Play YouTube video button

United States2,365 reviews
Found 2,365 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Integrity Staffing Solutions selected this as a representative review
one of the best companies to work for. there is a lot of benefits and some of the best people to work for. ya just need to give them a call
please if you need a job or know a person who needs a job have them call
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
August 25, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback. It's great feedback like this that has enabled us to be BEST IN STAFFING two years in a row. We are really proud of our associates and we believe that our clients succeed when our associates succeed. Thanks again!
Typical warehouse, work you to the bone. Wouldn’t work here again. Expect way too much from you, don’t even get pepper breaks. Not enough equipment... blah blah
I feel like they can do better this is my first job and walking for 10 hours & getting paid $15 a hour is not worth it to me , that’s just my opinion I’m to young to be feeling like I’m old
Pros
Work hard to be successful in life
Cons
Walking for 10 hours with little breaks
Working for integrity staffing was very beneficial. They had plenty of sick leave, paid time off, and sometimes the company you were contracted to gives vto, or voluntary time off.
Pros
excellent pay, steady hours
Cons
bot much time for family during peak season
Enjoy working at Amazon but integrity staffing Solutions needs to work on understanding people a little more like going to the bathroom, walking from one Mod to other on the different floors.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Write ups and not understanding
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I strongly feel that working with this company has been great the pay was very good and if your work performace is good they reward it. I have no bad review on this company.
Pros
4 day on 3 days off.
Cons
The company will tell you how important you are and try to make you feel better about your work, but then will turn around and let you go with out any warning what so ever. You will rarely have a set schedule that will last more than a month, if you are even here that long. They will also constantly change what your responsibilities are to tack on more work without any kind of extra compensation.
Pros
Many locations
Cons
Health Insurance, Job Security
This job is easy (picker) but have to walk 8 - 10 miles daily at the end of the shift finished really tired and at the morning was painful start walking again.
Unorganized, likely to mess your stuff up in the computer and to blame you and punish you. I work at phx7, the integrity workers were no help when I had any issues. do not work for this company. They do not treat you right. If it wasn’t for it being amazon I wouldn’t of even started the first day with them. Multiple times they messed up my on boarding paperwork and would put me in the wrong department, they do not care what your own goals and personal interests. Save your time and frustration.
Cons
staffing house, have no interest in getting you a better situation. No promotion, don't review for pay increase unless pushed to. Typical contract house.
Cons
no matter how long you have worked there only 1 week of vacation
I love working at amazon the staff at great people they really care about how you feel the money is great who wouldn’t want to get paid every week the benefits is lovely
Rapid change in personnel often leaves staff under-trained. Leadership is nonexistent, with most of the upper management being completely unqualified to carry out their responsibilities.
The pay was great along with benefits but there were some bad apples in the basket that ruined the job. Same M/O as most places either put up with IT or move on.
Pros
Pay benefits
Cons
No advancement
My time with the company was briefly I would have to say that I had a great time working for integrity staffing solutions ..I've been asked to reapply with the company .....
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Shifts were long days
Pick, Stow, Pack: these are some of the jobs you can apply for, taking classes will help you learn more about the job you are applying for first. It's easy to get fired so learn well and stay alert.
If you’re looking for work and want to start soon then this is a good place to go to. Basically anyone gets hired once you go through a background check and a drug screen.
The pay was great but they didn't have opt for different schedules. The management were not as supportive to the employees nor did they advocated for there employees.
Awful temp agency to work for if you are not Hispanic. The good thing is they always pay on time and direct deposit set up is quick and accurate. So if money is the only thing you are concerned with you'll be just fine.
The place has potential to be a great place to work management just constantly made poor decisions. For the most part though you coworkers are pretty nice to work with.
Awesome to work for. Good benefits. Good at keeping safety a priority. Also very good about understanding things happen and working with employers to make sure their voice is heard.
Love this company the job my position and the employees.i would tell and one about this job and how great it is to work for and with them.i love the support the team I work with the people in the team