Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Memphis, TN

Found 20 reviews matching the search See all 2,086 reviews
It was exciting and full of happy co workers
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 27, 2018
I liked working for integrity staffing they payed well and the work was simple and the co workers where helpful i enjoyed the work my production was high..
stressfull but its a job
Shipping Clerk/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2018
radial was not a good company at all they had cats and rats behind the products. It wasn't a safe environment they did not pay right at all there was just to much going on at the time
Pros
going home
Cons
short breaks no air
Great Company to Work With
Recruiting Process Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 31, 2018
Working with ISS has been the best job experience I have had in a long time. They seem to care about their team members and want to see you advance within the company.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Staffing Agencies work flow can be up and down
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 10, 2018
Too many chiefs​ and not enough Indians. It's a good place to work if you are in need of money real bad.I feel that the assignments​ should pay a little bit more.
Pros
There are no pros
Cons
Short breaks
Fun Workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 7, 2018
It was fun working keeping the production going as co workers made it fun while challenging one another trying to get best production and be #1or #2 every day! Very fast paced environment make sure u get rest and stay hydrated because you will be standing up for ling hours!
Pros
Free lunches, they feed us alot !!😊
Cons
Short breaks
Approved time off.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 30, 2017
I was fired because apparently i wasnt using my approved time off the correct way,and no one told me until they decided to fire me for doing so. So be careful when using your approved time off on their website.
Distribution
Order Picker/Resolution processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 14, 2017
Good company . I wished I would have became more involved in the company. i have the knowledge about the distribution industry and would have wanted to utilize thar.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2017
Fast paced and very friendly co workers. Very good pay and different schedules available. Not very far from my home . I just didn't believe warehouse scenery was for me anymore .
Comfortable and Relaxing I would recommend this company to anyone who like to apply.
Putaway/Pallet Jack(None Electric) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2017
The Company was very relaxing,and comfortable work environment. There was no disturbance between people that much. You would come to work,and meet up with staff, and they'll the goal to reach that day. We would work to reach it. Sometimes, we would reach goal before work hours depends on the department. You also had a three breaks.
nice
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 20, 2017
didn't work there long but I I learned a lot while I was there like in receiving I learned how many items should go in a tote so it wont be so heavy for put away, keep all sizes together which goes in tote by itslef
The company is a good place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 13, 2017
It is a nice place to work. The recruiters are nice and very helpful. They try there best to make working with them as comfortable as they can. If you come to work and work hard they will roll you over permanent.
Good Place To Work
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 26, 2017
A typical day at Integrity Staffing Solutions is like a long day at running on a football field. I learned how to work in a fast pace more spontaneously.
Pros
Good people
Cons
short breaks
Great job Integrity Staffing Solution
great people (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 6, 2017
it was wonderful working with Integrity staffing solution, it was hard working all the way, and being productive is a good thing that make one proud of his or her self, I was really proud of myself when I go high in production and getting the result of production out every hour was a great motivation for me to work harder, happy for you, great job Integrity Staffing Solution.
productive working, place
Packer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 15, 2016
They are people who I will send friends and family to for an job cause they are what the world need today jobs like this one they makes sure u goes to work and if anything doesn't goes right at your job site they have and hot line and they gets right on to what ever the situation is very respectful company
Pros
na
Cons
na
productive
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2016
This job was easy and I really love the pay. They are a new company so they are working on growing and getting better. they show concern and effort to making employees happy.
Nice workplace
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2016
Working through Integrity Staffing the work was easy. They also gave enough work hours during the week to maintain a great pay check. The building was hot but they made sure we did have water, ice, and Gatorade to help keep us hydrated.
Great Pay Awesome Company!
Picker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 23, 2016
I am a picker & I love my job. Pros would be great pay..cons would be hot, not enough fans, restrooms dirty & aisle terribly dusty
Pros
Great Pay & Easy Work
Cons
Hot..Not enough fans..dirty restrooms
Fun Workplace
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 25, 2016
They are understanding and patient with single parents. Their Supervisors are creative with work space. I have learned that everything isn't as serious as it have to be. Your workplace can be just enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches and free 40 hour workspace
Cons
Heat
Fun place to work
Lead Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 25, 2016
Integrity Staffing solutions has treated me very well. I have been placed in multiple positions within the organization as well. It's a great place to work and gain knowledge too.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
On call