Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Las Vegas, NV

Found 41 reviews matching the search See all 2,082 reviews
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 12, 2019
I never used the ping pong table during breaks. But I liked getting food from the fridge and shelves in the break room, which were available to employees for purchase. I was rated for how fast I could process the items I received off the conveyor line, and usually did a good job. Every supervisor I had was nice and reasonable, and so were most of my coworkers.
Pros
Friendly people, good snacks provided for purchase
Cons
Short breaks, long hours, security checkpoints
a good place to work through
QC working supervisor of rework dept (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2018
running qc dept, deciding to scrap or rework parts that are oversized
undersized cannot be reworked only sold out by the pound as scrapmetal, after being degreased.
Pros
call you to see how you are doing
Cons
automated pay system
Temporary service for Amazon.com
LOGISTIC ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2018
You work 40 hours a week during non-peak season. During peak season it's 50+ hours, so the overtime is nice. The hardest part of the job is it's a rate driven company.
Pros
Lot's of overtime
Cons
No paid time off
Great way to obtain employees in mass.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 5, 2018
I worked for Integrity when they were staffing for amazon. This is how I got hired with amazon. Many of my fellow associates obtained employment the same way. Not everyone got hired on after there time with integrity was up. This was always sad, but we were so excited when we did get hired.
Pros
Massive amount of employees for growing businesses.
Cons
Not everyone has a strong work ethic. Most do but there are always those that don't.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2018
My first actual real job gave me most of the work experience I needed. worked 10 hours a day 4 days a week some weeks were up to 5 or 6 days a week. Fast pace environment
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
the fact thats its temporary
treated poorly
Temporary Customer Returns Associate for Amazon (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2017
Thrown in with a bunch of Amazonians. Some treat you good. You have to work your butt off to impress the Amazon managers. I've done it twice and gotten hired on by Amazon twice by having to be Integrity Staffing solutions employee twice. It's terrible.
Production
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 14, 2017
Good job one of the first tbat pays well. You get to see all the new items customers purchasr every day. I was one of the first to work in a Amazon environment from picking order to shipping. Well organized accurate computer system. Most of all items were delivered next day.
Nice
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2017
I liked it and would work there again. And I would highly recommend this job to anyone who wants to work in a comfortable environment with bosses that are hands on to your need.
bad work reference
Amazon Warehouse Picker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 27, 2017
After I was removed due to low quota at Amazon. They never put me in the employee reference website. I paid to be put in. Still not in. they do not take the time to do employee references. Its been outsourced.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours Just seasonal work. Dumb quota.
Games to play during breaks
Temporary employee working for Amazon (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 24, 2017
Pre-meeting in the morning to boost moral. got the holidays off if you pushed hard prior. Job really cared about how your doing and would suggest ways to help improve your work.
Pros
friendly
Great experience
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2017
I have had my ups and downs with them but all in all they are very good at what they do. The only thing I had a problem with was when all of their associates would give me different answers on certain questions I asked regarding the rules and work. But they eventually get it together.
Pros
Get paid weekly, get certain amount of hours for you to use
Cons
Health care, sometimes unable to answer certain questions
Integrity Staffing Solutions
Customer Returns (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2017
Integrity staffing solution is a third-party to Amazon & if they decide to keep you at the end of your seasonal position they will hire you to Amazon if not you will have to wait 3 months to apply again to be able to try and make it for Amazon!
Pros
High Start Wage, Weekly Paychecks, 40 Hrs Guaranteed
Cons
Seasonal
great work experience
Recruiting Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2017
if you are looking for a job where you can learn many things and have the potential to grow within the company, then this will be the perfect experience for you!
Lots of walking
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89120April 10, 2017
You worked 40 hours a week, 10 hours a day. Walking most of the shift and it's a fast paced environment. Learned how to pick and pack items. Lots of teamwork.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short breaks
great
Warehouser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2017
great workpace and great management and people to work with...hours are great and pay is good ...proccesing and stowing and picking items
fun
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 18, 2017
it was a Temporary position, they dont have many perks because your a temp associate but it was a cool company to work for. rather would have stayed temp
Productive environment
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 22, 2016
Very work friendly and flexible they also find work for you quickly the manager staff is good and the have on site medical help if needed
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short break
very fun and productive workplace
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 27, 2016
Always notified of overtime as well as holidays needed to work, nice managers, some employees were not too great to work with but, it was one of my favorite jobs.
Pros
good pay, weekly pay, incentives, good lunch choices
Cons
people they hire are not who they say they are, expectations may be too difficult for some
ok workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 30, 2016
OK company, I moved up very fast in a short period of time. Nice people, great experience to further my management skills. No structure
Great Company to work for.
Administrative Clerk/ Coach (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 10, 2016
It is a great company to work for, everyone is nice ans respectable and cares about each other. They are also very hands on.