Integrity Express Logistics Employee Reviews

Featured review
Integrity Express Logistics selected this as a representative review
Endless opportunities, competitive, all around just a great company to be a part of
Sales Team Leader/Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 7, 2018
I am surrounded by a lot of highly driven and successful people who genuinely care about those they work with and the community in which they live. This is hands down one of the best places to work!
Pros
Jeans and gym shoes everyday!
Experience
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
Great place to work, doesn't even feel like work everyone's treated like family.

Fun environment and also get to work independently with no one breathing down your neck.

Work hard and it will pay off in the end , everyone who surrounds you is always wiling to help out and

answer questions you may have. I would highly recommend working here for a start to a great and

rewarding career opportunity.
A perfect example of work hard, play harder
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
Integrity is a great company. Their business model is sound. However, it is not for the unmotivated type. This job requires constant work. The rewards pay off big time. The culture is relaxed. The management really wants you to succeed. They provide the training you need to do the job. Overall, a great experience with few complaints.
IEL workplace
Senior Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 26, 2018
I love coming to work everyday, the best part of the job is the fact that I love what I do (IT) and the people that I work with make it all worthwhile.
Logistics Coordinator
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
A day at Integrity is fun, challenging and rewarding. The learning potential here is huge and management will help you get there. Culture is fast paced, energetic, work hard and play hard. Job can be challenging and however the compensation, culture and family / team oriented culture provides more than enough support to enable employees for success. Best part of the job are the opportunities for advancement, earning potential, the learning culture and development opportunities.
Career not a Job
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
The Best place I have ever worked. This is not a job, this is a career. There are Plenty of "good Jobs" but if you want a career and are looking for a place with great leaders and a fun sales floor, IEL Tampa is the Best of the Best!
Work Hard - Huge Paychecks
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
Amazing place to work. Amazing people. Finally an ethical company to give you the opportunity to make a TON of money if you're willing to make the grind. (100 K a year is average)
Great choice
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 26, 2018
I was offered many jobs when I was looking and I had certain criteria. two musts for me was outside sales and no phone sales. Boy am I glad I wasn't bullheaded about it. The choice to work here was made based on culture and opportunity. I am now inside and do most of my work on the phone and I couldn't be happier
Integrity Express Legit-stics
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
Great people from the office level to management. You truly are your own boss and there is no limit to the income you can make if you have the drive and a bit of luck, it is sales. The downside is your results may vary. There is a lot of turnover and it is getting tougher to find those major accounts that can change your life financially in just weeks.
Best place to work
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
Hands down the best place I have ever worked. The culture here is like no other sales company I have ever worked at. Everyone is willing to help and wants you to succeed starting with the owners all the way down to your peers. I would highly recommend that anyone that has a strong work ethic, great attitude and the drive to succeed that this is the place you want to be. The opportunities are endless. The best quality about this company is they invest in their people. They offer on the job training as well as opportunities for self improvement that impacts not only your job performance but your personal life as well.
IEL (Integrity Express Logistics) ROCKS
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
It's a grind but if you're not afraid of picking up the phone and are driven by commission this is the place to be :). It's super stressful at times but the funnest environment filled with people that will drop everything to help you.
Best Place to Work...Period!
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
I am 49 and have worked for many different companies in my life. This is, without a doubt, The Best Place that I have Ever Worked. The people are like family and would do anything to help you. The management is supportive and available whenever you need them. I arrive early everyday, because I want to! I love the people, the place ( we have Ping Pong, Darts and shuffleboard in the office ) and the culture. The best part of the job is the money, the hardest part is getting up to speed for some. I was on commission in less than 6 months after I started and I was brand new to the industry. If you want to make incredible money with no cap on earnings...This is The Place!!!
Iel is awesome
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
This is by far the best company I have ever worked for. If you work hard and love to hustle your potential is endless here. I love IEL and I can see myself being here for a long long time.
Don't pass it up
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
I've never dreamed of working anywhere as great as Integrity Express. From the culture, to the collaboration, to the pay and benefits, a better employer simply doesn't exist. I enjoy coming to work everyday for the first time in my life. Management is extremely supportive, and although we work in a very competitive environment, everybody is always willing to help with anything I need. I've learned the ins and outs of an entire industry I was clueless to before and it's changed the way I look at things.
The hardest part of my job is being available 24/7 because freight never stops moving, but that's a facet that I knew and accepted before I applied. The best part of the job is being rewarded for all the hard work, and acknowledged as well. If you have a SOLID work ethic, and can deal with pressure, don't pass up the opportunity to work here.
Work here !
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
My only regret is not starting sooner! If you put in the work, it will pay off! Any negative reviews you see about IEL are all the employees that didn’t put in the effort and were probably let go. If you want a typical 9-5, this isn’t the job for you. But if you want amazing opportunity in a growing company, this is the place to be!
Love my job!
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
It has been so long since I could say that I absolutely love where I work!!! Between the positive energy, the great management and the incredible people I work with I have to say that this is definitely the place to work!
Never Unplgged
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
Hardest part of the job is unplugging.. there's no time away and no balance in your life. this is literally " you bring your work home with you" type of deal.. Really should be up to the account manager as to putting in a rotating schedule to allow someone a weekend completely off with no issues to handle, instead of a oh let me get you over to that person, it's their account
The Best Place I Have Ever Worked
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
A typical day at work is coming in at 8am, getting to work on my account and checking in with my customers. The environment is upbeat and friendly, with everyone being motivated by their own success. There is a strong focus on improving everyone's experience and making each day more productive than the last. There is no cut throat sales tactics or high pressure to do something, you make more money if you put in more work. I recommend this job to my family and friends almost every week. I would continue to recommend it to anyone who is a competent worker and is looking to get into a great industry with an ever expanding company.
Love IEL
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
IEL has this amazing culture, like nowhere else. This is an amazing company. Absolutely WONDERUL people to work with and for. I truly feel very blessed to be here everyday! Love this job and these people. This is an ever changing environment and a wonderful place to come to everyday.
Best company in the world possibly...
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
Best company I have ever worked for! This place is a dream. This is something I dreamed about one day that came true. Best management, you are pushed and encouraged to succeed. Support is all around. Money is amazing, opportunity unmatched.
Account Manager
 (Current Employee)November 26, 2018
Comfortable work environment. No micro management. Management is flexible with work life balance as much as they can. Team feel allows everyone to work well together and independentl.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrity Express Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5