Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,049 reviews matching the search See all 2,061 reviews
More hours
Packer/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Hazleton, PAApril 18, 2019
Need more hours to pay Bill's not enough hours for part timers at all . They are very friendly they will come up to you to talk about how your day was
Pros
People are friendly
Cons
Not enough hours to cover bills
Fast paced. No joke
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAApril 16, 2019
Be physically fit. No joke work. Be prepared to work your butt off. You are working at a fast pace. Get your rest. Drink you water. If you have seen speed shopping then you are ready to work here. Your basically competing w youraelf and your time. You will be rated be prepared for that. Get your rest. Have your running shoes on. Good sneakers.
Pros
You will stay physically fit.
Cons
Not sure.
Busy
customer processing (Current Employee) –  Lexington-Fayette, KYApril 14, 2019
I enjoyed working there. I stayed very busy. Earned PTO from day one. The schedule fitted my home needs. Worked four days and off three unless there was mandatory OT
ok
Receiving Worker (Former Employee) –  York, PA 17402April 12, 2019
Integrity management was in the background and not always well informed about work schedules, pay rate changes and working conditions. They were not as helpful as I had expected.
Pros
break facilities
Cons
work not always steady
need a job they find you one
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHApril 11, 2019
I have no bad reviews I worked for them in a shop that was close to home.I was running Cnc machines loved the work its was way to low a pay for someone who an older adult with skills.Was not able to meet my monthly obligations.The area I worked had no overtime.I was able to find work pretty quickly while I was looking for a direct hire job.They found the shift I prefer and its weekly pay.I am sure they have a job for everyone when strapped .I just had more adult bills and could not do such a lower pay at the time.I had no problems with the job other than most of the temps had been there 9 months or longer and never hired in.They are polite in the office they do find you a job as long as you pass background and drug test.If you need a job go to them it may turn into your forever home.
Pros
they can find you a job quickly
I learned how to pack at Middletown De
amazon packer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEApril 10, 2019
I only worked as a temp,but I enjoyed very much as a senior I am looking for something I can do from home.I would like to be a central location in my home for housing packages that have to be delivered.I think the hardest part was pick8ng up packages that weighed a lot other and making sure the address was on the right package before it goes on the conveyer belt,and getting the mutibles out as soon as possible.b
Pros
Good discounts and gift cards
Cons
Exercise after lunch, and team meetings
Horrible staff!
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJApril 10, 2019
I worked for Integrity for about 3 months and was “laid off” a week before Christmas. The manager was very rude and antisocial which I don’t understand if you have to work with people! She was also racist as well. She had it out for me since she wasn’t the one who hired me she did not like me at all. I didn’t even speak to her.. Because of her I was blacklisted from the company just because of her bad mouthing me! I would never work for them again! Their Human Resource department is a joke! Put in a complaint and never heard from them again!
Pros
The pay was ok
Cons
The staff sucks!
Amazon Fulfillment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 8, 2019
It is hard work at Amazon but it pays well and its as simple as it gets. The temp agency was more professional than most. My only complaint is that the work, like most warehouse jobs, is dull for the most part. Other than that, it is an excellent temp position.
Pros
Good pay, simple work, good training
Cons
Long shifts, boring
hard work/fair pay
Amazon-Temp (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 7, 2019
Hard work-I have no recommendation. Subcontracted by Amazon. Integrity uses a sub standard background check company who is extremely slow(Sterling Talent Solutions)
Good feedback, attentive and friendly
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 4, 2019
Enjoyed working with this staffing agency, they found me new jobs fairly quickly after each contracted ended. I usually was able to reach my point of contact every time I called with out having to leave a voice mail and wait for a call back.
great place
Intermittent -Temporary (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMarch 30, 2019
it was quick and easy, definitely would go through them in the future
they show you everything you need to know through their progress line when you first arrive. a cool thing they let you do is work as different job titles if there are room. pick to pack ect.
over all , just a great place to work
Amazon fulfillment center seasonal
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAMarch 27, 2019
The application process was very easy. There were several shifts and positions to choose from. I was trained and certified to operate a PIT truck to pull customer orders for shipment.
Pros
Good managers, flexable time off, huge break room, fun environment
Cons
Strict on meeting daily and weekly goals
Staffing agency
Network Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILMarch 27, 2019
This company hires for Amazon. They are great at providing job opportunities as long as you go into their office, have your ID and social security card with you, apply and can pass an on the spot drug screening.
Pros
Can be hired on the spot
Used hand (Former Employee) –  Dinwiddie, VAMarch 27, 2019
The job is very good, with great benefits for its employees. The atmosphere is good and the supervisors are great.

The company is great and there is room for advancement.
Good steady income.
Inbound Receiver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2019
Like most staffing companies, you need to come to work everyday and work hard. I'm at Amazon in Phoenix and it is fast paced hard work and the pay is above average which makes it worth while. My managers have been nothing short of great.
Pros
4- 10 hr days
Cons
temp job if you can't convert to Amazon employee.
This us a temp service
Varies according to assignment/General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 22, 2019
Staff is friendly. Some if the jobs that I were assigned to wasn't that great, but it was decent pay from them.

They are mainly known for getting you into Amazon fulfillment center.
Pros
You will get work fast
3 out of 5 stars.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMarch 19, 2019
It was a temporary position. The management team was overseen by Amazon. There was good planning and motivated employees. In house training was good, and there were good positions available if you were an Amazonian.
Pros
Good Pay and enviroment.
Cons
Long hours and no loyalty.
March 25, 2019

We are glad that you enjoyed the training and the team planning. We are working hard to ensure that our teams have the support they need. We appreciate your feedback. We are committed to continuing to provide a work environment that focuses on creating a great culture for our teams.

Fast paced with no learning curve after being trained.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Romeoville IllinoisMarch 19, 2019
It could be a better run company if they will allow the local management to make decisions to better suit the clients that they're working with oftentimes decisions are made without any regards to the relationships the local team tries to build each and every day
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Travel with no notice, no learning curve training.
March 25, 2019

This is great feedback. We are working to build more ownership into local decision making. We do understand that sometimes there are business needs that require last minute travel for some roles. We will work to improve notice to our teams and ensure team members have time to prepare when possible.

HR staff not friendly or approachable
Las Vegas-Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 14, 2019
One HR rep from integrity was unpleasant and rude. Told us we were sabotaging the warehouse. Bribes temp associate for conversion he would have to buy her s Dublin donut gift card.
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I would ask that you contact our Ethics Hotline to provide this feedback. We are committed to an environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. You can reach the ethics hotline at Telephone: (833) 520-0055 | Online: www.IEH.IntegrityStaffing.com

Productive ans plenty of jobs
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 13, 2019
This is my second time worki g with them and the first time i did the name fitted their character and they were concerned and more involved. This second time around is a bit different. Some of the staff is anyways, i was given a position given the wages i was looking for and then after i started working they changed my pay grade which decreased by a dollar and failed to tell me that it was renegotiated between them and the other party and failed to tell me and i had a place of employment before going to them so i was not desperate and i was very selective about what i wanted or elae i wouldve stayed where i was at.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Lack of communication