Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Hazleton, PA

Found 53 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
Be very cautious
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAMay 27, 2019
90% minorities work for integrity in the Hazleton area and the work environment is awful. You are not treated well by integrity and they are not afraid to let you know that.
Pros
Payed weekly
Cons
Integrity does not care about their employees, They can replace you very easily, you feel that you are only a number.
More hours
Packer/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Hazleton, PAApril 18, 2019
Need more hours to pay Bill's not enough hours for part timers at all . They are very friendly they will come up to you to talk about how your day was
Pros
People are friendly
Cons
Not enough hours to cover bills
Fast-paced, quite the workout
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAFebruary 21, 2019
I enjoyed the warehouses I've worked in. Mostly all functions are rated which means it's very fast-paced, which makes your time go so much faster. It involves a lot of fast-paced walking across large buildings, so you get quite the workout as well.
Pros
Games, drawings, and prizes at holidays. prizes given when company goal is met.
Cons
a little laid back with organization, which can sometimes cause hiccups. Not that easy to convert to company, even when your rate has met the intended goal.
Front Desk Greeter (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAFebruary 15, 2019
Help many people get jobs. Helped with setting up test and translating to little speaking English customers. Set up interviews and starting work days.
Pros
Free Lunch
great place
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 13, 2018
enjoyed the fast pace of taking the products off of the line and scanning and loading to the correct pallet and also enjoyed they took into consideration of pre exercise before shift to prevent employee injuries.
Pros
exercise and move you around to find best position to fit employee
Cons
it was temporary position and did not turn into a full time position
Fun workplace
Associate/Problem Solver (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAMarch 21, 2018
This company is a temp to hire employment agency that i worked at Amazon through. Not really much to say, staff was understanding and very professional.
Great place to work at a lot of opportunity
Shift Manager (American Eagle Outfitters) (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PADecember 19, 2017
I loved my job, they are great people to work for. The management is very good to all associates. The hardest part of the job is when employees point out.
Pros
The people of all cultures.
Cons
I loved my job.
Temp (seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PADecember 5, 2017
this was A job I loved However I really thought I had an opportunity to advance which was not the case. and also the seemed to really not give eqaul opportunity to to each individual
Pros
fun
Cons
no long term advancement
Rewarding experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAOctober 18, 2017
Job placement was quick and easy, with competitive wage and excellent hours. Work was rewarding, and management was fair and kind. Employees were friendly, while maintaining a competitive environment.
Not bad for a temp job.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAOctober 16, 2017
The jobs they hire for have coaches on site. Handy. Fair pay for the work asked to do. I like it, but it was temporary, and I'm not a big fan of factory or warehouse work as I have my cdl.
Pros
Cafeteria, and laid back work if you make your "rate" of production.
Cons
Short breaks and power tripping female leads(AE) on the night shift.
Good Temp Agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PASeptember 28, 2017
Integrity Staffing was a good temp agency. My pay was fair and the hours were reasonable. Staff was helpful. For the most part the people I've met were friendly.
Management was great
Operational Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAAugust 25, 2017
I had a great experience with lots of people willing to help and teach how to do things correctly. Friendly environment. Everyone should apply and experience it themselves.
fast pace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAAugust 8, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company that I was placed at. Very friendly people and clean environment. Plenty of overtime and room to join the Amazon team.
fast pace enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 20, 2017
I was in the receiving area, was my responsibility to received the books, or products, and sending where it need to be send, check if everything was in order.
Too much work for nothing
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJune 6, 2017
This is a temp agency that hires people for seasonal jobs in warehouse. Does not have any benefits, no race in wages and no long term employment. Only good for quick job placement.
Pros
Fast employment opportunities
Cons
Quickly replaces works
Fun place to work at.
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAFebruary 20, 2017
A typical day at this place is working really fast in order to meet your minimum production quota.
Management team is excellent at this company. You are always making history and having fun everyday at amazon.com.
Productive and enjoyable work place with great leadership
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PA 18202February 9, 2017
Integrity Staffing provides great training, with an additional emphasis to safe work practices & injury prevention through exercise programs at the beginning of each shift. Integrity Staffing Representatives are present at the work place and available for additional help. The companies, that I have worked for as an Integrity Staffing Employee, were clean & well designed in regard to all aspects of workers' needs. The recompense was generous with occasional additional gift provision. The hardest part of the work to me was: meeting production quotas. The most enjoyable part of the work to me was:
everything else, including being able to help my husband meeting financial obligations.
Pros
Free lunches, well equipped cafeterias
amazing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJanuary 27, 2017
never had an issue with anyone at amazon. the people thier are nice and i miss working thier . they kinda screwed me over in the end but if i get the chance im going back
great experience
Outbound Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJanuary 10, 2017
It was a great experience to work with all this people. I worked a part time in amazon during my vacations, I appreciate the excellent opportunity they gave me.
Pros
Excellent communication
Cons
It was the nightshift
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAJanuary 9, 2017
They are a fun company to work for and I enjoyed my time there. Whenever I had a problem they was there to help me solve it which I found that was supportive of the company