Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,861 reviews matching the search See all 1,870 reviews
An ok place to work
Business Analyst Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 21, 2018
There was little to no communication between contractor and recruiter. It took days sometimes weeks before you could get an answer. Once the assignment was complete there was no return calls from recruiters or responses to questions.
I love this place.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 18, 2018
This place can always help you find a job with the hours you need. They try to help everyone as much as they can. They always friendly and welcome you as you walk in.
Pros
Fast to help.
Cons
I think they only do amazon
competitive and quick
Coach (Lead ambassador) (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJJuly 17, 2018
this job was very high demanding required your full dedication but overall it was a great opportunity and experience. This job helped increase in any skill and also helped you to test your own patience and hard-work.
Relaxed enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 17, 2018
Working there is a really easy job. The managment is not the best but can be worked on. The environment is chill. The hours there a flexible. Also it is full-time.
Productive, has a ping pong table to relax
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2018
The first day is really fun its exciting, to learn new things day.
You get to learn your position your going to be doing when you start your first day. The managers that are there is very nice and welcoming. It get challenging at time of making rate though, and coming back from breaks on time. Enjoy when they point out your work ethics and see you working really hard.
Pros
Prizes of peak week, great benefits
Cons
Rates is hard
It's a good place to work when you really need an in between job.
Stow Coach (Current Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 14, 2018
Daily work is certainly no walk in the park, but I did learn things about management and warehouse work. There is very little time outside of work to actually have a life however, and the pay does not compensate for the work done.
Benefits
bad
Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 14, 2018
just working with machines didint learn nothing the management was poor the work place culuture was ok the hardest part was timing and being at a fast paste
It was a great place to work.
Picker and Shipping, Supervisor of shipping (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJuly 14, 2018
They are very supportive of transgender rights but it didn't keep Amazon from firing me over bathroom rights. I had someone complain about me using the women's bathroom and they sided with the other worker.
Opportunity for Advancement
Warehouse Shift Manager, AMAZON (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJuly 13, 2018
Opportunity exists, but layoffs from certain positions may apply due to direct hiring from companies utilizing their services. Training from Other Shift Managers is mostly accurate and fast paced. Employee connections to warehouse staff and rewards for achieving goals are given in many forms.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Temporary Assignments
This was a staffing agency for Amazon.com
SHIPPING, RECEIVING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 12, 2018
I enjoyed this job as it was a staffing agency for Amazon.com. We worked in the Amazon Phoenix 6 warehouse which became very competitive filling orders for Amazon.com customers shipping and receiving. This was my favorite job I have ever worked at.
Job Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJuly 12, 2018
Love working for ISS . It's giving some experience in HR and recruiting, it's flexible schedules and at times it over OT. It also gives you room to excel
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
It's temporary til you move up in the company
Good for peak season
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 12, 2018
Although it was a short assignment, my time with the company allowed me to work in field I was unfamiliar with. I was able to grow professionally and enjoyed working with my colleagues.
all about work
Stower (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAJuly 11, 2018
When working at integrity u work with amazon and you dont get the benefits as Amazon do but u do get to play games and win prizes doing times they are doing them. Integrity your work hard and if you do well you possibly can get converted to Amazon.
A great temporary job
Picker (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 10, 2018
It's a great starting point if you are interested in working alongside or with Amazon itself. There are plenty of opportunities to switch into a full-time Amazon position as well.
fun work place
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2018
I loved working for integrity staffing the work environment was great. I was placed at Amazon and i loved everything about it i moved up pretty face there training was excellent and pretty easy hands on.
No career advancement, just a temporary job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJuly 8, 2018
I was laid off 2 days after I was told I would be considered for permanent employment. Also, before I was laid off, I received an email saying that I had voluntarily resigned my job, When I responded letting Integrity know that this was a mistake and that I did not resign my job, I was let go 2 days later.
Pros
Provide free meals during peak time
Cons
Just a temporary job
fun workplace
Stock select (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 7, 2018
the work it's hard, but fun and nice people ,different cultures and you learn how to handle machines, receveing product, the lunch break is short and the payment is good.
Cons
no much time for lunch
Interview
Job Seeker (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2018
I'm very impressed how respectful, considered, and organized this employment staffing is. I appreciate and value the knowleable that the hiring personnel about the duties and task of the assignment.
Pros
Job support, training, benefits, and lunch pay
great work place
Picker (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 3, 2018
it's a good place for specially a full time students to be in order to save money or anyone else looking for adjustments on their time and money. Integrity staff is the best for, their hospitality on getting you to work and they know how to welcome job seekers and make them feel comfortable as well!
Pros
free lunches, good paid
Cons
short breaks for a 12 hour night shift
Not enough hours
Packer (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 3, 2018
Great place to work. Its just that the work is very slow. We are sipposed to work 12 hour shifts three days a week. Lunches are paid we get two . the on site coaches are very good at making sure you dont have any issues about the job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not enough hours