Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Breinigsville, PA

Found 14 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Opportunity for Advancement
Warehouse Shift Manager, AMAZON (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJuly 13, 2018
Opportunity exists, but layoffs from certain positions may apply due to direct hiring from companies utilizing their services. Training from Other Shift Managers is mostly accurate and fast paced. Employee connections to warehouse staff and rewards for achieving goals are given in many forms.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Temporary Assignments
Great company
Reciever/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAApril 2, 2018
I've worked with ISS several times and they are a great team that work with their employees. The staff is always friendly and work with you helping you in the areas that you may need assistance in.
Pros
everything
Cons
no raises
Fast paced, long hours
Picker (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJanuary 3, 2018
Worked at Amazon fulfillment center, so very fast paced and accuracy is key. Lack of communication and will write you up for anything they can find wrong.
Pros
4 day work weeks unless overtime
Cons
contract work, not guaranteed a position after contract is up
Onsite Supervisor Experience
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJanuary 30, 2017
ISS staffs for Amazon fulfillment facilities. The warehouse positions can be physically demanding, but the positions lack mental stimulation. The pay is not bad for young adults looking to start their careers or other individuals looking to start anew.
Very on hands and alot of walking
Stower (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJanuary 8, 2017
They pay you well and treat you fair. Give you oprretunity for advancement. Friendly higher ups. Promote Diversity and good way to get quick work
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Lower level management leaves much to be desired
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PANovember 18, 2016
Long hours manual labor. Not guaranteed employment after peak. NO benefits, no paid time of work workers comp. No rewards through ISS company. Amazon employees get rewards. Strict with time management especially during breaks.
Great agencie
Stow (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAOctober 4, 2016
I work for ISS at Amazin, It has been an amzing experience. The managers, coaches an employees are great. They always let you know about how you doing at work an help you become a better employee. I complety recommend ISS to anyone who wants a job. I love my Job.
Pros
Great Pay
seasonal employment
Picker (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJanuary 18, 2015
Worked thru ISS @ Amazon Fulfillment as a picker
walking 10-14 miles a day picking orders for individual orders & trans-ship (to other Amazon facilities)
learned how to use a scanner, for bins/picking & quality counts
coworkers helpful
hardest part was getting feet, legs adjusted to the walking
enjoyable working & being responsible for my work/rates ect.
Pros
working 4 - 10 hour days
Cons
if you don't like walking this isn't the job for you
Very good place to work in a lot of fun and hard work
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJune 6, 2014
ISS is a location that will help you get through the door for Amazon fulfillment center to be a permanent location for the site. A lot of hard work and good fun.
Coached employees on how to improve work effeciency and meet quotas.
Lead Outbound Coach/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAMarch 13, 2013
A typical day started with a meeting with my manager to go over previous day accomplishments and what our goals for the day are. I have learned that everyone is different and one thing might work for one person, but will not for another. My communication skills greatly improved due to having to teach such a wide range of people. My job revolved around helping individuals and driving to improve production rates. Management was fun and caring. We were all honestly dedicated to helping others. The hardest part was making sure everyone improved. Even though I tried my hardest to get everyone who was struggling to become better at the job. Some employees had a hard time. Its dissatisfying, and I blame it on myself because maybe there was something I missed. I really enjoyed talking to all the different people from different backgrounds and learning about them. Everyone has there own unique story to tell being different is how the world succeeds.
Pros
fun enviroment, caring management, helping others
Cons
temporary position, lack of advancement opportunities.
Having a ping pong table for break time
Stower (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAFebruary 20, 2013
Started with stretches and than look at the board to see which size chart to start with. Go to the aisle that are open to stow the carts. Hardest part of the day was when you needed a step ladder and had to walk to find one which took time from stowing your cart.
Pros
free lunches
Bad place to work if you don't enjoy the 100 degree environment.
Recieving (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PADecember 17, 2012
When I first started at Amazon it was at the end of winter/ early spring. They had me in recieving. They had no HVAC and only had a few fans in recieving and some up in their "stow mods" where the product would go after being recieved to be stored until customer places an order. They expected everyone in all departments to be at a rate of 100%, but I found the only way to actually reach that was to grab the boxes of DVD's, CD's, and anything small. The big stuff would slow me down. Summer comes along and the temperatures in the warehouse rise to over 100 degrees one day and they had at least three people keel over from strokes. One guy had a seizure while eating his lunch. So They had an ambulance on standby at the facility for the whole summer. They would pass around water and bandanas, but they wanted everyone to move faster despite the heat. On top of that they had mandatory overtime every week. So it was 50 hour weeks every week.
Pros
average pay, relatively easy system
Cons
short breaks, long hours, 100 degree heat
It was good Working for Integrity
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAOctober 6, 2012
They do a lot for employees I will recommended to anyone to work for Integrity
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
long days