Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Allentown, PA

Found 33 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
The management team for integrity are fun
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 15, 2019
The management team for integrity are fun. The management team is easy to understand, they are good with helping you out if you have a situation. The management team is always there to help you out
a very good temp job to work
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 27, 2019
I worked at Amazon for this agency, it was a fast pace but it was fun to work around good people with good supervision.Taking inventory and stocking items
Pros
Learning about the company
Cons
It was short term
Fast paced, stressful, high performance pets
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 8, 2019
If you were one of the group leaders pets you could do no wrong, if not you could be singled out and given all the unsavory jobs. They have advisers coming around throughout the day who never did the job but they are trying to tell you how to do the job. Because I was outspoken and told them how I felt about their job tactics I was, according to the manager, being let go. In other words - I was being fired. I was also told that I couldn't get UC benefits because we separated under amicable conditions. That didn't fly when my lawyer got done with them.
Pros
There aren't any
Cons
Cheap, slave drivers. Skeliton staff most of the year and they hire all temps for the holiday season.
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to create a working environment where all employees feel like they have a voice. Please use our ethics hotline to voice your concerns and our team will investigate your concerns and take action to resolve your issues. Ethics hotline - Telephone: (833) 520-0055 | Online: www.IEH.IntegrityStaffing.com

Great
Recruiting Process Manager (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 26, 2019
Great company to work for, good people upper management very approachable. Integrity has a lot of perks I would send anyone to work for Integrity. Is just a great company
Pros
Great Company to work for overhaul
Cons
No Coms
Hopefully help is provided in finding me employment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 25, 2019
Seeking employment in warehouse or production. I am also skilled in heavy equipment operating. Front end loader,excuvator,forklift,battery operated pallet jack.
Very fast pace during the holiday
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 10, 2018
During the holiday it's very fast pace and you need to be able to move and get the customers order out in an orderly fashion and not screw it up. Also if you want to keep this job long term keep up with there wants and needs.
Allowed me to get a permanent job with Amazon.com; LLC
Picker- Walking (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 10, 2017
The good thing is they will take anyone even if they don't have any experience in a warehouse/distribution environment. Good training is provided, and they do focus on safety and make sure you are safe in the fulfillment center and to be knowledgeable of what kinds of things are around you.
Good opportunity
Stower (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 30, 2017
They have good opportunities and pay well, the management however is lacking. The only time I spoke with a manger during my employment was during the orientation. They are not around in the warehouse and cannot help with job related questions.
Integrity Staffing is a productive place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 8, 2017
Integrity Staffing is a very fast-paced job. the staff is professional and very helpful. Integrity Staffing is a company you can grow in. Integrity Staffing is also a very productive place to work.
laborer
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 24, 2017
Nothing is a given which makes it rough... it says temp to permanent just it never goes that way with the jobs. it does have a good amount of work for what it's worth
productive and interesting
Picker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 20, 2017
Typical day was to stretch and do a little exercise in the morning before we start the day. Then grab our RF Scanners and grab the shopping carts to start the day. The RF Scanner tells you what isle and section the items are.
Pros
busy and moving all day
Cons
no cons
Productive and Fun place to work for
Picker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 9, 2017
Productive and fun place to work for. Lots of different things to do. Great people to motivate you and help you succeed. Good trainers and coaches. Real knowledgeable people.
Anyone day go so fast because there are many things to do in a day.
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 28, 2017
Working in an agency has it's benefit because you work and get paid every week. Labor work is not easy nor difficult is a job that you can do anywhere.
great way to make money for xmas
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 2, 2016
it seemed like everyone who came through the door was hired. they pay well when working during the christmas season and offer incentives.
Pros
easy application process
Cons
parking is an issue.
Challenging but worthwile
Warehouse Worker (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 27, 2016
Hardest part of the job was being able to do the 10 hour shift day after day which included a substantial amount of physical activity. But with determination one can get through it.
A great place to work
Human Resources Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 24, 2015
Always a work filled day in a fast paced environment. I learned new things everyday. My co-worker were always willing to help out.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Fun place to work
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 11, 2015
Although a temporary position, I have acquired great skills and have enjoyed all of my co-workers. It really is a great place to work!!!
it was great while it lasted.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 18, 2015
Being a temp agency it was a great opportunity to get my foot in the door at Amazon. I did the same work for them as I did at Amazon.. the down side is they do not tell you when your assignment is over, they wait for weeks to tell you.. up to and including waiting for you to show up for your shift after riding the bus for an hour. I waited 4 weeks before I showed up for my last shift only to tell them i was not on their list, my drive was 25 miles and 15 minutes. They are very rude in this respect and I give them the thumbsdown.
Pros
Got my foot in the door
Cons
Wait until your shift to tell you your assignment is over, this could be weeks.
Friendly staff, Great managers.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 19, 2015
It is all about giving your 110% everyday.
The company training is excellent.
The Management is very supportive.
Must be willing to succeed.
Must be a team player.
Pros
Very supportive staff.
Cons
N/a
fast pace fun work place
reciever, laborer, forklift operator, loader, (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 18, 2014
clock in stretch, find your assigned location, scann into the location and go to area of work station. follow instructions and complete your day as safe as possible