Integrity Residential Services Employee Reviews

I liked my job
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Monona, WIJanuary 29, 2019
I worked in 2 homes 40 hours a week. It was fun and easy and I liked my bosses and the people who lived there. I helped the people with making food and cleaning up. I took them places like to the doctors or shopping or movies etc.. The pay was so much better than other jobs I had before and the boss of the company was always nice and respected me. I had to leave because my mom got sick but I would go back. It was a great place to work for.
Pros
always hours to take and nice people
Proud to Work at Integrity Residential Services
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Monona, WIJanuary 28, 2019
I have been with the company for eleven years. I started as a Direct Care Worker, working part time. What I learned: There are people in this world who need a little help getting through a day successfully, and I love being part of a team that provides that assistance.
Management: I am fortunate to work for two owners who actually care about the consumers and the people who work for them. We have a CEO that believes in hiring from within the organization and promotes those who are dedicated, responsible, and organized.
Workplace: When I walk into the doors of Integrity, I feel at home. I am fortunate to work with intelligent, skilled, and respectful coworkers whose faces I enjoy seeing every single day. The hardest part of the job is losing employees who don't show up for their jobs, don't want to provide our level of care, or cannot get along with their coworkers or managers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being with the consumers and watching them live well.
Pros
Consumers
Great company to work for
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIAugust 10, 2018
I have worked for Integrity for over 2 years now and it is the best company that I have ever been employed for. They take all of their client's well being very seriously and provide the best care for them! I have had the chance to work at many houses and all the managers are understanding when family emergencies come up and they treat us employees with the up most respect. Managers keep up with training's for the staff to attend, always communicating to let us know any updates for the houses or clients. I don't ever plan on leaving this company and would recommend it to anyone. If you have a passion to help others, this is the place you want to be at!
Pros
Happiness of the clients, friendly office people, great managers
Client was alright, employees and management was awful
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIJuly 31, 2018
I think current manager in my opinion was not really appropriate with client, very rude, disrespectful, not at all helpful with employees. Treated bad
Pros
Getting done
Cons
Very relaxed environment kind of slow paced for me
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 30, 2018
I enjoyed working with my client, I loved my co worker she was an amazing person and trainer. The hours were very flexible. I would still be employed there but due to some domestic abuse situations I was let go because of my attendance performance.
Very sad place!!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARApril 25, 2018
I would say integrity was the worse place I have worked!! The administrator is very rude to employees and even residents!! I would never recommend for a employee to work there or even a resident to live there!!
Move on gurls
Unhappy worker (Former Employee) –  MadisonMarch 9, 2018
This place isn't good for your love ones.
The caregivers dont care, lack of training.
The mangerment stinks no communication.
Read up above.
You wont get paid for at least a month.
It's a bad agency.
They put you in some housing with behaviorals and aggressive... with no training.
Pros
Absouly nothing
Cons
Notning
Backstabbing management and staff
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 16, 2018
Can't trust anyone in the company. Constant lies by management. They'd rather give hours to young kids with no experience who like to sleep and screw around on their shift, than to someone highly qualified and experienced. Don't waste your time with this company. You will get screwed over. They do not care about their staff.
Cons
Poor Management in return for respectable starting pay
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 14, 2017
Management in this company seems to avoid each other and not communicate directly which leads to a lot of confusion. Your schedule will change weekly or even daily and sometimes no notice is given about these changes until you go back to work and look at the schedule. There is no life and work balance at this job unless you are a college student or working less than 10 hours a week. Even the managers of the homes have little or no experience working with people with disabilities along with little or no leadership skills to problem solve on their own. I feel bad for the clients because the amount of turn over is mainly due to management and what really happens is the clients suffer by having people constantly come and go in their lives with no long term staff. If you are also looking for a raise or if the company says they will start you at a certain position now and promote you in a few months. Don't just take their word, get it in writing and hold them to it. A lot of dishonest people in this company and wish it was better not only for the staff, but for the clients.
Pros
Starting pay
Cons
Poor Management, Scheduling, Benefits
Very Productive work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 10, 2017
I love that the workers are involved with integrity residential services because of the clients we care for. upper management can be a little extra but what company doesn't have that. But overall it's a GREAT place to be employed. It's easy to work your way up to upper management but you have to prove yourself a whole lot, work like a slave (no joke.
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 24, 2017
I enjoy the flexibility and varied job tasks I get to do for the consumers I work with. The company takes a team approach and is supportive. Managers are supportive and reward and recognized a job well done.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Great work opportunity
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Madison WisconsinApril 21, 2017
An awesome opportunity to meet amazing clients, that taught me new things. Did a great job training individuals without much experience, and making sure we were set before working alone. Was recognized for the hard work that I did. Was even offered promotions. Was very happy with the communication between, clients and staff and upper management. After hours on-call service, that is always there to answer questions and help solve problems on the weekends. Overall extremely happy to be an amazing part of this company. Ending with saying The company provides the clients with group gatherings around the holidays for a family feeling, for those without family to go home to. The clients are filled with smiles and joy's knowing that they have the family like atmosphere.
Pros
Personal cares, furthering their independence, communication, The happiness of the client.
Cons
Short breaks, Communication between very few managers could improve
Fun place to work and a relaxing office environment
PCW (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 21, 2017
Integrity says everything in its name. I loved the variety of clients and hours this agency had available. They were flexible with my school and childrens' schedules and supported me when I had personal life events happen. The benefits were good, especially the dental without having to work a full 40 hour week to obtain them. I left because I was moving for school.
Pros
Management, Eto, benefits, clients, peers
Cons
Great an fun to work with.
Caregiver. Team lead (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 21, 2017
Wonderful clients always adding more clients down to earth overall great and fun place to be everything is always changing for good and the better and love working there.
Pros
Clients
Benefits
Great work enviroment
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 21, 2017
The Program Director is wonderful to work with and the company as a whole is friendly.I have had two advancement in my job in six months.Love the consumers I work with
Not a good place to work.
Residential Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Monona, WIDecember 27, 2016
Not supportive. Not good work ethic. Not good supervisors. Not good anything. Hours are not flexible like promised. Bad workplace etiquette. Not enough compensation for expectations. Clients are wonderful.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Everything else
Go on to the next company, this one is Micky Mouse.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 14, 2016
Very unorganized. The care given is pathetic. I would never recommend this company to anyone looking for work, or any family looking to place a loved one in an agency run residential home. Run, there are so many better run companies that will exceed your expectations. Peace and love..
Very comfortable environment. My co-workers and clients are amazing and after a while you are able to look at them as family.
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 28, 2015
You do personal cares and help improve an individuals quality of life. My coworkers and clients are like family, and the management team is absolutely wonderful!
Nice home like enviorment.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Monona, WIJune 25, 2012
I arrived at 8am and would get two adults with developmental disabilities start their day. and would continue care and support throughout the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrity Residential Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Integrity Residential Services Reviews by Location