Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Indianapolis, IN

Found 141 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
An Empowering, productive, and fun job being able to employ those in need of work.
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 20, 2019
Integrity was the job that helped to increase my human resource and business development skills. I was able to obtain more in depth experience by training, and aiding with the hiring and onboarding processes, ranging from onsite drug screening to I-9 verification and creating badges to onsite coaching for employees.
Pros
Employing and training people to grow both personally and professionally
Cons
Short lunches
Very fast paced
Picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2019
I loved working here because everything was fast. I worked the 6pm till 530am shift bout time I looked up for break it was already almost time to go home.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Very tiring
Great opportunity for seasonal extra incone
RECRUITING & OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 30, 2018
Temporary/Seasonal associates get compensated well and are well informed of what they can expect while on assignment as well as when their assignments are completed. Goals are achievable for those that are willing to stay focused and work. Opportunities for advancement and development are available for determined individuals.

Management positions allow for zero work/life balance and are not compensated as well as the hourly associates based on the amount of time they put in during peak seasons. I personally ended my experience with Integrity on a bad note due to an inexperienced and unethical member(s) of HR failing to do their job properly. But this was one of the only negative experiences that I had throughout my years with the company.

The CEO/Owners of the company are literally amazing, and were fundamental in my career growth as a whole. They are good and honest people, who care about their people as well as their business.
Cherry picker operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 15, 2018
I enjoyed the time i spent working here, I learned a lot about warehousing and how to use my skills, i would work for this company again. The experience I recieved prepared me to become a great lead..
Through Integrity Staffing they kept me employed.
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 21, 2018
Integrity Staffing sent me to multiple jobs which meant multiple employers. I enjoy those hands-on-type of jobs, whether its using
hand tools, power tools or cleaning and organizing.
Pros
Having a work roster.
Cons
Weekend office hours are short.
Nice work atmosphere
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 17, 2018
Interviewed for positions at Amazon warehouses. I enjoyed learning and working Human Resources. We had a very positive workplace environment. The hardest part of the job was turning people away that did not qualify for a position. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Temporary job: laid off in 6 weeks.
this is tiring
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 1, 2018
I am really tired of writing reviews for jobs i had years ago, and it is annoying there is no way to skip this section to apply for new jobs on this site
productive work envorinment
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 10, 2018
warehouse skills learned with great diverse people. management is great. Teamwork is great. the whole experience was a wonderful time spent. I left with more information than I had.
Great for Partime work
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 6, 2018
when i worked for integrity Staffing they help with everything. when i came with finding a job they contacting you about the opening and asset in hiring an weekly check ups
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
partime
Casual
Picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 6, 2018
It was an average job not much need for human communication. Most of the work place was controlled by a central system. The only need for talking was on the docks or if there was an error.
Provided great opportunity to help people reach their goals
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2018
Typical work is to provided the client with great service. I had 4 shift managers under me and I managed HR issues, Safety issues, Productivity and Quality concerns also made sure it was in step to clients policy.

I learned a lot including excel,Microsoft,conducting orientations, Managing multiple people, Creating positive work relationship with the client.

The culture is fast pace.

Helping people for me is the most enjoyable part of the job.
bad
Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 14, 2018
just working with machines didint learn nothing the management was poor the work place culuture was ok the hardest part was timing and being at a fast paste
Interview
Job Seeker (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2018
I'm very impressed how respectful, considered, and organized this employment staffing is. I appreciate and value the knowleable that the hiring personnel about the duties and task of the assignment.
Pros
Job support, training, benefits, and lunch pay
great work place
Picker (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 3, 2018
it's a good place for specially a full time students to be in order to save money or anyone else looking for adjustments on their time and money. Integrity staff is the best for, their hospitality on getting you to work and they know how to welcome job seekers and make them feel comfortable as well!
Pros
free lunches, good paid
Cons
short breaks for a 12 hour night shift
A Fun Work Environment
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 21, 2018
One thing l will say about working for Integrity, you do get your exercise in on every work day because the job requires being on your feet for long hours. Nevertheless, it is a fun environment to work under. Another beautiful thing about working there is that it is a very good starting point for someone in between jobs and waiting for something more sustainable and beneficial to come along.
Pros
Your Assignment is a workout by itself
Cons
Long arduous hours
Short term job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY, Indianapolis, IN Louisville, KYJune 13, 2018
For someone who may need a temp job to earn quick money but not really looking to stay. I was in between cancer/chemo treatments and just need extra money since I was not able to work my regular job.
Pros
Always hiring. You can quit and be rehired in 90 days
Cons
no benefits.........none, nada
Fast paced, fun work environment
Lead Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2018
Placement specialists provide seasonal and permanent employment positions for potential applicants. We provided applicants with the information for the employees to achieve success on their job assignments. Teamwork was key
Pros
flexibility
Cons
lack of benefits, and stability for contract employees
Great place
Stower/Picker (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 31, 2018
It's a great place to work. The people are excellent. They help you out whenever you need
Easy to talk to people and get answers quickly very easy to grow within company
Very productive work environment.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 25, 2018
Fast paced job that requires attention to detail and goal achievement. You are expected to come to work and to be prepared to start work immediately. Good work environment.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
High turnover
placement specialist
Picker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 15, 2018
the job was easy once you learn what they expected from you. But work you to hard for the money you make. Then work until people would be gone but make you leave early at time
Pros
meeting people
Cons
not enough hours