Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Kenosha, WI

Found 20 reviews matching the search See all 2,082 reviews
Easy going
Seasonal Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIDecember 21, 2017
This job was great to develop more communication skills and computer skills. It was a temp job so no advancement was available and you never really knew when the season was over.
Not as good as they should have been
Inbound Stow Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIOctober 24, 2017
They simply couldn't handle the amount of people they had to hire for Amazon. Management wasn't there in many cases, and often left people needing something corrected having to constantly hound them to fix the problems. They hired temporary employees to hire temporary employees, so of course there would be problems. With thousands of employees being hired over the season, I get it, but they could have structured the office to handle things a bit better.
Pros
They setup payroll for most people
Cons
Issues handling all the employees being hired through them
They take care of you.
Picker (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 21, 2017
From the start, ISS took care of most professional needs I had. Whatever they didn't take care of Amazon did. They even had their own medical team on campus to take care of medical problems from needing a bandage or aspirin to heat exhaustion and preparation to go to the hospital in case of broken bones or heart attack. They had great benefits too.

Management was always positive and upbeat when interacting with employees. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the high demands Amazon puts on its employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the available products Amazon has.
Pros
Excellent benefits, 5 cafeterias, upbeat attitude throughout.
Cons
Pain and exhaustion from keeping up with amazon requirements
As a member of the staff
Area Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Kenosha WisconsinJune 28, 2017
I truly enjoyed my employment with Integrity Staffing in operations and in safety. I gained an unquantifiable amount of knowledge in leadership, customer service, computer skills, etc. My management team in safety really cared about me as a person and was able to help me grow professionally. The hardest part of the job, for me, was leaving work at work. It is very common that I was called at home, but that was expected to come with the job. The most enjoyable parts of working with ISS were being able to learn the processes, innovate, and learn from so many different people who have had different experiences. Each day was something new and exciting; it was always great knowing that I could find answers or guidance from the team members I worked with.
Susan Madrigrano Reveiw Summary
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIApril 8, 2017
I am adverse in Recruiting and Human Resources. I have extensive experience in all facets of recruiting, human resources and building customer relations.

I enjoy a challenge and work very smart at ensuring 100 fill rates for recruiting. I have learned a lot in the past few years with regards to customer relations and look forward in securing a position where I can use my knowledge to excel in my future endeavors.

I have been successful in recruiting, customer relations and human resources. I have assisted hundred of employees in finding work and I believe this is one of the more gratifying aspects of my position.
Pros
Able to work freely to achieve the Company goals
Cons
Very long work hours
Nice customer driven company.
Fufillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 29, 2017
Very constant schedule. Report to your shift code stand up receive your station number and you're on with your day. Managers were always around to assist you.
Pros
Get to see all the interesting product.
Cons
Couldn't have music in the work place.
Great Company to Work
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 20, 2017
I loved the HR role I had with the company. Each day was new and exciting. I was able to interact with associates and co-workers from all walks of life.
AMAZON in Kenosha is Horrible
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WISeptember 6, 2016
Amazon is the worse place to work for, inhuman beings. they don't care about you, to them you're a number they've terminated a lot of people for no reasons. trust me stay clear of Amazon
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no pat on the back, take workers for granted
N/a
Picker/Packer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMay 12, 2016
Workng a regular day is being a team player meeting productivity requirement regularly operating machinery at a safe performance level
Packer, Sorter, Re-binner (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIApril 21, 2016
Fast paced job requirements, great for getting back in shape.
Long hours on your feet, would recommend well support shoes.
Lots of people to meet and a noisy warehouse.
Pros
good pay
Cons
very low job security
Worked for Integrity in Warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 12, 2016
Some of the HR staff are good. However, the one's that make the decisions aren't. They behave with favoritism, manipulation, degradation, and condescension when communicating with their employees. There is a point system and on a few different occasions, they added invalid points to my record that I had to speak with them multiple times to remove before they did so. I am very glad that I worked really hard to be recognized by management at Amazon and was converted to their employee. I hope Amazon gives the Integrity employees the opportunity to express themselves anonymously at some point. If so, they would want to work with a different temp service.
Pros
A way to get into Amazon.
Cons
Several things
Good Company
Fullment;packer,shipper (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIFebruary 24, 2016
Good company with lots of overtime.Although some days had long hours the time went by quickly. Became familiar with all Amazon products.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Distance driving to Kenosha
Learning Experience
lead placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIFebruary 24, 2016
My position started as a seasonal opportunity and lead to a longer assignment, was able to get promoted within the first couple of months and gained many skills from this promotion. My overall experience was pleasant and would return if the position was available again.
Pros
fast paced, good break times
Cons
low incentives.
Fast paced, intense
Inventory Control Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJanuary 31, 2016
If it wasn't such a long drive and the hours were better, I'd still be there. The hours were terrible, the staff at Amazon was knowlegable and helpful
Integrity Staffing
Packer (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJanuary 5, 2016
An amazing staff agency to work for. The place they placed me at was just amazing. I loved the fact that they come around and asked us how we like the job and ways for us to improve
not what advertised
outbound (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WINovember 21, 2015
sort packages load trucks learned nothing liked coworkers work by my self takes away my help management is not very well trained
Pros
Cons
no communication pay not what is advertised lousy hours
Very Unreasonable
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WINovember 11, 2015
Tor my first temp service job its was nice. Although, they didn't seem to care about anything but the job. They also did not provided any of the type of compensations like they said they had.
Pros
great pay, great hours
Cons
no benefits.
Re: temp, Pay advertised isn't factual.
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WINovember 4, 2015
Advertised pay isn't what everyone was getting once hired. What brought me in to interview, wasn't what they pay out. I left feeling glad I got the job but a little cheated because it's much less than advertised.
Pros
Two 15 min breaks
Cons
Why not pay advertised?
Not at all a fun place to work.
Picker, big turn around. (Former Employee) –  KenoshaSeptember 21, 2015
I would not let my pet monkey work here. All of the management here are kids that never had a job that just got out of college that think they know it all. You only get two 10 min breaks and one half hour break during your 10hr shifts. They have 18 your old kids there that just got out of high school that never had a job that spy on you, and then they come and tell you how to do your job. Then they make it sound like its such a fun place to work. not at all a fun place to work.
Pros
insurance isn't too bad.
Cons
not a fun place to work.