Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Newark, DE

Found 26 reviews matching the search See all 2,080 reviews
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 30, 2018
Wonderful place to work. Great management and work life balance. Great breakrooms. Nice, relaxed atmosphere. Nice coordination between site. Great people to work for.
Pros
Free lunches, nicely stocked breakroom
Listen up
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMay 2, 2018
This is a company where it could lead to better opportunity. If you stay with this company you're most likely put yourself in a better position and they will help you succeed.
Poor strategic planning causes LACK OF WORK.
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 22, 2018
Poor strategic planning causes LACK OF WORK for all in the field. The CORPORATE OFFICE stays in tack and do not feel the effects of losing their jobs!!!!!
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor strategic planning for future growth of the company. NO VISIONARIES.
Good pay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 14, 2018
The pay was good, you get three breaks, you get to stretch, you don't have to deal with to many people. But some of the other employees left early, or were not doing a good job
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad fellow employees
It was fun and it was productive. I also learned to pack and learn to do ICQA, counting products in bins, which I liked doing.
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 10, 2018
I liked working for them because I got 50 - 60 hours a week during peak season and good pay. I left Macy's because they wood give 20 hours a week. Integrity Staffing Solutions treated us fairly and there were incentives for doing our best. I would work for them again.
When there is a problem with what we are doing please do not wait days to question us and write us up. By then we do not remember that situation.
Pros
Good, they help to achieve our goals, we were rewarded for doing a goog job, coming to work everyday and on time. Possibly a permanent job in the end.
Cons
When we would slow down they get on us about it, it was right away it was days later. I wouldn't remember what cause it.
needs work
specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 8, 2018
The company has a great set of owners, however everyone below them are lacking management, compassion-they lost themselves some where while the company grew. The company needs to realize the issue lies with Sr management, directors, VP's etc. I do feel the salaries are below par for the folks under these job descriptions. If they would spread out some of their salaries, it would help a lot of people and their living situations. It is very hard to earn a raise and to move up in the company- is even harder, unless you are a family member or a friend of upper management.
Pros
lunch onces a month
Cons
horrible pay
Opportunities for Advancement
Workers Compensation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 18, 2018
At Integrity Staffing, management is always looking for ways to improve, including creating new positions and departments as industry needs dictate. Many opportunities to advance, find your niche.
n/a
Reasonable accommodations (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 10, 2018
Very relaxed atmosphere. Quiet and peaceful. Hours are great and the people I work with are very friendly. There is always a surprise around the corner. Surprise lunches and giv-a-ways. A great incentive for the people who work here.
Non productive, not a good place to work
Accommodations Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 7, 2018
I learned a new job description in helping people on a different level of care. I learned how to commit to job security for the customer and also identify fraud. The hardest part of the job was not the work but the lack of management and oriented preference. The most enjoyable part is helping ones continue in their career path with exceeding the level of care. I did not enjoy the favoritism preference which allowed the individual to succeed with continuous help from management.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor management
Intern (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 6, 2018
Great company with great work culture, very welcoming, great people, very helpful, enjoyable, good management, in delaware, very great people people people
Quickly found me a position.
Temporary Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 30, 2017
I signed up with Integrity with ease and was quickly found a position. My recruiter was very informative and available for any questions or concerns I had.
I think this will be a great work place, for a long time
Compensation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 24, 2017
The staff and management are so nice.
Everyone is so helpful and kind.
Not used to that.
The office has many nice things.
It is a hard working place and people work very hard.
Pros
coffee, fruit and water available. Nice atmosphere. Great people to work with, who really care. Great team atmosphere. People are very nice and helpful
Cons
so far none.
Exciting fun place to work .
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 8, 2017
Overall great fun co workers , the staff was helpfull at times . could of offered longer breaks . at times they would treat their workers with free lunches . training was simple and very explanatory . enjoyed working for Amazon looking forward to going back for another peek season .
Pros
Times of free lunches
Cons
Short breaks . short lunches, long lines to clock out
Admin (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 17, 2017
Learned something new every day
Management was family oriented
Flexible schedule
No micro management
Room for advancement
Promotes within
Success is recognized
Shift Manager
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 5, 2017
Provided guidance to leadership team regarding processes and performance during shift. Communicate associates feedbacks in regards to safety, performance and behavioral through data and trend reports. Acted as associates advocate that supports temporary employees with client (Amazon). Summarized daily information which includes contributing factors and solutions to Senior Management teams for Clients (Amazon). Performance managed over 600 associates during crucial peak season.
Excellent Workplace!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 9, 2016
Great company culture, the team really cares about you as a person and as an employee. Need help? Just ask for it! Interested in cross-training? Go for it! HIghly Recommend for entry level roles in any function.
Pros
Great People, Great promotoinal opporutniies
Cons
None!
Excellent company to work for!
Executive Assistant to CEO (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 8, 2016
Integrity Staffing is one of the best companies I have worked for. The work is interesting and challenging. What I love most about Integrity is the culture and staff's dedication to living their mission and values. I would highly recommend Integrity Staffing to anyone!
Pros
Great staff!
Cons
None that I can think of
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 22, 2015
They are a great place to get your life on track. I started out in technology after being unemployed for a long time. I met many very helpful people and grew my professional network.
Great Team
System Centralization Coordinator (Former Employee) –  newark, DEApril 4, 2015
worked as consultant. Was a nice office where you have a chance to work side by side with your colleagues and manager. This also comes with having flexible working hours.
Pros
Flexiblity
Cons
Low pay
It has been sometime since I worked with this company. I really enjoyed applying my skills to the work assignments that I was sent to.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 15, 2015
I was employed with this company for 10 years. I experienced working at several company's where I was able to apply my skills as well as learn some news skills along my journey. I very pleasant company to work for.