Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 2,082 reviews
Very fun to work
Inbound Stower (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 7, 2018
Very awesome and fun place to work nice people to be around. There is alot of space to learn and there is alot of opportunities to go with job. They are very attentive.
Pros
3 Breaks
Cons
No work sometimes
Do not waste your time
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2018
Where do I begin? You're on a "salary" but they don't offer medical benefits or paid time off. You work with Amazon Area Managers and pretty much do the same thing as them but get paid HALF their salary. There is no structure or leadership! You can get release at any given time because you're a temp manager. There are no real benefits to this job. I got let go with 2 days notice! You're salary but there is no wiggle room for being late. They check the lenels every time you walk in or out of the building (micromanagement at its finest). If you have a college degree please don't waste your time because you will become extremely frustrated with this company, as you will be constantly looked over because of the pettiness that goes on within the region.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
No pto, NO benefits
Problem Solver/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2018
They need to separate themselves from employees and stop gossiping with employees against each other. Keep it professional and call everyone by their last name. Keep it simple.
Pros
You get paid weekly
Cons
Brakes are not real breaks
integrity staffing solutions
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2017
I would start every day as I was scheduled. attend start up which is where you figure out where you are going to be working for the day then we stretch and start our work assignment. the day goes past pretty fast you get 1 30 min break and 2 15 min breaks. the work is fast paced and requires alot of energy, but overall it is a great place to work managment is very understanding to personal situations. the work place is very diverse.
Pros
free lunches on holidays, paid days off, vacation days, good benifits.
Cons
you have to be done with your assignment at a cur tin time.
Great work atmosphere learned great new skills. Many different skills to help in the work force.
(Title) Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 10, 2017
Make sure im on time as scheduled view which department im working in grab all necessary materials needed to perform the job. Management allows you to be independent and that way your learning new skills, that was a little challenging until you make yourself comfortable with the position. I enjoyed learning great new skills that will help with other position as far as advancing in life.
its okay
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2017
Integrity is a decent company to work for, I just came in at a bad time. Hired instantly, I would recommend for anyone in need of a job .
Ok staff, not really professional. Great pay and opportunities.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2016
I would like to advance myself, they have done a good job getting me 1 job. I was treated unfairly at that job and they promised to send me to fedex.
Pros
Great opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Payroll
Dishonest Management
Amazon Warehouse Shipping Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2016
Working for Amazon through Integrity Staffing was a difficult time of employment. I started off as a 3rd shift associate, the first day of work, there was already miscommunication between the staffing agency and management at the Amazon warehouse. We were told that if we met or production rates and did not receive any points for missing work or being late, we would have the opportunity to go permanent with Amazon, but this was a lie. Associates were laid off by the numbers just days after new years (when peak season ended). Peak started with over 200 people and there were maybe 5 when I quit. We were shifted from night shift to day shift with one night in between to transition which was really hard to accomplish. Our pay was cut as well as our hours from 40 hours to 20-30. And if enough associates would not volunteer to leave early, groups of employees were fired. Women do not have an equal opportunity for advancement, men are picked for leadership roles over women who are more experienced, and all men are trained in a department to advance before women. Breaks are 2 15 and 1 30. Your walk which can take you anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes is included in your break which means you really get 2 5 minute breaks and 1 30 minute. The most enjoyable part of the job were my coworkers because they made the night pass quicker as we were not allowed any music to drown out the sound of the machines like many warehouses I've worked at would. I'll never work through Integrity again.
Pros
met new people
Cons
pay, breaks, dishonest management
Met a few great people
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2015
My work day consist of assisting associates who come in to be placed on a assignment for the Amazon warehouse position. My coworkers were great, I enjoyed working with them.