Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 15, 2018
The management and support they give is real good for a company that deals in temp labor. They try their best to place you soon or before a job ends. They even try and get you a job on a bus route if you dont have a car.
Awesome place to work
Payroll Specialist - The City County Building (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 15, 2018
Awesome place to work. I would recommend this company to anyone. When I got laid off in 2007. Integrity kept me working for 4 years. My second lay off. I signed up with Integrity and was hire right away.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Seasonal
Human Resource Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 13, 2018
This job was not for the long haul, when i came back pregnant, i was asked to take a less amount of pay. Then i was asked to train a manager but not given the opportunity for the position. I was let go right before i had to deliver.
Pros
Cons
Management, Compensation, and job security
Hard and quick pace atmosphere
Stower (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 10, 2018
People hired by ISS to work at the Amazon Fulfillment Center are in a hard and quick pace atmosphere Be prepared to be on your feet and you will earn your pay check.
Temporary Staffing Service
Laborer / Helper (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 8, 2018
Although this is a temp service the recruiter's really push for their employees. They were respectful and caring when it came to personal issues. They have a very pleasant atmosphere.
Pros
always have jobs available
Cons
no good benefit
very busy but worth breaking a sweat
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEOctober 7, 2018
its so worth the pay especially if you like working fast.
they recognize and reward all of the hard work you put in .
isnt hard at all once you get it
Loved this company!
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  KentuckyOctober 5, 2018
I learned a lot work at Integrity Staffing. I met a diverse group of people while working at Integrity. I had the chance to travel out of the state to recruit for the company and I loved that!

The only problem I experienced was the pay was very low.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
low pay
Hard to deal with in general
Integrity Staffing (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIOctober 4, 2018
When i was gift wrapping to was easy but when I was doing anything else, it was really difficult to keep pace or go into work the next day. However, I was fat and out of shape, so it could just be because I was not used to the work.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Very Physical Work
Have to walk too far for a 15 mintues break and the break start when walking begin.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 3, 2018
The management department was very poor because it did not attend to the workers needs ad it supposes to do. We had to work long hours and getting underpaid for our job. When we need help there is no help.
Pros
Great job culture
Cons
When you need help there is none
this is tiring
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 1, 2018
I am really tired of writing reviews for jobs i had years ago, and it is annoying there is no way to skip this section to apply for new jobs on this site
Loved working with integrity
Picker (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNSeptember 30, 2018
Just loved working with integrity staffing . There was always someone from integrity to speak to at Amazon to speak with if needed . I was treated with respect & never was I ever felt I was in someone’s way.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short breaks
Review
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PASeptember 29, 2018
Fast Pasted I made boxes for Archway Integrity staffing is an agency they sent me on temporary jobs. I enjoyed my work though it works fine if you have a car some of the jobs are far
Pros
Kept me busy I love being busy
Cons
You need a car to get to some of the jobs
Profitable place to work
PICKER (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PASeptember 27, 2018
I have worked 3 times for ISS before. So, this will be my 4th. I have realized 2 main jobs: picking (twice during the day), and packing at night. This new opportunity will be packing at night, so the score will be tied.
With all this experience I can certainly say that Amazon at Breinigsville, PA is a general good place to work especially during the Christmas season. The paid is not the best in the area, it is around average. What it makes it good is the huge overtime you get in these opportunities. The peak season of 2014 where I packed, I made $7000 for my pocket, in approximatelly 3 months.
Pros
Serious company, It fulfills what promises.
Cons
Poor picking people. This area could be easily improved.
It was exciting and full of happy co workers
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 27, 2018
I liked working for integrity staffing they payed well and the work was simple and the co workers where helpful i enjoyed the work my production was high..
Fun, loud, lots of excercise.
Picker/Loader (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 26, 2018
Integrity is like a temp agency. They send you to jobs that fit your needs. I got sent to Amazon Warehouse and it was a seasonal job. I loved working there and kept me in shape. Lots of walking.
Pros
The weekly paychecks
Cons
Lots of overtime, only one day off.
Team Building Exercises
Seasonal Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 26, 2018
Integrity Staffing Solutions had team building activities throughout it's division. Everyone was always excited to participate because they gave away awesome prices to the top teams. Which made it extremely competitive and fun to see what the other teams would come up with during the challenges.
Pros
They would give gift cards as incentives
Cons
During Peak the hours could be longer than normal
Great staffing agency
Picker (Former Employee) –  DelawareSeptember 25, 2018
Always was there when I had nowhere else to go.. They help you find jobs in your area that you can't attain on on your own ..they're there to help you
Pros
Quick job placement ..
Different cultural environment
Inbound Stower (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCSeptember 24, 2018
I enjoy working in an environment where there are different cultures of human beings and everyone has their own unique spunk about themselves.I love working here because I enjoy having fun and working with civilized people or shall I say grown people.
Pros
Extra Cash
Cons
Nerve damage
Poor Management
Pit Operator (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GASeptember 22, 2018
The Integrity office in Kansas was excellent. When I transferred to Georgia, it was like a completely different company. The Integrity staff showed up to work less than their employees. The staff took forever just to answer a simple question and liked to blame others for their failures.
Pros
Working for Amazon
Cons
Integrity Staff
A good job.
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Etna, OHSeptember 19, 2018
In a matter of 3 months I was promoted twice. I was recognized for continued hard work often. The pay was good. The staff I worked with was very friendly.
Pros
Good job.
Cons
Temporary