Integrity Marketing Group Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJuly 12, 2019
I can say that this company is completely unprofessional. If you intend on sticking around somewhere for a decent amount of time, then this place will surely screw you over. You are not able to be sick, WHATSOEVER. I was sick and told NOT to come in and, “To stay home and get hydrated and we will see you tomorrow!” Tomorrow came, and I was let go that day with no explanation after I had been getting nothing but complements from the bosses every day about my work. Not a good company to work for and they are fake, untrustworthy individuals that care little for their employees’ well-being.
Boring, loud, rude
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 6, 2019
The only good thing that kept me here was the benefits. Getting paid 7.25 an hour and getting paid every two weeks is not a sustainable job. The agents are very loud and you can still hear them even if the doors are closed. I had a very serious incident and when I told the boss about it nothing was done. Very unprofessional and it's just boring. Simply do not get paid enough. Although it is very laid-back and they're very understanding when it comes to having to miss work because of your kids or emergencies but if you miss work you only get paid $7.25 an hour it's really just not something anyone could live off of.
Pros
Great benefits, leniency
Cons
725 an hour, unprofessional, loud, boring
Not technologically able to advance
CONTRACT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Shelby, MIJanuary 2, 2018
Business can not move forward until the fear of technology and the fear of competitors is gone. I think the potential is fully there but it has to be accepted.
Pros
Wonderful, kind people
Cons
Not willing to do what it takes to advance.