Integrity Home Care and Hospice Pay & Benefits reviews

Featured review
Integrity Home Care and Hospice selected this as a representative review
I love my job!
CDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 26, 2018
Integrity welcomed me to their office even though I had no previous home care experience. I felt from day 1 that this company cared about me and my growth, and I've never felt that from another employer. The environment is so pleasant in the office, that coming to work is no longer something to dread. Thanks Integrity!
Great Place to Work
CDS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 7, 2018
I have heard several positions in the last almost 5 years that I have been with Integrity, they do a great job or training employees to be leaders and promote with in which is not only beneficial to the employees but the employer also.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Insurance benefits
Terrible.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOAugust 19, 2018
I would never work there again. Management was terrible. I worked 7 days a week, including holidays. Only a couple hours a day. They were constantly messin up pay checks
Pros
Pick your schedule
Cons
Horrible company. Not enough pay
August 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy working for us, but we will share your feedback with our management team!

decent pay with room to advance within
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 15, 2018
have always had good communication with/from management. able to make my own schedule in the area I would like to travel too. only down fall of the job is all the driving
Pros
great supervisors
Cons
terrible pay, and traveling
August 17, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us and that the communication from your management team was good. In addition, we wanted to thank you for providing the information about pay and traveling. We will share this with the local management team. If you'd like to reach out directly, email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Not the kind of company I’d recommend
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  East Lynne, MOAugust 11, 2018
Integrity did not pay well and they had no benefits to keep me there. I don’t think I’ll ever work for them again. It was good to work for some time but not a lengthy time.
August 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we are proud to offer referral bonuses, 401k, dental/vision/short-term disability/life insurance, major medical, HSA medical insurance, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick pay, holiday pay,and birthday pay. We're sorry to hear that you didn't get a chance to explore the benefits we offer! We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Not a great place
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 11, 2018
Didn't get enough hours and pay to help pay the bills. It could have done better. The customers were great but some of places that I went to work were definitely gross!!
July 12, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're sorry you didn't get the hours you were expecting! At Integrity, our goal is to take care of all clients, even the most vulnerable.Thank you for your time with us, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Pay is low and there are very few advancements. Never met any of the owners.
Aide (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 15, 2018
The pay is low and there were no benefits. Submitted my letter of resignation and was sent a one sentence email saying my last day would be June 1, 2018.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Poor pay
May 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We strive to take every review seriously and use it to help us grow. We will share your comments with our management team.

Great Company
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Independence, MO 64055May 10, 2018
loved the company amazing clients to work with they really worked with your schedule and you can work as little or as much as you wanted. mileage pay for the miles you drive between clients which is very nice.
May 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working with us! We wish you the best of luck in your next chapter!

Great hours, terrible company
Advanved personal care aide (apca) (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 13, 2018
While you can set your own schedule and that is awesome, the company doesn't care about the clients or the staff. The pay is minimal, they drop clients like crazy, the communication is horrible and the clients typically have no idea of changes made in their schedule unroll the caregiver shows up
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
Communication, compensation, lack of compassion
April 19, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed the flexible scheduling that we offer. We're sorry you didn't feel the compassion that we strive to offer at Integrity. We're dedicated to meeting the career needs of our employees and the care needs of our clients with unmatched skill, compassion, and Integrity. We will share your review with your local leadership team. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Office staff is pleasant but the aides are not compensated well.
Resident care (Former Employee) –  mostly Springfield, MOJanuary 2, 2018
This agency will send you wherever you are willing to go but not necessarily where you desire to go. You are only paid for face time with client, not drive time between. You may have (6) 2 hour clients in one day but only get paid for 12 hours, tho you had to spend 3 hours driving all day, between clients.
If a client cancels for any reason, you won't get paid. If you are sick you won't get paid. The clients may be living in a decent place or full of roaches and mice. You can decline to see a client. They do try hard to come up with an alternative client. It is rewarding to know you have helped make someone's life better, but the pay and benefits do not make it worthwhile
Pros
Fullfilling work
Cons
Poor compensation, no benefits
February 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear that you share our compassion of taking care of people, when it matters most. We'd love to connect with you about some of the issues you described, please contact us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Average company
PCA/APCA (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 28, 2017
Typical day was driving to take care of clients, doing CNA work, NA work and APCA work. VERY underpaid. No mileage paid either. I learned a little, but not a lot. Management doesn't communicate as much as needed. The workplace, when you had to go to the office, was a light atmosphere, so that was a good thing.
Hardest part was getting management to not play favorites and get you some hours. Finding out someone else had 50 hours, and you have less than 20 was awful.
Most enjoyable part was the clients/patients. They were a joy!
Pros
The clients/patients
Cons
Pay is low, no real benefits, no vacation days or paid holidays and not much communication
February 2, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we take all of our reviews seriously and will be sharing this with your local leadership team. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed coming into the offices. We do offer a wide variety of benefits, including flexible scheduling, paid vacation, and paid holidays for PCAs and APCAs after they've been employed with Integrity for a year. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Very hard to make any money
LPN (Former Employee) –  Independence, MODecember 9, 2017
I often drove long distances to clients' houses only to have them not be home or not answer calls or the door. If the client isn't home,you don't get paid.You can spend hours driving and not make any money. Mileage is paid but you must see the client to get paid. Many clients are mentally ill and unstable.My manager was helpful and supportive.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
you could go broke working there.
December 21, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're sorry to hear that you didn't like commuting to client's homes. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Productive and Fun work place
Advance Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 7, 2017
My work days were always enjoyable.I learned so many different thing,like how to bake pies from scratch,how to deal with different health issues, deal with different personalities.The management was ok could have used some improvement.It was s christian based culture.The hardest part of the job is departing from my clients after building such a strong relationship.The most enjoyable part is being able to help someone live in their own homes for as long as possible.
Pros
excalent benefits
Cons
the pay scale is not fair to the hard working employees
December 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed taking care of clients in their homes. We're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others, and it's people like you who help us achieve that goal. We will be sharing your comments directly with the Kansas City team. Should you think of anything else, email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

Help elderly or disabled people have a better day.
Advanced Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 2, 2017
Days were filled with client care. Going into homes and making someone's life better was a great feeling. I learned a lot about people and their histories. Both my managers at the time were great. The culture of the company seemed upbeat when I started, but deteriorated by the time I left. The hardest part of the job was the salary. The best part of going to work was making clients happy. Overall, my impression of the company is they are more concerned with numbers and money. I feel they should be more concerned about clients and employees.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Poor wages
good job / low pay
Advanced Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  springfield missouriSeptember 19, 2017
Good job. but the wages were low. Supervisors were caring individuals who treated their emoloyees well. There is nothing else to add other than I recommend this company to other prospective employees.
Pros
good job
Cons
low pay
September 26, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed working for us. We appreciate the time you spent with our company and the difference you've made in the lives of others. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Not enough hours
PCA (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 12, 2017
Not enough hours hateful clients stressful. Make own hours benefits too expensive can't receive anyways cause not enough hours hard to get in contact with superviser
Pros
Make own hours
Cons
Not enough hours
September 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we take all of our reviews seriously, so we will be sharing this with the Springfield, MO team. If you have additional feedback you'd like to provide, send us an e-mail at contact.us@integrityhc.com.

It's good I work alone
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  MissouriSeptember 12, 2017
I technically don't work there I work for Medicaid integrity just pays me so taxes get withheld and they get paid from the state therefore I am a Independent contractor that's all I have to say about that
Pros
I make my own schedule
Cons
There are none
September 14, 2017

Thanks so much for reviewing us on Indeed. We're happy to hear you enjoy the CDS program!

Great people stressful clients
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, MOJuly 18, 2017
Loved the people in office the clients were stressful. Sometimes long hours and sometimes no hours. A lot of miles for little pay
July 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we love to hear from our employees and we always take any feedback we receive seriously. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy working for us. Together, we are redefining home care.

client are sweet
APC/Aide (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 3, 2017
Plenty hours but low wages, it cost more to work for them then what it pays. Office staff is change more then field staff. Can't get head unless you are friend with some one.
Pros
sick pay/ vacation time
Cons
low pay
July 10, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. At Integrity, we are always open to our staff providing feedback to help our company continue to grow! We are sorry you feel negatively about our company, but can ensure you that we will follow up with our Springfield office about this review. If you have additional feedback you'd like us to share, please email us at contact.us@integrityhc.com. We'd love to connect with you.

Caring people who treat their patients and employees very well
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 21, 2017
Love working for this company. I feel as though I am treated better than the vast majority of other nurses I have spoken to at other places. The compensation is more than adequate and scheduling is flexible. Absolutely wonderful work culture with very little friction between employees. Management is kind and considerate and they care about their employees happiness.
Pros
Good money and great environment.
Cons
Not enough to mention
June 28, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Indeed. We take our reviews seriously and always share them with our teams. We are thrilled to hear your are enjoying your time with Integrity - and the culture within. Thank you for being a part of the Integrity family. Together, we are redefining home care.

It is an "OK" place to work for. The CDS department does not have holiday pay, pay raises, or job advances.
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Lee's Summit, MOMay 19, 2017
A typical work day is clocking in using Telephony system. Working with the patient with anything they need that needs to be done, whether it be light housekeeping, laundry, cooking, reminders taking medicine, errands. The most enjoyable part about the job is seeing the glow in the patients eyes when they get what they need.
Pros
Working with a wide variety of individuals
Cons
Extremely hard to get a hold of someone, can't work if the patient isn't home or not feeling well. No holiday pay, no pay raises
May 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Indeed. Without out people, we'd just be another home care company - so, thank you, for all you do, each and every day. Consumer Directed Services (CDS) is a program that Integrity helps manage, but is a Missouri Medicaid-based program that provides personal care attendant (PCA) services to disabled people who wish to live independently. The consumer directs their own care by hiring and managing attendants to assist with daily activities. Because of this, Integrity doesn't control holiday pay, pay raises, or job advances - the program is entirely state funded.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrity Home Care and Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about