Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Columbia, SC

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Collaboration and Teamwork
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 10, 2019
A day of work at Integrity Staffing was a very busy day we used to interview more than 50 applicants a day these applicants were place in a position to work for Amazon. We finished the application and gave the Orientation and Drug Test at the Office. Schedule a shift for the applicant day or night shift.

When the applicant left the office that day was ready after 2 weeks to begin working. Two weeks because they had to wait for the drug test and background test to come back.

As a Bilingual Recruiter if the Company needed me to place Latinos to work for Amazon in other States there I was ready to travel to place these people to work for Amazon.

I enjoyed working there got to know a lot of wonderful people.
Pros
Very proud to be chose to work for Integrity Staffing.
Fun job lots of walking
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 4, 2018
Cool job just a lot of walking that out a big strain on my knees so I only work there a few months. The team members were cool to talk to and easy listeners. You could also change position after,90 days.
Poor Leadership
SR. OPERATIONS/SHIFT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 7, 2018
Need to do a better job of selecting Site Leaders. Need to provide better transparent training for associates. Integrity needs to promote more from within local sites.
Pros
salary
Cons
leadership
hard work temp job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 23, 2018
it was hard work as a warehouse associate and in the middle of my conversion they said i worked past my contracted hours and was no longer needed this killed me
Great staffing company with benefits
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2018
ISS is a great temp agency to get you in the door of a warehouse job. The pay is weekly and the advancement from temp to permanent is easy with hard work and dedication. ISS works on a 5 point system with being late or not showing up to work.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Temp