Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,055 reviews matching the search See all 2,067 reviews
Good place to get your foot in the door.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXMay 12, 2019
They will match you with a job that macthes your resume, experience and what type of work you're looking for. Some jobs will hire you into the comanpy after so much time and it's up to you whether or not you want to take it or stay a temp.
Worst place work ... Integrity staffing....hires for....Amazon....experience....nightmare
Picker (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILMay 12, 2019
1. Very unfair... production... rate...
2. Scanners... malfunction... problems
3.Merchandise...depend location...Quantity (mult)
4.Management... continue... harassing ...disrespecting..... people...color ...
Quick and Easy money
Picker (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMay 10, 2019
The biggest problem there was that most workers would rather flirt than do their required jobs especially those who were managers and/or those who did the rounds to see how a person was doing time wise with their picks. When I was left alone to do my job I enjoyed it, but it is very long and tiring hours especially if you work night shift.
Pros
Hourly pay, advancement
Cons
Workers/ management
Amazon employee
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GAApril 30, 2019
Still a temp after 6 months. No benefits. No paid time off. It iust sucks. Not much room to grow and if you do want to advace, you have to beg and kiss butt to do it.
Pros
Nice facility. Lockers. Break room that has plenty of food options
Cons
Making rate. Management picking and choosing favorites. One bathroom break.
Do not work here
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 29, 2019
They hire quickly. They do not prepare you for the schools or shifts. They have a contract with the school board. $28/hr for LPN I only see $16.50. The rest of it goes to staff that does not call our nurses to see if all time sheets are in. Poor management and nurses are always quiting. Do not I repeat DO NOT WASTE Your time.
Pros
They hire anybody
Cons
no benefits, no raises
More hours
Packer/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Hazleton, PAApril 18, 2019
Need more hours to pay Bill's not enough hours for part timers at all . They are very friendly they will come up to you to talk about how your day was
Pros
People are friendly
Cons
Not enough hours to cover bills
Fast paced. No joke
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAApril 16, 2019
Be physically fit. No joke work. Be prepared to work your butt off. You are working at a fast pace. Get your rest. Drink you water. If you have seen speed shopping then you are ready to work here. Your basically competing w youraelf and your time. You will be rated be prepared for that. Get your rest. Have your running shoes on. Good sneakers.
Pros
You will stay physically fit.
Cons
Not sure.
good times
Picker Packer (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILApril 15, 2019
while working at Integrity staffing I believe the experience WAS REWARDING. I always felt they were there to help me if I had a concern with my health or emotional well being. I appreciate the opportunity to have worked with them but I want a more permanent position at a company that they could not provide.
Pros
people
Cons
short lunch
Busy
customer processing (Current Employee) –  Lexington-Fayette, KYApril 14, 2019
I enjoyed working there. I stayed very busy. Earned PTO from day one. The schedule fitted my home needs. Worked four days and off three unless there was mandatory OT
ok
Receiving Worker (Former Employee) –  York, PA 17402April 12, 2019
Integrity management was in the background and not always well informed about work schedules, pay rate changes and working conditions. They were not as helpful as I had expected.
Pros
break facilities
Cons
work not always steady
need a job they find you one
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHApril 11, 2019
I have no bad reviews I worked for them in a shop that was close to home.I was running Cnc machines loved the work its was way to low a pay for someone who an older adult with skills.Was not able to meet my monthly obligations.The area I worked had no overtime.I was able to find work pretty quickly while I was looking for a direct hire job.They found the shift I prefer and its weekly pay.I am sure they have a job for everyone when strapped .I just had more adult bills and could not do such a lower pay at the time.I had no problems with the job other than most of the temps had been there 9 months or longer and never hired in.They are polite in the office they do find you a job as long as you pass background and drug test.If you need a job go to them it may turn into your forever home.
Pros
they can find you a job quickly
I learned how to pack at Middletown De
amazon packer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEApril 10, 2019
I only worked as a temp,but I enjoyed very much as a senior I am looking for something I can do from home.I would like to be a central location in my home for housing packages that have to be delivered.I think the hardest part was pick8ng up packages that weighed a lot other and making sure the address was on the right package before it goes on the conveyer belt,and getting the mutibles out as soon as possible.b
Pros
Good discounts and gift cards
Cons
Exercise after lunch, and team meetings
Horrible staff!
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJApril 10, 2019
I worked for Integrity for about 3 months and was “laid off” a week before Christmas. The manager was very rude and antisocial which I don’t understand if you have to work with people! She was also racist as well. She had it out for me since she wasn’t the one who hired me she did not like me at all. I didn’t even speak to her.. Because of her I was blacklisted from the company just because of her bad mouthing me! I would never work for them again! Their Human Resource department is a joke! Put in a complaint and never heard from them again!
Pros
The pay was ok
Cons
The staff sucks!
Amazon Fulfillment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 8, 2019
It is hard work at Amazon but it pays well and its as simple as it gets. The temp agency was more professional than most. My only complaint is that the work, like most warehouse jobs, is dull for the most part. Other than that, it is an excellent temp position.
Pros
Good pay, simple work, good training
Cons
Long shifts, boring
hard work/fair pay
Amazon-Temp (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 7, 2019
Hard work-I have no recommendation. Subcontracted by Amazon. Integrity uses a sub standard background check company who is extremely slow(Sterling Talent Solutions)
Good feedback, attentive and friendly
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 4, 2019
Enjoyed working with this staffing agency, they found me new jobs fairly quickly after each contracted ended. I usually was able to reach my point of contact every time I called with out having to leave a voice mail and wait for a call back.
great place
Intermittent -Temporary (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMarch 30, 2019
it was quick and easy, definitely would go through them in the future
they show you everything you need to know through their progress line when you first arrive. a cool thing they let you do is work as different job titles if there are room. pick to pack ect.
over all , just a great place to work
Amazon fulfillment center seasonal
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAMarch 27, 2019
The application process was very easy. There were several shifts and positions to choose from. I was trained and certified to operate a PIT truck to pull customer orders for shipment.
Pros
Good managers, flexable time off, huge break room, fun environment
Cons
Strict on meeting daily and weekly goals
Staffing agency
Network Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILMarch 27, 2019
This company hires for Amazon. They are great at providing job opportunities as long as you go into their office, have your ID and social security card with you, apply and can pass an on the spot drug screening.
Pros
Can be hired on the spot
Used hand (Former Employee) –  Dinwiddie, VAMarch 27, 2019
The job is very good, with great benefits for its employees. The atmosphere is good and the supervisors are great.

The company is great and there is room for advancement.