INTEGRIS Health Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not the same
RN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 4, 2018
I worked for Integris at 2 different locations and 2 different time frames. In its growth it seemed to leave the average employee behind and focused on accreditation and "risings stars." Patient care has suffered with hospital growth. Protocols are almost impossible to keep with staffing rations.
Pros
good food and benefits
Cons
micro managment
Productive and Fun
Certified Medical Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 16, 2018
I enjoy working with most everyone. I learned a lot about E/M coding and it has made be a better coder. We continually train to do your job successfully.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
I had to drive quite a ways to work.
An Excellent Place to Work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 15, 2018
The cafeteria is absolutely horrific, as in barely edible but other than that I love working for Integris. They have been very supportive and have nurtured and advanced my career. The technology is cutting edge. I adore my coworkers and my Manager is top notch! Upper management are good people too. I have learned and grown as a nurse immensely in my years of employment under the Integris banner and I look forward to many more.
Pros
Supportive Management, Oppurtunites for growth and advancement, many bonus incentives
Cons
The cafeteria is awful
Good company
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 7, 2018
Great people, work collaboratively as a team. Patient focused care. Good benefits available to staff. Casual Friday’s with jeans can be purchased. Opportunity for community involvement.
Terrible company
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Grove, OKApril 4, 2018
Worse than high school. Severe micromanaging. Unethical. Immaturity runs rampant through the company. Backstabbing. Constant worry of job security. Job eliminations.
Good Company
Security Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 2, 2018
I liked INTEGRIS.
DO wish that the people mattered more than the projects and outcome...but overall, not a bad company to work for.
Environment has good challenges within technology, which helps with learning.
Workplace
Biomedical Equipment Technician manager (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 23, 2018
Integris Health is a great organization to work for. I have a great team to work with in the Facility services department. We take care of our customers as first respond team.
Pros
They love their Employees
Cons
Low on the benefits
Stressful, yet rewarding.
Public Safety Telecommunicator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 6, 2018
Worked alone for the most part. Inflexible work hours, with little free time outside of work. The job is stressful and requires a lot of responsibility, as hospital security is in your hands. It can be rewarding.
Integris health
ER/Procedure Nurse, Admin Sup. Director (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 20, 2018
Great Place to grow and learn. Very busy but the people make the difference. They will help you through those crazy days. Great benefits and unlimited educational opportunities.
Pros
wonderful coworkers. very sharp leadership
Cons
can be a little overwhelmig at times. Not always staffed the best
variability with work hours and personal life
Transcriptionist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKFebruary 6, 2018
Loved working their and the people. supervisor was always willing to work around anything personal you had going on. worked as a transcriptionist but was able to learn other aspects of the office
Pros
being off when needed
Cons
layoffs
Poor management
RN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 31, 2018
Poor management of staff and patient assignments. Nurse to patient ratio and patient acuity not taken into account and little to no support from coworkers or management.
Room for growth
Admissions Access Coordinator/PSR (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 19, 2018
There are plenty of opportunities to advance within the Integris group. Most jobs are wonderful. Benefits are great and continued education is encouraged.
n/a
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Yukon, OKJanuary 3, 2018
On a typical day, the nurses hit the floor running. There are some days where finding time to use the restroom or get a lunch break seem impossible. However, the teamwork and management are great!
No work life balance
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  OKC, OKDecember 11, 2017
If you have a family don’t work at ISMC. They will make it hard on you. Leaders speak less and less to you and the higher ups do not care about nursing.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Dishonest, leaders are phony, and it’s not about health it’s about money
Horrible pay, management
Specialty Recruiter/Recruitment Support (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 5, 2017
This job has been the worst experience since I've moved to Oklahoma. Was forced into a job I did not apply for and now have no opportunities for advancement, higher pay or motivation to stay. Would not recommend working in this department.
Cons
pay, dishonest management
Director of Facility Services (Current Employee) –  Miami, OKNovember 20, 2017
Integris provides excellent work life balance and a great family environment. Each department director strives to Be the leader in their respective fields.
Fast paced and demanding
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 8, 2017
Working with INTEGRIS keeps me going and keeps my skills balanced as they are an acute care home health with a high population of surgical and infusion patients
Benefits
Cons
Caring for patients that were admitted in the hospital
Senior Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 26, 2017
I enjoyed working with the patient's on the floor, caring for patient's that were admitted in the MDU, ICU, or Post Op. This position was at Baptist Hospital.
Typical day at work
REFERRAL COORDINATOR-LPN (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 10, 2017
Working at Integris Health was a typical day at work. The Providers were great to work with, very compassionate about what they do. I enjoyed working with the staff as well. Pay and benefits were decent.
Epic Is My Career
Epic Application Analyst Senor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 6, 2017
I love my career in Epic but after 4 years of knowing that people in lower roles with less tasks make more money than me, I can only go on for so long
Pros
Great Team
Cons
I always give it my all but only to find out I'm paid less then someone in a lower role

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTEGRIS Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight