Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Jeffersonville, IN

Found 48 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
No comment
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMay 22, 2019
It's not a bad place to work. When you need a job to pay your bills you should go there they get payed weekly plus you can take off when you need too
Pros
Its ok
Cons
not for everyone
A great temporary job
Picker (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 10, 2018
It's a great starting point if you are interested in working alongside or with Amazon itself. There are plenty of opportunities to switch into a full-time Amazon position as well.
Was a temp job workplace
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INFebruary 11, 2018
Typical work day depends on the job. Learned how to take stock, how to pack items for appliances and be apart of a team.
Management was good and fair.
The hardest part of the job was time as it was a quick paced job.
Pros
Great jobs
Cons
Temp jobs
annoyng
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJanuary 18, 2018
amazon had to be one of the most annoying jobs. The people there take everything was to serious . I did not enjoy working there it was the job for me. The breaks are very short, the hours are long and for the pay it just isnt worth it to me.
Pros
the paycheck
Cons
everything else
Easily the most rewarding warehousing company around
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMarch 13, 2017
I did not have a chance to fully develop an understanding of this company because of the stress at the time from home and work was under supervised and hard to go along with.
Pros
rewards
Cons
required work
Fun Work Enviroment!
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INFebruary 14, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. It was a great experience & I'm hoping to work with them again in the future. Thank you!
Pros
Free espresso, good people, & heated outside
Cons
When you go on break, you lose minutes trying to get through everyone.
Great Temporary Job
Picker (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INFebruary 7, 2017
This job served the purpose of paying the holiday bills. I would not keep this position for an extended time. It is not mentally stimulating to walk around a warehouse.
productive
Lead coach (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INAugust 16, 2016
I placed people to job that worked out for them. Asked the potential employees to take a drug test so I could find them a job. Answered phones, took checks to employees.
Same as working for Amazon
Amazon Associate (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMay 31, 2016
Working for Integrity Staffing Solutions for Amazon is the same as if you're working directly for Amazon with fewer benefits. You don't get holiday pay or none of the time off that Amazon offers.
it is a staffing company for Amazon
Warehouse Associate for at Amazon (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INMay 20, 2016
if you need employment chances are you will get it from them if you qualify. Really not sure what else to say, they were friendly and helpful when you needed them if they were in the office.
Short work week and long hours
Jewelry Prep and Pack (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INApril 18, 2016
A typical night at work would start out with a dept. meeting going over that evenings production totals and expectations. Although the work was pretty easy, I realized very quickly that third shift, 11 hour days were not my thing. This was more a job, than a career.
My co-workers were pretty friendly, but being a seasonal temp the turnover was extremely high. The hardest part of my job was the long night hours and the fact that there was little concern whether you as an employee stayed or left. Your contribution to the company was not an importance to them. The best thing was working with some interesting people and prepping some pretty interesting thing to be shipped out and was pretty fast paced, which made the night go by much quicker.
Pros
Gift cards based on performance
Cons
Short breaks, long hours
A monotenous atmosphere
Lead Safety Coach (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INFebruary 1, 2016
It all depends on the process you find yourself in.
There is pick, pack, ship, icqa, stow...
I personally would recommend ship if you like a small challenge or stow if you need to be able to talk occasionally.
Pros
Set schedule.
Cons
Boring.
terrible
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJanuary 29, 2016
Work you to the bone, Always mandatory overtime, takes an hour to get in and out of parking lot at peak, releases you of assignments too quick. If you get hired on permenantly you go from weekly pay to biweekly and they can't wait to fire you and tell you that you fired yourself for job abandonment
Pros
weekly pay through temp service
Cons
takes too long to get to breakrooms, 10/12hour shifts too long
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INDecember 11, 2015
A good start if your new to the office scene. Decent pay and amazing co-workers. Although you don't really get benefits since its a temp service, it helps trains your customer service skills along with teaching you data entry and how to handle various forms.
Nice place to work
Placement Specialist/Lead Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INNovember 17, 2015
Very busy,fast paced environment. Constant changes to the business, so always learning new processes. I interviewed and gave qualified applicants job opportunities. I enjoyed helping people find employment.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
no room for advancement or raises
It was seasonal jobs .
Warehouse packer (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INOctober 21, 2015
I enjoyed the work .It was easy and comfortable envirment to work in.Everyone would love to work there.The only thing its in Indiana.
The hiring company for Amazon
Seasonal Picker (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INOctober 20, 2015
Integrity was the manpower procurement company that did the interviews and hiring on a temporary basis for Amazon. The staff was very helpful in finding people to fill the positions and fitting people to the right job.
Not Great
Job coach (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INOctober 14, 2015
They don't live up to their name, at least not during my time with them. It's a good way to get your foot in the door at Amazon, but overall not a great agency. That's really all that needs to be said.
Poor managment
Packing Associate (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INSeptember 21, 2015
When I started with this company they sent me to a great place to work for a short time, but then never got back with me for further work. Left me guessing what was going on.
Pros
Cons
poor managment
Dont like working for integrity, they have no benefits
Warehouse Associate (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 24, 2015
My typical day was arriving early to put away my lunch eat light snack and clock in. We would have announcements and five minutes stretching to warm up for work. I learned that no matter where you work certain people are allowed to get by with things you are not allowed to do. I was often ignored and told to worry about myself not others, then I was told to report what others do. That is a double standard . Management is so overworked they often overlook you and your ideas or issues. Integrity stinks and so does Amazon, I will not refer people to work for them.
Pros
Integrity has no pros
Cons
excessive mandatory overtime, short breaks, no benefits for temps, too easy to get fired