Integrity Management

Integrity Management Employee Reviews

Very Unstructured
New company that is no longer in business. Intentions were good but I did not agree with some of the situations I was placed in. Vendors were not paid and training for employees was minimal.
Pros
Free Apartment
Cons
No training or guidance. Questionable business practices
Absolutely love Integrity Management
I learned more than I ever could have imagined. The more I learned the more working in property management became a passion.. I was given many opportunities to expand as far as I could within the company. My supervisor was friendly, stern, and professional at all times. The hardest part of my job is having to evict a tenant, however that comes along with the business.
The most enjoyable part of my job is making people happy with where they reside. Many families have suffered from hurricane disasters and all types of various walks of life that caused them to meet me and it’s the best feeling in the world to help families start over.
I wouldn't want to work there again.
It was a family owned business. So there were too many family favortism.Things just went on that shouldn't have. .To much chiefs not enough indians.
Pros
You could take your lunch break anytime.
Cons
Lunch was only half hour
Productive job
My days were full of productive things to do such as lead a team to do the best of their abilities. It was also a very challenging job and I've learned a lot in leading people to strive for the best.
no habia tiempo para deternece, siempre ocupados
ha pesar de ser una compañia temporera me dio la oportunidad de escalar posicion y aumentar los conocimientos mientras estuve empleado. Lo unico que lamento es que no nos daba tiempo para articular palabra con el mucho trabajo, pero fue de grandes enseñanzas.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Fast paced with something every day happening
Owner closed the doors with no notice at Christmas. Worked there and did all that was asked, should have gotten a severance package of some sort. Sonic was ok, just not the owner
Great company while It lasted
This company is a contracted and you get a lot of benefits that you wouldn't get with regular jobs. Typical day is removing trash, dusting,cleaning, mopping. Supervisor fought hard for benefits for part-time workers like health insurance with dental,vision and prescription, higher pay, paid leave, and all back by the Union. There is a Union due fee, but no monthly payment for health insurance. The work is hard if you not use to moving quickly and cleaning just about everything insight. You will loose some weight! Management is like family they look out for the employees. The best thing is if you prove, and desire to work they will give you a chance. The hardest part is getting gigs when you think your area is in good shape, but it's a learning process. Have to be able to take constructive criticism, it's to make you aware of the standards and a better image for the company.
Pros
Benefits, management, pay
Cons
Contract could end any time
It was ok not enough money
The work was fast pace not to hard everyone around where easy to get along with if i made more money or more hours it would have been worth it i didnt work 40 hours a week and never could its great if you need a side job but no career potential
Pros
30 min brake
Cons
Boss took it out on us
Late night hours. Lots of bending and hard labor.
You work the longest is 6 -7 hours Monday- Friday. Some of the ares are very big with a lot to maintain. The management is ok. Just go to work , and do your job don't try to make any friends. What I liked about the job is you get holidays off to be with your family.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Short breaks. The health insurance isnt good.
Great working enviornmant
Working on payroll, answering phones, fax, scan, and email. I only worked 20 hours a week at the beginning so there wasn't enough time to do a lot. Once the hours increased I was still performing the same job duties.
Pros
worked half days as part time
Cons
sometimes not enough hours
this was.a very good company to work for
I really miss working with this company I enjoyed every day I went to work for this company never late getting paid and the people around you were so friendly I never had a bad day when I woke up in the mornings I was glad to go to work
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
we had our breaks and good health insurance
Very Productive. Interesting and exciting. Management could use improvement. Overall a great place to work.
Integrity Management was a company that provided opportunities to express concerns of work environment as well as willingness to listen to progressive and valuable ideas to help the company progress and succeed.
Pros
Great working environment as well a colleagues
Cons
Management could use a little more work.
Office Setting
Office setting sit down desk with computer. Collected rents, secured deposits did move in and move outs. Microsoft Word, Excel and power point
Very consistant company to work for.
I loved working for Integrity....this company knows how to take care of their employee's!!
Pros
Great company, great staff
Former partner
Due to failing economy partner purchased share of remaining stores in 2010
Owner/ Principal
Managed income streams under one brand.
Formed in May of 2011, I consolidated my business relationships into one brand. Managed the release of my book of business with Family Heritage. Assisted in the management of real estate. Assisted the midwest region in the launch of a mobile media company.

Now the brand has grown and evolved into a management and production firm. We oversee the process of such projects, which includes coordinating, supervising and controlling major aspects of the projects. This includes securing capital and hiring key roles such as the casting director or video director.
Pros
owner
Cons
sole proprieter
Busy office.
I worked one day every two weeks. I posted payables and prepared reports for mailing. I did data entry of weekly sales for 18 stores.

Management and co-workers were very pleasant to work with.

The hardest part of the job was having to answer the phone. I didn't work very often, so I did not always have answers for the callers.

I enjoyed the people I worked with and also the data entry.
Easy
Use the statement I've given you above. What else do you want me to tell about this company, computer? Just let me finish the darn application.
Review
A typical day at work. I come in, log on to my computer and start doing my work.
I work in a very micro management environment, where everything I do is looked upon.

All of my co-workers are older women, so they're by the book.
Cons
no breaks, short lunches, program director never calls or comes to visit