Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Kent, WA

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 2,082 reviews
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Warehouse Inbound Receiving Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMarch 1, 2017
I thought this was a great place to work. The atmosphere was highly energetic as you are expected to work like at some places where people stand around talking while you believe you are being productive. I did a bit of stowing which is storing products. I moved to inbound and which was palletizing. The managers were helpful but the leader were much more helpful as that is there job. For me it was a position I enjoyed.
Job you were hired for can be cancelled at anytime before even starting
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 28, 2016
Was hired to start at Amazon, kept receiving emails afterwards telling me that I needed to come in for an interview although i'd already taken part in one and received a start date. I talked to one of their agents about it and I was told to ignore those emails and that my start date was still set.
Fast forward 3 days and I receive an email from them telling me my job was cancelled and to call to reschedule....
Productive and fun place to work with
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 10, 2016
Management are friendly. Co-workers are cool. I just need to leave because I'm moving out of State. As a former associate, i love working in this company.
Good place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Kent, WA 98032May 11, 2016
Workplace is clean, kitchen facilities are excellent - free hot beverages (coffee, chocolate, tea), refrigerators, microwaves, vending, tables; ping pong and video games. Meet lots of people. Very diverse workforce.
Pros
Clean. Safe. Friendly.
Cons
Short breaks. No air conditioning.
fun but not long term
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 24, 2016
This location was a good one to work at but not a long term career option for someone looking for a company that needs employees, they tend to burn through them really fast.
Warehouse work is not for everybody!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 15, 2015
Pros: Every day is different while working at Amazon!
Cons: Poor work/life balance....irregular work schedule, never know how many hours I will be actually working that week.
Cons: Difficult to contact a live person when issues arise.
Pros
Occasional free snacks and free coffee, filtered water, clean break room and bath room
Cons
No paid time off
Fun and a great place to work for
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work will started with exercise and a stretches, learn to operate a power industrial trucks, management was great, most of my co-workers were friendly
Pros
water bottles near by
Work was enjoyable, job security was non-existant
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent,WashingtonMay 4, 2015
Good pay, fun work, nice people, great atmosphere made actually being at work a good day. on the otherside, a staffing company doesnt much care for employees who show they waant to move up or even keep the job. keeping your job is a simple name drawing, literaly.
Pros
great experience, met great people
Cons
no job security
typical warehouse work environment..
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 14, 2015
It was nice to get a full-time work week albeit for only a month. I did get a chance to learn some new skills and that was nice. Learned to work on the sort slide. They also trained me as a powered Industrial Truck Operator.
Pros
Free lunches at times.
Cons
Temp assignment. difficult to get hired on.
Good company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 28, 2015
This job was fun and physically demanding. Too bad it was only temporary.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temp job
productive workplace
Sorter/Packer (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 16, 2015
This is a good job to have if you don't have kids or are a part-time student. Schedule is minimal flexible and management is poor.
A good spot with a good company.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WADecember 29, 2014
It was fun getting to know a different position for a change, and while I didn't work directly for Amazon, working in an Amazon Fulfillment Center as a warehouse associate was a good experience and I hope I can take that knowledge to other places.

My only complaint was I was given mixed messages from Integrity about my employment status. I was told during my interview that I would be working with them for a total of 1200 hours, at 4 hours a day standard, that's a year. And I understood the position was part time/temporary from the start. But I was told near the end of December that I would be working up to 320 hours, then they would decide who stays and goes when the work load reduces. That in turn rather upset me getting the mixed messages.

But all that aside, it was a good place to get new work experience and hopefully I'll be able to take what I learned, albeit only a month, to other positions.