Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Middletown, DE

Found 102 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
I learned how to pack at Middletown De
amazon packer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEApril 10, 2019
I only worked as a temp,but I enjoyed very much as a senior I am looking for something I can do from home.I would like to be a central location in my home for housing packages that have to be delivered.I think the hardest part was pick8ng up packages that weighed a lot other and making sure the address was on the right package before it goes on the conveyer belt,and getting the mutibles out as soon as possible.b
Pros
Good discounts and gift cards
Cons
Exercise after lunch, and team meetings
great place
Intermittent -Temporary (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMarch 30, 2019
it was quick and easy, definitely would go through them in the future
they show you everything you need to know through their progress line when you first arrive. a cool thing they let you do is work as different job titles if there are room. pick to pack ect.
over all , just a great place to work
very busy but worth breaking a sweat
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEOctober 7, 2018
its so worth the pay especially if you like working fast.
they recognize and reward all of the hard work you put in .
isnt hard at all once you get it
Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DESeptember 17, 2018
This company hires associates for amazon its very fast paced, I enjoyed working for Integrity Staffing Solutions, just not for amazon The breaks were short and the rates are ridiculously high, not only did you need to worry about rate, but you could make computer scanner errors in your work, every week the managers would come to you with your performance review and it just made the whole job stressful when it was a bad review. In amazons current state I would not recommend anyone a job there because of the rates being so high they're almost unreachable, your either making rate and making tons of errors, or you have excellent error free quality work and not making rate there is no in between.
Pros
Give away contests, time flies when working, pay was good
Cons
short breaks no benefits and your a temporary
Productive, nice place to work
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEJune 29, 2018
Integrity Staffing was a temporary position. The job was face-paced and fun. I met lots of people and helped a lot of them get into a job. It was very satisfying to help others get placed in a job. The setting was friendly and relaxed, but busy.
Cons
Temporary
Very Professional
Packer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMay 19, 2018
I was hired by Integrity Staffing Solutions to work for an Amazon warehouse. The hiring staff was professional and to the point. The on job staff new how to handle every situation professionally and efficiently.
Fast past employee friendly envronment
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DelawareMay 4, 2018
Fast Paced time oriented
how to pick orders
organize management
multi cultural
completing your task on time
pay day,winning prizes,meeting people,lunchtime and breaks
Pros
employee friendly
Cons
shortbreaks
job was very cut-throat, no time for smiles go to work go home low wages working thru integrity compared to working at amazon
AMAZON ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMay 1, 2018
very cut-throat, no time for smiles go to work go home low wages working thru integrity compared to working at Amazon, they want you to move as fast as a machine receive write-ups for everything. doesn't give the motivation to continue working.
A pacing job and have good hours and pay good
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEMay 1, 2018
I will work there again, pays really good, has good hours, only work 4 days and in those 4 days u get 40 hours and they have overtime mandatory and voluntary overtime to make extra money
Good
Stower (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEApril 25, 2018
It was a good job fun busy good pay would recommend it to others only thing is it’s a temp job which is terrible they could make a difference in a lot of building ms and businesses
Not the best job
Warehouse Worker Picker/Stower (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEApril 12, 2018
The job was very stressful not the best thing to do.

Not enough space to put items to be stored

Management was not always around not easy to locate

That job was not the best for me
Pros
fun people
Cons
stressful job
Hard work and Fair Pair
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEApril 7, 2018
I've worked 2 different sites for Integrity Staffing to completion. I still receive text messages for employment but I have relocated to Jacksonville Fl. I would like to find stability.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
seasonal
Amazon has alot of good overall however can be better.
Hand Picker (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEFebruary 7, 2018
Fast paced work environment with great pay and benefits as well as incentatives. I liked my experience with Amazon through integrity staffing overall.
Pros
Benifits, hours, pay, and room for advancement.
Cons
Communication with H.R. and integrity sometimes can be better
Productive place to work at
Stower (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEFebruary 5, 2018
It was a very productive place to work. It was also very customer oriented. It could be very fast paced at times. People worked together as teams for the benefits of customers.
overall good job
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEFebruary 1, 2018
Good warehouse job, sometimes it will seem like management will give you a hard time about production rates dropping during your performance review even if you don't have any control over it and there computer system sends you all over the warehouse.
Pros
good pay, work day scheduling
Cons
easy to get performance write ups and fired, things get take to seriously
face paced work enviroment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEJanuary 11, 2018
A very friendly co-workers and management. safe working environment. Fast paced but time went by very quickly. wish it hadn't been a temporary position.
Good work
Picker (Current Employee) –  Middletown, DEJanuary 3, 2018
Picking items for customer at Amazon. Amazon it a great place to work and I would recmend this job to anyone. A great opportunity to a good carrier at Amazon
Job. loudge, big warehouse walk anywhere you like only on your free time not during work periods of work because we're always watchong you. Fun Place
Picker,fulfillment for Amazon, Middletown Loc. (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DENovember 2, 2017
I went to work and got paid, it was a relay everyday while i work as long you keep on working time flies Quick I learn how to become a Picker and a couch that was a blast get to know more of my employees tooo help them out on the way even so im just a paper boy. well the hardest part being in the job is nothing really its all easy work you learn new things and you start to like it more.
Pros
theres only free lunches when there is a event if the warehouse made a name for there selfs
Cons
Short Breaks only 5 mins. long
it was a nice temp agency
Fulfillment Associate - Picker (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEOctober 18, 2017
Integrity Staffing Solutions was a very pleasant company. The people were nice, and the interview was easy. Our only stress was to perform well so that we could get that coveted conversion from temp to company we worked for (in my case Amazon.com). But I would recommend them to anyone who needs a job quickly!
It was fun on a social level.
Production Worker/Packing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEOctober 17, 2017
So many people from so many different walks of life all together under one huge roof, working side by side. The hardest part of the job was keeping up such a fast pace. Mechanical problems were always getting in the way and slowing you down. Management was high class. This job was at Amazon.
Pros
Yeah, free lunches from time to time. Also paid time off was a great advantage
Cons
Yeah, the short breaks were a real drag, considering that the building was so huge.