Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Goodyear, AZ

Found 11 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Temporary job company
Associate (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZMay 19, 2019
Work, break, work, lunch, work.

how the production lines worked at another company

They just hired me on for another company didn't really deal with management except to land the job.

all kinds of work ethics but were friendly

the hours

meeting new people
Pros
Got me hired on to the other company
Cons
took a while to get pay checks corrected
Great atmosphere to work in.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZApril 24, 2017
The people were great. The floor managers, co-workers, were helpful. They were always happy to answer questions and help out. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
The pay was great.
Cons
It was a seasonal job.
pretty easy and fun job for those that like keeping busy
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZFebruary 10, 2017
Pick some orders, fill some cages. It's busy but fun for the right person. You can learn a lot about how warehouses work.
The management and people were pretty cool as well.
Fun work place
Inbound Receiver (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJanuary 8, 2017
I learned a lot of things while working with this company and would love to get the pleasure to work with them again. They worked with my schedule. They offered many opportunities. I gained a lot of knowledge while being employed by them.
Pros
Worked with my schedule and I gained alot of knowledge working with this company
Cons
They didn't give me much of a heads up on being laid off just got a call one day
Productive fun work place
Picker (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZOctober 14, 2016
It was a fun work place. with room to advance. not very hard work. work with nice people. enjoyed most days at work. the management was okay for the most part.
It is a good company for fast placement of a temporary job
Warehouse Clerk (Amazon) (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZApril 6, 2015
Working with integrity I was given a quick chance for employment and to meet many different people. The job was easy and very busy working during the holiday season.
Great Experience
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Goodyear azDecember 19, 2014
Usually as a manager you come in get your shift ready. Talk to people fix any problems with their payroll,time worked, medical paperwork and anything else they need taken care of. The you prepare your coaches to go out and help associates. Send daily emails on attendance and the status of your shift and also spend time with associates in the warehouse touching base and seeing if they are doing well. Sometimes you even have to stay late to help associates which is awesome because you go the extra mile for those associates. I was the manager so the management experience was excellent getting to take care of so many people and save so many people their jobs on a daily basis.My coworkers are all motivating very supportive and uplifting and help you stay positive throughout the night. The hardest part for me is letting an associate go because i hate to see someone lose their job. The most enjoyable is just being able to interact with so many different people everyday.
Pros
snack day, prizes and incentives for working hard
Cons
healthcare
Productive job with many learning opportunities
Packer (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJuly 21, 2014
I worked a ten hour shift in the packing/shipping department. it was a fast paced and heavy activity. Some days were very exhausting due to lifting and packing may heavy products. I enjoyed the hard work.
Pros
Free food and opportunity for prizes during peak season
Cons
Many factors, often out of my control made it difficult or impossible to reach required hourly rate
Productive Workplace physical labor
Picker (Current Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJuly 2, 2014
I havent started yet but i think it will be a great working experience
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Short Breaks
Fast Past, Long, And Exhausting
Picking/Packer/Slammer (Current Employee) –  Goodyear, AZApril 10, 2014
I've been with the company and the only thing I really like is the management. The co-workers and management are very friendly. Unfortunately, the long hours you work are not worth what they pay you. 10 hour shifts with two 15 minute breaks, and a 30 minute lunch. Same schedule every week. Schedule never changes. They don't look for specific needs and when they want, they can let you go just like that.
Pros
Cons
Pay Rate, Schedule