Integrity Home Exteriors

Working at Integrity Home Exteriors: 22 Reviews

United States22 reviews

greatmanagementintegrityjobworkfunfamilypeople

Awesome place to work

Really like it here so far, best company I've been apart of and the management is superb. Not feeling constantly pressured makes for a great environment to strive for quality work.

Best company I’ve ever worked for

Awesome company with a great family atmosphere. Lots of growth opportunity. The compensation is fair with hourly pay, and an uncapped commission structure. The job itself can be a bit challenging, but is very rewarding. I would highly recommend starting a career at Integrity.

Pros

Family atmosphere, uncapped commission, weekends off, health benefits

Cons

Working outside isn’t always ideal

Integrity Home Exteriors insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks

Great work culture and intro into sales

Integrity is a great place to work for sales or direct marketing to get some experience. The management team is both Christian and family centered. Game nights, prizes, and competitions are fun. The downside is the pay isn’t all that great for direct marketing. Management will reward you with sending you home early… for anyone ambitious this doesn’t feel like much of an award and it hurts your paycheck.

Good place to come to if you are looking for a good group of people to work with.

Company cares about their workers, paid holidays off, team nights, and you can request time off. They will help you anytime you need help in terms of the job.

Awesome place to work!

I’ve only just started with this company, but the leadership is superior. Great group of people and fun environment! Plenty of room to move up in this expanding company.

It's a group of great people

I've worked at Integrity for 3 years, and I've never worked with a group that both strives for excellence and cares about you and your family the way people at Integrity do. Our core values mean everything to us, and I'm very excited for the future. I'd be happy to retire with the company.

Elite Standards & Core Values

The company sets itself apart in comparison to others. I have been working for the company for about a year now, and my professional and individual growth has progressed dramatically. I am consistently challenged, however my management knows how to help accommodate when necessary. I honestly cant imagine working anywhere else.

Pros

Standards, Core Values, Challenges, Fast Pace

Great Culture and joyful people to work with.

Management is very competent and creates great culture. They really care about their employees and try to make sure employees enjoy their job. Very fast paced environment and need to be a hard worker.

Pros

Great Benefits and Pay. Strong Core Values

I learned alot.

I was a canvasser for this company for two years. I learned a lot about being a better leader, human relations, and being positive. The culture was great. Everyone, no matter the department, was like a family to one another. The canvassing team itself had a great mixture of competition yet positivity. We all wanted to see each other win and went out of our way to maintain high quality performance standards for ourselves.

Overall amazing place to work

All the people are amazing! The culture is amazing, management is amazing! I wish I could have stayed! Only reason I left was the compensation. I was told upfront how it would be. I just envisioned making more. But it’s a commission based job, you don’t sell, you don’t make money. The training was great and they do their best to set you up for success.

Pros

Flexible schedule, Manager’s, The Company!!

Cons

Timing with compensation (was told upfront, just envisioned it going differently)

February 17, 2022
We're so glad you enjoyed working with us, we're sad to see you go, and we wish you the best!

Great Core Values and Family atmosphere

Integrity Home Exteriors is a fast paced work environment. The whole company is like a family. We like to have fun together and joke around at work, we also try to spend time together outside of work. All of the departments get involved in company events. Integrity is a growing company as well. In the years that I have been here there has been consistent growth every year.

Pros

Vacation Time, Matching Retirement

Great work atmosphere!!

I started working at Integrity in August of 2021 and it was the best choice I have ever made. The fellow employees are very encouraging and friendly, and the management has such a helping hand when it comes to making sure you succeed in life! Ever since I've started I've been trying to get more people to come work for integrity!! It's the kind of company you will never want to leave!

Pros

Great management and coworkers

Cons

None that I can think of!

Tons of potential for professional growth

This organization has helped me to develop my skills in an environment that is fun and professional. Morning meetings are dedicated to building Personal and professional skill set and construction knowledge. Definitely a good foot in the door for an intro to sales! Whether you know little or a lot, there is a ton to pick up from the talented individuals on this team.

Pros

Growth, exciting, merit-based

Cons

Inconsistent pay, working with the public

Don't drink the Kool Aid

Its a Cult... very manipulative and cultlike environment. They brainwash these young kids into soliciting without permits and working in horrid conditions

Pros

Good schedule

Cons

Environment, very clicky

July 26, 2021
We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. Thank you for reviewing our work culture. We strive to have a family - like environment, certainly not a cult like one. If you could call (419) 725-9045 and ask for HR we'd really like to hear your story.

It’s ok

Working there was great for the first 6-8 months. After that, the team culture started to shift and become toxic. Boss was more of a “friend” than a leader, they talk about expanding the company but nothing is getting done to achieve that.

Cons

Bad pay, weird schedule, toxic work culture

July 26, 2021
Thanks you for leaving your review. We're glad working here for the first 6-8 months was great, we'd really like to hear your story about what happened after that. If you could call (419) 725-9045 we'd appreciate it.

Best Construction Company in the city

I loveee Integrity! I started here working here almost 3 years ago, after I was looking to leave the horrible culture of another call center job with terrible management. After interviewing, I called multiple times a day for about a week, following up on my interview because something in me neeeded what they were offering: Good pay, AMAZING culture, STRONG values, & great people. I could understand why they were picky. But eventually I got a call back & was told I was hired. The rest is history. I'm now in management, & know the best is yet to ccome. Come live your best life with us.

July 26, 2021
Thanks so much! For you to call us the "best construction company in the city" means a lot, we hope we can continue to live up to your lofty praise. Have a great day!

Great work environment

Integrity treats their employees very well. They have a great family atmosphere, a lot of growth opportunity, and compensate their employees fairly. Would highly recommend applying

July 26, 2021
Thanks for the 5 star review! We're proud that we can provide great opportunities to everyone that works here. Have a great day

Merit based company, customer and employee first culture. Everyone carries more than their weight and supports each other

If Integrity's core values match yours then performance is the ladder to move up fast in a consistently growing company. I would definitely ask about their "WIN, WIN, WIN" philosophy and how that benefits you as an employee! Their parties are always memorable and hold inside jokes that add to the fun of the culture. The core values are actually seen in action with the staff as well as a genuine care for people.

Pros

Fantastic Culture

Cons

No vending machines yet

July 26, 2021
Thanks for the great review! We have always strived to be a business run by our core values, and it's something we take very seriously. We're glad you're a part of our team!

Family Culture

I felt like I was part of a family almost immediately! There are some very awesome people that work here and they know what they are doing. Was a great place to develop friendships and learn from some very experienced and smart individuals.

Pros

Coffee Machine in breakroom, Group outings for reaching goals, Great Management

Cons

Schedule

July 26, 2021
Thanks so much for the 5 star review. Even though you've moved on to a new opportunity we're happy to see you enjoyed your time with us. Take care!

not great.

Completely unchangeable hours, intense pressure to hit your goals and if you don’t you’re essentially made fun of in front of the whole team. Management is poor and tries to be your buddy instead of your leader. I taught myself my job instead of being trained.

Pros

No clock out for lunch but that’s it.

Cons

Expected to hit unreasonable goals. Much MUCH goofing off.

July 26, 2021
We appreciate your specific review. In our direct marketing department there is onboarding training as well as daily training in team meetings. If you felt that was inadequate please call (419) 725-9045 and ask for HR so that we can help the manager improve, as well as address these other specific issues. Thank you

Family Atmosphere with Real Results

Although I've only been with Integrity for a short time, everyone here is so friendly and helpful that I felt at home almost immediately. Certainly a company I will be building my career with.

July 26, 2021
Thanks for the review! We're happy we could make such a great impression in a short amount of time.

Common questions about Integrity Home Exteriors

Answered by current and former employees at Integrity Home Exteriors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrity Home Exteriors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Integrity Home Exteriors Reviews by Location

Learn about Integrity Home Exteriors in popular locations

Integrity Home Exteriors reviews by popular job title

• Integrity Home Exteriors
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?