Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Medina, OH

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
need a job they find you one
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHApril 11, 2019
I have no bad reviews I worked for them in a shop that was close to home.I was running Cnc machines loved the work its was way to low a pay for someone who an older adult with skills.Was not able to meet my monthly obligations.The area I worked had no overtime.I was able to find work pretty quickly while I was looking for a direct hire job.They found the shift I prefer and its weekly pay.I am sure they have a job for everyone when strapped .I just had more adult bills and could not do such a lower pay at the time.I had no problems with the job other than most of the temps had been there 9 months or longer and never hired in.They are polite in the office they do find you a job as long as you pass background and drug test.If you need a job go to them it may turn into your forever home.
Pros
they can find you a job quickly
good jobs go fast
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHAugust 24, 2018
I am better skilled in office work, and the particular office I worked through gets more in warehouse and manufacturing than anything. the office jobs usually come in short notice, which is not beneficial to the location I was assigned to.
Questionable
Welder (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHMay 1, 2018
Its a place to work if you need some form of income, job areas are wide and need experience for most job, very difficult if your a entry level employee trying to find work
Pros
Work asap
Cons
Company do what ever they want with you
fun
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHNovember 10, 2017
it was a good place to work and they found me a job fast and the place they sent was a good place to work with a lot of good people to with and some days was harder than others
good
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHJune 8, 2017
good temporary staffing company, helps and works with you with finding a good job that fits you. pay is reasonable. and they are there to answers any questions or help with anything.
Keep's you busy when they have work,sometime's work is fun
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHMarch 30, 2017
Clients company's friendly and willing to train and show people what to do to work for their company. Math test might be annoying to some people. You could go from a relaxed fast paced atmosphere to a non-relaxed one. Have to be care not to get hurt.
Pros
used to be full of jobs temperarly and somewhat helpful at filling out work incidents
Cons
sometime's go three months or more without work, no paid lunch or free lunch not a good place if your pregnant
Heavy work little pay
Temp Assignment (Current Employee) –  Medina, OHMarch 14, 2017
I was OK with the hours and the work, but they just don't pay enough for amount of work you do. Allot of dirty work.You need good boots.Full time workers look down on temps but don't sweat them. i work for my family not to be popular.
Pros
Hire in fast if you between jobs and need money
Cons
no sick days or health care, usual no work during winter holidays.
decent working
Factory Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Medina, OHJune 30, 2016
nothing to complain about. the staffing agency placed you really fast. factory work was alright , only bad thing is working so early in the heat.
Temp Services
Inspector-Table and Camera (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHJune 16, 2015
I worked as a temp thru Integrity Staffing. Shortly after signing up with them they found me a temp job. When that job was done, they quickly found me another temp position with another company where I was eventually hired full time.