Integrity Home Care and Hospice Employee Reviews

Featured review
Integrity Home Care and Hospice selected this as a representative review
I love my job!
CDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 26, 2018
Integrity welcomed me to their office even though I had no previous home care experience. I felt from day 1 that this company cared about me and my growth, and I've never felt that from another employer. The environment is so pleasant in the office, that coming to work is no longer something to dread. Thanks Integrity!
Not a great place
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 11, 2018
Didn't get enough hours and pay to help pay the bills. It could have done better. The customers were great but some of places that I went to work were definitely gross!!
July 12, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're sorry you didn't get the hours you were expecting! At Integrity, our goal is to take care of all clients, even the most vulnerable.Thank you for your time with us, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Worst place to work ever
In Home Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 5, 2018
Terrible place to work all they care about is their bottom line they lie to their employees and force other employees to keep secrets from employees about how strong the company is doing and rather or not they're slowly selling off the company behind the employees back. Very shifty
Pros
They will hire anybody
Cons
They will pay you the least amount possible for the most work
July 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we strive to always be transparent with our employees. If you have questions about anything, feel free to email us at communications@integrityhc.com and we will get in touch with you. Of course, we will also share your comments from the review above with our management team.

love one on one personal time with clients
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 2, 2018
lots of travel time and many supervisor changes in the Joplin office. Gets confusing at times and communication with in the Joplin office could be better. However I love my one on one time with my clients.
July 12, 2018

Thank you for reviewing us on Indeed! We're thrilled that you love working with your clients, after all, keeping our clients safe wherever they call home is our goal! We will share your comments about communication and supervisor changes with our management team!

Integrity
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 23, 2018
Integrity was a good place to work you really get atrached to people you work for, management is good the hardest part of job is working with people who can't do for self
July 12, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're so happy to hear that you formed such an important relationship with those you cared for. Thank you for your time with our company!

Great training feedback from Nurse Supervisor, but low pay offered
Private Duty LPN (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 9, 2018
This company offers effective training for nurses needing skills in pediatric care (trach.care, vents, g-tubes). Nurse supervisors are helpful to make suggestions for pediatric care. That being said, pay rates are sub-standard for current wages listed for LPNs. I am sure this contributes to high turnover for this company.
Pros
Great training offered
Cons
Low wages
June 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're so happy to hear you benefited from our internal training. We're dedicated to helping our employees grow!

Missing the mark
LPN IN-HOME CASE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJune 5, 2018
Organizationally this company is a mess. I don't know who is directing recent changes but they'll be lucky if the company survives it based on community reputation. Clients are dissatisfied with care and scheduling. Clients go without caregivers for extended periods of time. They need to focus on keeping quality staff to build rapport and rebuild confidence in the community. Caregivers barely make minimum wage.
June 13, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing these comments with us. We're committed to taking every review we receive seriously, so we will be sharing this comment with our management team. If you have more specific examples you'd like to provide, please email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Ok Job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 19, 2018
I worked for a friend that needed the help.. I worked out of my own home and took care of his basic needs. Cooking, cleaning, Dr. appointments, taking him to and from appointments
Pros
worked in my own home
Cons
no pay advancement
May 25, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us on Indeed.We will share your comments with our management team!

Not being in a office setting
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOMay 16, 2018
Working with the elderly , being able to listen & care for there needs. Having time to make someone day when they may not have the help of a family member
Cons
No healthcare
May 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us!

Pay is low and there are very few advancements. Never met any of the owners.
Aide (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 15, 2018
The pay is low and there were no benefits. Submitted my letter of resignation and was sent a one sentence email saying my last day would be June 1, 2018.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Poor pay
May 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We strive to take every review seriously and use it to help us grow. We will share your comments with our management team.

Great Company
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Independence, MO 64055May 10, 2018
loved the company amazing clients to work with they really worked with your schedule and you can work as little or as much as you wanted. mileage pay for the miles you drive between clients which is very nice.
May 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working with us! We wish you the best of luck in your next chapter!

Very nice place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, MOMay 9, 2018
Very nice place of employment. Although my time spent there was short everyone is very friendly and supportive willing to help with any questions they can.
May 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us!

You Get What You Give
Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOApril 26, 2018
This company has been great to me since day one. I started in the field and have held a few different roles over my time here. There have been struggles along the way that have made me think twice about staying, but if you're committed to your work, the leadership here will invest their time to work through whatever may come your way. This company is flexible and understanding of our personal schedules. The hardest part about my job is not being able to take care of every single person out there that needs care, but the best part is that I get to come to work everyday and try my very best. Healthcare is a challenging field and I'm very lucky to be a part of this organization as we try to tackle these challenges together!
May 7, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy working at Integrity. Together, we are redefining home care!

Stressful for the amount of money being made
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 26, 2018
Integrity will basically hire anybody because they are in such need for help. The nurses that work for Integrity are very lazy and basically do nothing besides check blood pressure and maybe organize a few pills for clients. Being an aide, I was not able to do certain tasks by law, and when I asked my clients if the nurses helped at all with those tasks they said NO. Management tries to act nice but really could give two hoots about you. I would tell my supervisors I couldn't make it into work and they would still call me and harass me all day not even caring that I had other things going on in my life. If you don't mind minimum pay and hard work then this job is perfect for you.
Pros
Bascially make your own schedule
Cons
Everything else
May 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoy our flexible scheduling that allows you to create a schedule on your schedule. We have shared your comments with our management team. If you'd like to give additional feedback, please contact us at communications@integrityhc.com.

Great hours, terrible company
Advanved personal care aide (apca) (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 13, 2018
While you can set your own schedule and that is awesome, the company doesn't care about the clients or the staff. The pay is minimal, they drop clients like crazy, the communication is horrible and the clients typically have no idea of changes made in their schedule unroll the caregiver shows up
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
Communication, compensation, lack of compassion
April 19, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed the flexible scheduling that we offer. We're sorry you didn't feel the compassion that we strive to offer at Integrity. We're dedicated to meeting the career needs of our employees and the care needs of our clients with unmatched skill, compassion, and Integrity. We will share your review with your local leadership team. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Relaxed workplace
Home Care Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 19, 2018
For the most part you can create your own schedule and you are able to help someone in need. The duties that you are required to do from day to day may vary.
April 19, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy the flexible scheduling! Thanks for being a part of the Integrity family.

My review went very well.
Private Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 3, 2018
I was a private care giver. Went to elderly people homes. Cooked, cleaned, ran errands and bathed. Also, assisted with medications.
Pampered and spoiled them as much as possible.
Pros
Getting to know my clients, and fun stories they would share
Cons
There were no cons on their side
March 8, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy working for us! Thank you for being a part of our Integrity family and taking care of people in their homes, where it matters most!

Great purpose, need to refocus
Employee (Former Employee) –  SpringfieldFebruary 21, 2018
Integrity serves its clients above everything else. Their purpose and commitment to their clients is undeniable. The company is still young and needs to refocus their attention towards their employees' needs in order to better serve those clients each and every day.
March 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, our mission is to meet the care needs of our clients, and the career needs of our employees. In order to ensure we're meeting both client and employee needs, we count on these reviews to help us grow. We will be sharing this with your local team. If you have additional feedback you'd like to share, please email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Na
Registered Nurse, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOFebruary 9, 2018
I enjoyed working at integrity. The reason I left was because the hired new manager and my area became so vast I ended up working. More than10 gra a day and I wanted to reduce my ar a and patient load and was told I could not
March 8, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We strive to take the reviews we receive seriously and will be sharing this with your local team. Thank you for your time with Integrity! We appreciate the feedback.

Lots of Excitement
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 28, 2018
Working for Integrity is fun, but also stressful at the same time. I really dislike getting to know a client and then being sent someplace else. That totally doesn't make sense to me.
Pros
Work well with schedule
Cons
Not very organized
February 2, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're so happy to hear that you have fun working for us! We're sorry to hear about your scheduling issues. We'd encourage you to reach out to your supervisor of a member of the HR team. Thank you for being a part of the Integrity family.

Great Opportunity
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJanuary 26, 2018
Working for Integrity allowed me to care for my mother while she was ill, and be able to spend quality time with her when she needed it the most, and still was able to make a small amount of money
February 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us. Thank you for being a part of the team who keeps people safe at home, where it matters most.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrity Home Care and Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.