Integrity Rehab Group Employee Reviews

Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Externship (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 11, 2019
I Loved working for this company, learned a lot. It was an easy going place with friendly people to work with. Management, didn't interact with me much but the supervisors did.
Pros
Working with the people
Cons
leaving the company
Good places to work
Clinical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 27, 2018
It was a decent job for the pay. Minimal supervision and as long as your work was complete there was no issues. Days were filled with checking in patients and doing insurance verification.
Pros
Had plenty of locations to be relocated too
Cons
No room for growth
Quite atomsphere
MIBC Specialist (Extern) Student (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 3, 2018
I work at Integrity Rehab (Killeen) as a student completing my externship. The work experience was rewarding as I got the chance to get my feet wet in the Billing Department. Everyone is very polite and professional. A great group of people at Integrity Rehab (Killeen).
Very fun environment
Front Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMay 21, 2018
Some days can be stressful depending on the patients productivity. Workplace and employees are great, only concern would be the pay could be alot better.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Low pay
relaxed work atmosphere
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 15, 2018
Relaxed work atmosphere; all staff very knowledgeable in their profession; easy to learn the job; very small company with large customer base, located next to largest military installation
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
No advancement
Loved IRG best company
Administrative for PT dept (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZDecember 14, 2017
I worked for IRG which is company that contracts with business that need help with getting their clinics to make a profit. IRG is a wonderful company to work for and has a very strong work ethic. My job included electronic billing as well as obtaining authorization and working to get referrals scheduled. I also was the admin to the physical therapist . We were all part of a team so I also checked patient in and out and did scheduling. When very busy I helped in the gym by bringing patients back and cleaning beds. I really did not find anypart of my job hard. I LOVED meeting the patients.
Pros
Fun professional work environment
Cons
Cannot think of any cons.
good work enviroment
CSS (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VANovember 1, 2017
the workplace is not stressful able to get everything accomplished during the day. the management is reliable and helpful willing to provide additional help if its needed
Pros
decent work hours
Cons
pay
High Expectations with a team that will help you get there
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 30, 2017
IRG, in my district at least (after reading other reviews), has been extremely flexible and realistic company to work for in the Memphis, TN area. As a DPT, my immediate management and high up the management chain has been extremely open and helpful to providing me the tools to get my job done. Now, they expect me to be proactive and a self starter in some things, but that is what I prefer with my position: trust that my education provided me the tools to do my job, very little micromanaging.

Typical days can range from slow to very busy with the expectation that you can and will adapt, but with each of those schedules comes the pros and cons of each. Relaxed days allow for more breathing room while busy days have the mental challenge and excitement that goes along with.
Pros
work/life balance, teamwork and coworkers, professional and company advancement, benefits
The worst management I’ve worked for to date
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 16, 2017
Management was a complete disgrace! This place should go by “corruption rehab group”. I had a manager who was passive aggressive, verbally abusive, and completely chauvinistic. Even after I complained to a higher up manager and HR, nothing was done. Male coworkers of same position and time at the company were paid more, and treated better. There was talk in the office that was political in nature, racist in nature, and bigoted that was allowed, and it was shamefully unprofessional. We were also pressured to not work ANY over time, and basically told by our manager to work off the clock if we had to acquire overtime. Ps...this manager is STILL in place
Pros
CEU compensation
Cons
Management, unprofessional, disrespectful, illegal overtime practices
Fast Pace and Encouraaging Work Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TNJuly 28, 2017
I was responsible for answering phones, Scheduling patient for Post Op and Pre Op Physical Therapy. Making charts. Filing ICD 10 Codes for billing purposes. Interact with the Physical Therapist and other co-workers for the process of recovery. File charts. Interact with the doctors assistants.
Pros
Meeting new people
Benefits
Supportive company, great co-workers
Staff PTA (Current Employee) –  Sunset Beach, NCJuly 7, 2017
IRG has been a very supportive company of all of my professional growth and development and involvement in our state and national associations.
Have been able to remain with the company when transferring to a new area.
Pros
flexibility in clinics for transfers
Cons
contract, no guarantee on continued employment
unorganized
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJune 19, 2017
Working for this company was ok, just like any other jobs there are pros and cons. The training was not great when I was being trained for my position it was for just two weeks and then was sent off to a new clinic alone as the only CSS so there was nobody to ask typical questions.
Pros
pay
Cons
compassion
Poor management
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJune 8, 2017
Do not waste your time in this place. They are dishonest and employees are treated badly. Management uses profanity the way most people use adjectives. Training was sporadic at most and completely unacceptable. Job duties are not clearly identified and will change without notification from management. Very unprofessional office in attire, cusomer relations, and actions allowed. No patient confidentiality.
Pros
clean work space
Cons
Unprofessional office
Typical Day
Director of Clinic Services (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 1, 2017
This job was amazing.
I learned a great deal regarding purchasing, accounts payable and receivables. How to credential providers with numerous insurance companies.
Pros
management, job duties, other employees
Cons
The company closing and moving to another state
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 8, 2017
Good environment to work in. The Patients are great and The employees keep a spirited work environment. This is a great place to work
Great Place
Medical billing coding specialist (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 30, 2016
Great place and great people, always lots of work to be done!
Lots of involvement to become closer with your co workers outside of just the day in day out job. Wonderful people who genuinely care about you as a person and not just an employee.
Productive and Friendly Work Environment
Billing Specialist-Intern (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 23, 2016
Schedules are flexible,and everyone works as a team. There are always new things to learn, and they senior staff have no problem assisting in the learning process. Management is approachable and supportive.
Pros
Knowledgable staff, motivational competitions, morale breakfasts and lunches
Cons
Overtime not available
Low pay grade
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXOctober 14, 2014
This company doesn't pay you want you'll want, choose to work for another company if can.
good group of people to work with. keep up with latest information
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Durand, MIFebruary 21, 2014
Excellent company run by therapists who know the laws and follow them. good benefit package.
It was a very educating experience.
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXNovember 12, 2013
I showed up three days a week while also attending school part time. I assisted an Occupational Therapist who was such a great superior and person that really cared for her patients. We saw about eight patients a day for thirty minutes to an hour depending on the patient. I never worked with any other therapist at the clinic. I was referred to as a volunteer because I was interested in the field and wanted to learn more about it.
Pros
I was able to help change children's lives.
Cons
I was just a volunteer.