertainty. Retention programs are a plus and departmental leadership is fantastic as well. The organization tries to be cohesive systemwide.
Best of the best employees
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 3, 2018
Enjoyed working here and would recommend Integris health to future employees and for all healthcare needs to friends and family. Progressive atmosphere.
From Great to terrible
Manager (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKAugust 1, 2018
Integris Health used to be an incredible place to work. However, the changes upper management is making and the way money is being spent on and by upper management is effecting employees. Decisions are being made and people employed based on who you know not what you know.
opportunity for advancement
Revenue Integrity Rep (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 25, 2018
I really wanted an opportunity to work as a medical assistant but it seemed there was no one that was willing to give me a chance but i did like working in the revenue integrity department i really learned a lot.
many opportunities
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 17, 2018
great place to work. career advancement long hours, vacation, paid time off, retirement benefits, excellent health benefits, many knowledgeable staff
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
short breaks, long hours
Not the same
RN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 4, 2018
I worked for Integris at 2 different locations and 2 different time frames. In its growth it seemed to leave the average employee behind and focused on accreditation and "risings stars." Patient care has suffered with hospital growth. Protocols are almost impossible to keep with staffing rations.
Pros
good food and benefits
Cons
micro managment
Productive and Fun
Certified Medical Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 16, 2018
I enjoy working with most everyone. I learned a lot about E/M coding and it has made be a better coder. We continually train to do your job successfully.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
I had to drive quite a ways to work.
An Excellent Place to Work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 15, 2018
The cafeteria is absolutely horrific, as in barely edible but other than that I love working for Integris. They have been very supportive and have nurtured and advanced my career. The technology is cutting edge. I adore my coworkers and my Manager is top notch! Upper management are good people too. I have learned and grown as a nurse immensely in my years of employment under the Integris banner and I look forward to many more.
Pros
Supportive Management, Oppurtunites for growth and advancement, many bonus incentives
Cons
The cafeteria is awful
Good company
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 7, 2018
Great people, work collaboratively as a team. Patient focused care. Good benefits available to staff. Casual Friday’s with jeans can be purchased. Opportunity for community involvement.
Terrible company
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Grove, OKApril 4, 2018
Worse than high school. Severe micromanaging. Unethical. Immaturity runs rampant through the company. Backstabbing. Constant worry of job security. Job eliminations.
Good Company
Security Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 2, 2018
I liked INTEGRIS.
DO wish that the people mattered more than the projects and outcome...but overall, not a bad company to work for.
Environment has good challenges within technology, which helps with learning.
Workplace
Biomedical Equipment Technician manager (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 23, 2018
Integris Health is a great organization to work for. I have a great team to work with in the Facility services department. We take care of our customers as first respond team.
Pros
They love their Employees
Cons
Low on the benefits
Stressful, yet rewarding.
Public Safety Telecommunicator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 6, 2018
Worked alone for the most part. Inflexible work hours, with little free time outside of work. The job is stressful and requires a lot of responsibility, as hospital security is in your hands. It can be rewarding.
Integris health
ER/Procedure Nurse, Admin Sup. Director (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 20, 2018
Great Place to grow and learn. Very busy but the people make the difference. They will help you through those crazy days. Great benefits and unlimited educational opportunities.
Pros
wonderful coworkers. very sharp leadership
Cons
can be a little overwhelmig at times. Not always staffed the best
variability with work hours and personal life
Transcriptionist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKFebruary 6, 2018
Loved working their and the people. supervisor was always willing to work around anything personal you had going on. worked as a transcriptionist but was able to learn other aspects of the office
Pros
being off when needed
Cons
layoffs
Poor management
RN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 31, 2018
Poor management of staff and patient assignments. Nurse to patient ratio and patient acuity not taken into account and little to no support from coworkers or management.
Room for growth
Admissions Access Coordinator/PSR (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 19, 2018
There are plenty of opportunities to advance within the Integris group. Most jobs are wonderful. Benefits are great and continued education is encouraged.
n/a
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKJanuary 3, 2018
On a typical day, the nurses hit the floor running. There are some days where finding time to use the restroom or get a lunch break seem impossible. However, the teamwork and management are great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRIS Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight