Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Chester, VA

Found 113 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Only temporary
Stower (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAJune 2, 2019
This is a decent job ONLY if you need something to keep you on your feet. NEVER stay at this job for more than you need to. I worked as hard as I could and NEVER got any show for it at all.
Pros
Decent pay for something needed NOW.
Cons
Turn around is too fast.
Fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VADecember 14, 2018
Extremely high paced work. Impossible first time rate quota. too short of a paid break. Temp versus full time favoritism. No fair medical leave options.
Pros
good pay
Cons
rate, and favoritism
Integrity staffing offers fair wages with fast pace work enviroment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VANovember 3, 2018
Able to perform work duties as packaging, and scanning merchandise into the warehouse, to be selected and placed together to be shipped out to clients.
productive & fun work place
Picker / Dockworker (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAOctober 22, 2018
A typical day working for integrity is fast past and worth it, I've also learned how to communicate and elaborate more with co-workers due too the great personalities and encouragement from management.It will never be a bad day at work working for integrity the workplace culture is everything they make you feel like you are family and apart of something.T he hardest thing about part of the jobs would have to be standing all of the hours which is really a good thing because you're basically moving all day. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be looking at your paycheck every Friday at least for me it would be other than that I would be just helping coworkers there just like they helped me.
it was fun and productive and great exercise.
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAAugust 11, 2018
a typical day at ork. i wait to clock in then after you clock in they have a big group meeting and we do exercises and stretches before we start our jobs. then afterwards we get our scanners and gt to work. the hardest part well there wasnt a hard part for me i enjoyed it. the most enjoyable part is learning new things as you go. the management was fantastic!! But you have to always be safe and watch for safety hazards.
Pros
breaks and lunch and great exercise learning new things
Cons
make sure you wear comfy shoes or your feet will hurt. and come prepared with a jacket.
all about work
Stower (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAJuly 11, 2018
When working at integrity u work with amazon and you dont get the benefits as Amazon do but u do get to play games and win prizes doing times they are doing them. Integrity your work hard and if you do well you possibly can get converted to Amazon.
Great First Job
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 29, 2018
A typical day at work Constant supply of work no time for slacking
What i've learned from this line of work is time management with out it your going to find yourself in a bad situation, there's and time and place for everything working together is crucial as but make sure to not rely on the other to much or you will fail, worry about yourself and your job and you'll do fine
Workplace culture is series and unforgiving you have 3 strikes then then your out policy so do your job right and perform highly during your shift
Hardest part of the job is standing for 10 to 12 hours daily
The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch
Pros
Free Exercise
A Days Work
Package handler (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 24, 2018
steady work pace may pick up from time to time
stay focused do you job an finish
management was pretty good
a lot of energy face pace
high volume
lunch break working with good people
Pros
unsure
Cons
unsure
fun workplace
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 19, 2018
I really enjoy working for this company (fast pace-friendly people)i would recommend this to anyone awesome place to work and become a full time worker and or a team leader.
Pros
lovely people, fast pace, win gift, become apart of team
Cons
short breaks, parking and health benfits
Temp Agency pays more than amazon
Temp laborer amazon fulfillment center (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMay 9, 2018
You can always put how long you want to work from this temp agency to always work for amazon some people can regulate this job and live by it too but as soon as you convert over to amazon you lose the rate of pay and weekly pay which to me is better than bi-weekly pay you will always have money in your pocket at the right time until you can find a better job paying weekly by someone else permanently or a totally different agency altogether.
Pros
Good weekly pay for first shift more with night shift
Cons
No matter what agency you work for amazon won't treat you any better
Very Productive
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAApril 5, 2018
Most enjoyable place to work open door policy and very easy to find different job opportunity to progress is the work force, you will never get tried of meeting different people and advancing in you work force.
Temp to perm
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAMarch 19, 2018
Integrity is Amazon's main source of hiring and this will give time to decide if you want to be in this type environment. Do not get fooled by benefits .
Pros
Temp
Cons
No benefits
My experience with Integrity
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAJanuary 25, 2018
Working for Integrity is a great start for someone who just finished high school with no experience. I loved working with them because I learned new things and I enjoyed being there every day.
Pros
learning new skills
Cons
Temporary
What about the job ?
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAJanuary 9, 2018
I typically avoid this place and or topic in regards to integrity staffing. The work environment is terrible and because I dont not have anything good to say. I rather not waste my time with this review.
Pros
There are none
Cons
There are none
a typical day at work
ICQA Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VADecember 26, 2017
overall day was good. management made sure you had everything you needed to accomplish your job. if you had a problem with learning anything they took the time out to make sure you were properly trained.
Pros
good work environment
Long hours, Easy weight loss
Picker (Former Employee) –  Chester, VADecember 4, 2017
Everyday was the same, clock in, listen to announcements, pick, break, pick. I had very little interaction with anyone there, I barely knew who my direct supervisor was or where to find them. High expectations were set on performance after a two week grace period. most days I had walked 5-10 miles before my shift was over. 4 days on 3 days off with the option to work a 5th day if we choose to.
Pros
Guaranteed weight loss
Amazon Fulfillment Center
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Chester, VANovember 30, 2017
A typical day at work had to be fast pace. You had to be able to walk quickly and get to where you needed to be. You had to be cautious, respectful, diligent, and very observant too. You had to learn how to work with little space when needed, and how to meet work requirements daily. Management was always there to help when called for, in decent time for such a large facility. The most difficult part of the job was the long hours on my feet, but once you get used to it, it flies by and the job is easier to get done. The most memorable part of the job were the employee's and managements sense of humor.
Pros
Employees, breaks, management.
Cons
Overall, its a pretty decent hiring agency.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAOctober 25, 2017
Though management's communication was off frequently, integrity is a good hiring agency for Amazon. Its weekly pay, but they take out a lot of taxes out of your checks. Choose your department wisely, me personally will not do stow again. The management in stow is unprofessional on night shift. Maybe during day shift its better.
Pros
The pay
Cons
The managers
Good work experience.
Out Bound Picker (Former Employee) –  Chester, VA 23836October 4, 2017
This was a good experience. I would encourage others to work through Integrity Staffing Services. It was a fast pace job but I was treated well and with respect. never had an issue.
there ok
Associate (Former Employee) –  Chester, VASeptember 14, 2017
i was employed by them at amazon so i basically had to still deal with the amazon craziness but the manager i last had was new so he was still learning but the coach was helpful and knowledgeable
Pros
better management
Cons
still was at amazon