Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,030 reviews matching the search See all 2,044 reviews
Productive ans plenty of jobs
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 13, 2019
This is my second time worki g with them and the first time i did the name fitted their character and they were concerned and more involved. This second time around is a bit different. Some of the staff is anyways, i was given a position given the wages i was looking for and then after i started working they changed my pay grade which decreased by a dollar and failed to tell me that it was renegotiated between them and the other party and failed to tell me and i had a place of employment before going to them so i was not desperate and i was very selective about what i wanted or elae i wouldve stayed where i was at.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Lack of communication
If you need the money
Utility (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INMarch 13, 2019
Its a staffi g agency but it seemed that they only had short term assignments so thats what i didn't like about it, but if thou need a job asap i would give them a call.
Pros
Quick hire
Cons
Bad work conditions
Good
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAMarch 13, 2019
Working for Integrity Staffing Solutions is an awesome job. Overall it is what you make of it. Decent pay depending on your vendor and who you are working for plus you also have opportunity to move up.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 12, 2019
I never used the ping pong table during breaks. But I liked getting food from the fridge and shelves in the break room, which were available to employees for purchase. I was rated for how fast I could process the items I received off the conveyor line, and usually did a good job. Every supervisor I had was nice and reasonable, and so were most of my coworkers.
Pros
Friendly people, good snacks provided for purchase
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, security checkpoints
Collaboration and Teamwork
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 10, 2019
A day of work at Integrity Staffing was a very busy day we used to interview more than 50 applicants a day these applicants were place in a position to work for Amazon. We finished the application and gave the Orientation and Drug Test at the Office. Schedule a shift for the applicant day or night shift.

When the applicant left the office that day was ready after 2 weeks to begin working. Two weeks because they had to wait for the drug test and background test to come back.

As a Bilingual Recruiter if the Company needed me to place Latinos to work for Amazon in other States there I was ready to travel to place these people to work for Amazon.

I enjoyed working there got to know a lot of wonderful people.
Pros
Very proud to be chose to work for Integrity Staffing.
Fast paced, stressful, high performance pets
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 8, 2019
If you were one of the group leaders pets you could do no wrong, if not you could be singled out and given all the unsavory jobs. They have advisers coming around throughout the day who never did the job but they are trying to tell you how to do the job. Because I was outspoken and told them how I felt about their job tactics I was, according to the manager, being let go. In other words - I was being fired. I was also told that I couldn't get UC benefits because we separated under amicable conditions. That didn't fly when my lawyer got done with them.
Pros
There aren't any
Cons
Cheap, slave drivers. Skeliton staff most of the year and they hire all temps for the holiday season.
Nice staff Great oppotunity to learn
Coach/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 6, 2019
clock in, check in with area managers, report to site leader assist anyone in need of help.
learned how to lead others effectively
management was always willing to help.
Cool fast paced space
the hardest part it watching people give up on themselves.
the most enjoyable part is watching people succeed.

Pros
paid weekly
Cons
limited time off
One day notice job was over
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMarch 4, 2019
Came in as a temp with high expectation of being hired full time.
4 out of 83 were kept at end of contract.
No management was ever in site to address ANYTHING.
Was told in an email the contract was up and could work 1 more day.
Yeah 1 day notice.
Cons
1/2 lunch off the clock. No management onsite.
Fast paced
Forklift Operator at Amazon (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMarch 2, 2019
It was a pretty fun job and it was a fast paced environment. We had pizza parties for meetings our goals. We were offered a 140 unpaid hours that you could use for anything
Pros
Nice work schedule
Fast paced easily transferrable
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 1, 2019
Great job. Job is simple fact paced and worthy of a careeer if youre ok with moving orders from on one side to another quickly. Coworkers are usually busy so there there is usally no time for arguements or strife.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
It was temporary
Started of Well and ended rocky
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 27, 2019
This Company is funny to work for, mainly due to how employees are worked. I have worked for this company as a temp and been there for almost two years. Started as a Recruiter then was promoted to a Staffing Coordinator and did not receive formal training become due to the connections I made with certain people higher up I learned my roll and mastered it. I was never formally offered to become salary. A lot of things started to change due to the focus of the company and the new outside people brought in started to change certain things that just created more work for the people who dealt with the associates and clients. A lot of micromanagement has begun and some of voices of employees aren't really heard. For me to be a temp and demonstrate the values and qualities of the company and go beyond the duties of the company. I was underappreciated a lot like other employees.
Pros
The people you make connections with in the office, associates and clients.
Cons
micromanagement and pay
Very good pay and loved being there
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazle Townshp, PAFebruary 26, 2019
I was happy being paid the amount i was and i also loved doing the job. I met alot of new people that i still remained friends with after i was laid off.
Fast paced and not very friendly managers
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KY 40165February 25, 2019
If you don meet rate they get very mad at you, It won't matter to them if you're not feeling well, they want you at your work station at all times. You are also not allowed to talk to your work neighbors.
Pros
30 minutes lunch, then 15 minutes break.
Cons
not allowed to talk to you work neighbors, very stiffing place to work
Fun easy job
Inventory Control / Packing Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 23, 2019
Easy job but gets monotone extremely quick and you get bored easily . Though training is simple enough to understand. Can be hard on your body from lifting and stand in place for 10 hours.
Integrity Staffing Solutions Inc.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAFebruary 22, 2019
Working for Integrity was okay, but it was temporary, and now I'm looking for employment after their lay-off period. Management for Integrity was often less than knowledgeable about their own policies.
Fast reliable
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 21, 2019
Getting to stay active and have three breaks a night makes the time go by faster.lcqa was fun getting to count bins all night you can work at your own pace and. that was what l liked about it.We also did exercise & streached before oyr shift. You got to chose if you wanted to stay over and get overtime if not you could go home.
Pros
30 minute lunch -2 breaks
Cons
Standing 12 hours somedays
Fast-paced, quite the workout
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAFebruary 21, 2019
I enjoyed the warehouses I've worked in. Mostly all functions are rated which means it's very fast-paced, which makes your time go so much faster. It involves a lot of fast-paced walking across large buildings, so you get quite the workout as well.
Pros
Games, drawings, and prizes at holidays. prizes given when company goal is met.
Cons
a little laid back with organization, which can sometimes cause hiccups. Not that easy to convert to company, even when your rate has met the intended goal.
Front Desk Greeter (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAFebruary 15, 2019
Help many people get jobs. Helped with setting up test and translating to little speaking English customers. Set up interviews and starting work days.
Pros
Free Lunch
It was a stressful job.
AFE packing (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJFebruary 9, 2019
The hours were really long and the pay could have been higher with the amount of time we spend there and the amount of work that we do. Warehouse jobs are not easy to do.
some jobs only last a week
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 9, 2019
they run out of work in a day. you might get to work a week then some jobs last a month. the pay was not enough to use lift if the job was far from your house.
Pros
not enough to pay to get to work on time in lift.
Cons
no jobs at a long period of time available