Integrity Home Care and Hospice Employee Reviews

Featured review
Integrity Home Care and Hospice selected this as a representative review
I love my job!
CDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 26, 2018
Integrity welcomed me to their office even though I had no previous home care experience. I felt from day 1 that this company cared about me and my growth, and I've never felt that from another employer. The environment is so pleasant in the office, that coming to work is no longer something to dread. Thanks Integrity!
Flexiable work
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 9, 2018
Integrity has been great for me for the past 3 years and I do continue to stay with them as I have built a strong connection with my client. The downfall is that the pay is exceedingly low, but the flip side of that is that you are able to customize your schedule nearly to a T and there are more than enough clients and need for maximum amount of work hours desired.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Low pay
October 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We are so happy to have you as an employee and appreciate your compassion towards our clients. Without our employees, we’d just be another home care company!

Great place to begin caring
Caregiver/Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 29, 2018
Integrity will allow you to work a flexible schedule full-time or part-time that fits your scheduling needs. Traveling is manditory and they offer fuel reimbursement. If your are a caring individual and can take time to help disabled individuals this is a great place to work.
October 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're so excited to see that you've enjoyed working for us and that the flexible scheduling was something that you benefited from!

Great company to work for!!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 17, 2018
I have been with integrity for several years. They are always ready to help with any work related issues you may have. Great team of people. They gave me an adiquite schedule I am able to work almost as many hours as i want. This is by far the best place i have ever worked.
September 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're proud to offer flexible schedules for our employees and are so happy to see that's a benefit for you! Thank you so much for being a part of the Integrity family!

If you are looking for a work family, look no further!!!
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 12, 2018
The work culture at Integrity is unlike anywhere I have every worked. Many claim to have a work family, Integrity LIVES it every single day. This is the most welcoming, friendly organization that I have ever worked. You leave orientation knowing that they want to see you succeed and they are willing to take the extra time and training to ensure that you do.
September 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! At Integrity, we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of everyone - from our employees to our clients! We want our employees to succeed and grow as we continue to keep people safe, wherever they call home. Thank you for being a part of the Integrity family!

Best employer I’ve ever worked for
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, MOSeptember 10, 2018
I’m a jack of all trades and have had over 20 different explorers in my life . Integrity stands by each employee and treats them very well. Owners and ceo are down to earth and are more like family.
Pros
Work/life balance, pay, Family atmosphere, Pto.
Cons
It’s healthcare 24/7 sometimes emergency’s happen
September 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're proud to stand by each of our employees - after all, without our employees, we'd just be another home care company!

Great Place allowed for family life
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 7, 2018
I work in an office position and have great connections with my fellow office personnel. We all care for one another and understand that we each have families outside of work.
Cons
like most leadership positions, lunch breaks dont happen all the time
September 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're so happy that you've been able to create great relationships with your co-workers! Thank you for being a part of the Integrity family!

Great Place to Work
CDS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 7, 2018
I have heard several positions in the last almost 5 years that I have been with Integrity, they do a great job or training employees to be leaders and promote with in which is not only beneficial to the employees but the employer also.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Insurance benefits
September 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're so happy that you enjoy working for us and appreciate the dedication you've shown in each of your positions! We will share your feedback about insurance benefits with our Corporate Benefits Manager!

Collaboration of employees, fun place to work
CDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOSeptember 6, 2018
I would recommend any friend or family to work here. I really enjoy working with everyone I work with and have met here at Integrity Home Care + Hospice. Iv never worked for someone where the upper management came and included themselves and just held a real convirsation with me. They truly care and treat you like family.
Pros
1 hour lunch break, sick and vacation time, family atmosphere
Cons
Pay
September 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're so happy to see that you enjoy working here! Without our people, we'd just be another home care company. That's why people like you, who share our passion for helping others, make all the difference.

Love workin here
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOSeptember 6, 2018
The culture at integrity is one I have always strived to be a part of in previous jobs! I am truly grateful to be here each and every day! I recommend integrity to all!
September 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're happy to hear you love our culture! It is people like you who help make us an employer of choice!

Team orientated workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOSeptember 5, 2018
Integrity has provided me with opportunities to advance and gain valuable experience in the healthcare field. I joined Integrity because I needed to gain experience, but I have stayed because you are part of a team that works to provide excellent care for clients.
Pros
Flexible schedule, Opportunity for advancement
September 26, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're thrilled to hear you enjoy working for us! We're dedicated to helping our employees grow - after all, the more you know, the more you grow!

I loved the work place
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 29, 2018
I cooked, cleaned, I did the laundry, I bathed my clients, I helped my clients get dressed, I took my clients to run errands. I really love being a caregiver
September 5, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're so happy to hear that you share our passion for caring for others!

Great place to work! Friendly but professional environment.
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, MOAugust 27, 2018
This place is awesome. Everyone works as a team, and wants to help you better not only yourself, but your clients life!

But, they lack in communication. Sometimes it feels like there is too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Pay could use a much needed increase too. I make 9.25 there, and we do get paid .33 per mile, but only after the first 39 miles.......which is not right at all.
I love this place and my clients, but the little to no communication between higher up gets very old and annoying, when people call you at 8 AM on your day off and begin yelling because you were "scheduled" for a client that you have never heard of, or no one bothered to ask you to work that.
Pros
Friendly, positive environment
Cons
Pay and Little to No communication.
September 5, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled you enjoy working for us and the team-environment that we strive to maintain. We're sorry to hear that you feel that communication is lacking and we will share your comments with the Lebanon, MO management team.

Terrible.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOAugust 19, 2018
I would never work there again. Management was terrible. I worked 7 days a week, including holidays. Only a couple hours a day. They were constantly messin up pay checks
Pros
Pick your schedule
Cons
Horrible company. Not enough pay
August 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy working for us, but we will share your feedback with our management team!

decent pay with room to advance within
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 15, 2018
have always had good communication with/from management. able to make my own schedule in the area I would like to travel too. only down fall of the job is all the driving
Pros
great supervisors
Cons
terrible pay, and traveling
August 17, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us and that the communication from your management team was good. In addition, we wanted to thank you for providing the information about pay and traveling. We will share this with the local management team. If you'd like to reach out directly, email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Not the kind of company I’d recommend
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  East Lynne, MOAugust 11, 2018
Integrity did not pay well and they had no benefits to keep me there. I don’t think I’ll ever work for them again. It was good to work for some time but not a lengthy time.
August 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we are proud to offer referral bonuses, 401k, dental/vision/short-term disability/life insurance, major medical, HSA medical insurance, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick pay, holiday pay,and birthday pay. We're sorry to hear that you didn't get a chance to explore the benefits we offer! We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Not a great place
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 11, 2018
Didn't get enough hours and pay to help pay the bills. It could have done better. The customers were great but some of places that I went to work were definitely gross!!
July 12, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're sorry you didn't get the hours you were expecting! At Integrity, our goal is to take care of all clients, even the most vulnerable.Thank you for your time with us, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Worst place to work ever
In Home Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 5, 2018
Terrible place to work all they care about is their bottom line they lie to their employees and force other employees to keep secrets from employees about how strong the company is doing and rather or not they're slowly selling off the company behind the employees back. Very shifty
Pros
They will hire anybody
Cons
They will pay you the least amount possible for the most work
July 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we strive to always be transparent with our employees. If you have questions about anything, feel free to email us at communications@integrityhc.com and we will get in touch with you. Of course, we will also share your comments from the review above with our management team.

love one on one personal time with clients
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 2, 2018
lots of travel time and many supervisor changes in the Joplin office. Gets confusing at times and communication with in the Joplin office could be better. However I love my one on one time with my clients.
July 12, 2018

Thank you for reviewing us on Indeed! We're thrilled that you love working with your clients, after all, keeping our clients safe wherever they call home is our goal! We will share your comments about communication and supervisor changes with our management team!

Integrity
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 23, 2018
Integrity was a good place to work you really get atrached to people you work for, management is good the hardest part of job is working with people who can't do for self
July 12, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're so happy to hear that you formed such an important relationship with those you cared for. Thank you for your time with our company!

Great training feedback from Nurse Supervisor, but low pay offered
Private Duty LPN (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 9, 2018
This company offers effective training for nurses needing skills in pediatric care (trach.care, vents, g-tubes). Nurse supervisors are helpful to make suggestions for pediatric care. That being said, pay rates are sub-standard for current wages listed for LPNs. I am sure this contributes to high turnover for this company.
Pros
Great training offered
Cons
Low wages
June 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're so happy to hear you benefited from our internal training. We're dedicated to helping our employees grow!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrity Home Care and Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.