Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Chesterfield, VA

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 2,080 reviews
Fast paced. No joke
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAApril 16, 2019
Be physically fit. No joke work. Be prepared to work your butt off. You are working at a fast pace. Get your rest. Drink you water. If you have seen speed shopping then you are ready to work here. Your basically competing w youraelf and your time. You will be rated be prepared for that. Get your rest. Have your running shoes on. Good sneakers.
Pros
You will stay physically fit.
Cons
Not sure.
Educational
Stower/Picker (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VANovember 17, 2018
The job was to stow items on shevle after removing them from larger boxes.Some times the items were toys , books , tools,clothing ,and more.At times dealing with broken or damaged items.
Just started working there but seems cool.
Associate for Amazon (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAOctober 3, 2015
I have not been there long. It seems pretty cool from what i heard from former employees. I haven't had much luck with pay but it's ok.
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Odd Pay
good
Stower (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAApril 7, 2015
A stower's typical day at work is putting items in bins making them available for customers to order. It's a fun and easy going job. You get to have fun while you put items away so it's very positive. I've learned how to pallet stow, and case to tote besides regular stowing.
Management to a great job by motivating us, giving us feed back and rewarding us for our hard work. The hardest part is not getting shorts when your scanning items. The most enjoyable part is being able to make friend and have good work related relationships with managers and coworkers.
Temporary assignments
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAMarch 24, 2015
The company, I feel, is different for other staffing companies that I have worked for in the past. They seemed to take the time to properly place their people on assignments that would utilize their skill set to their best ability.
Pros
Effective placement according to one's skill set
Cons
The length of temporary assignments
Good work place
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield VirginiaJanuary 22, 2015
Temporary employment service found me a job at Amazon Fulfillment center and the job worked out well.
Ok place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VASeptember 23, 2014
packing boxes.how to do invertory.mangerment was very understanding.good workers.standing on your feet .lunch
Pros
good hours
Cons
waking up and down stairs