Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Plainfield, IN

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 2,083 reviews
Extreamly face work pace.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INOctober 16, 2017
I loved workibg at amazon. You must be very fast paced to work there. They keep you busy and on your feet. Its a great way to stay active and fit and make money at tbe same time.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Extreamly tiring .
Picker (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INSeptember 23, 2017
I would have liked to have stayed, if my job wasn't phased out. Great place to work with great pay. I worked decent hours and liked my job. I think its a great opportunity for employment.
Pros
balanced workplace
Cons
will lay off, and temporary with seasonal work also. Needs more permant jobs.
They were decent
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 23, 2017
Integrity staffing for those who don't know, staff for more than just amazon. But they aren't too crazy about helping their employees out. as you may know places like amazon and similar to amazon, you cant have your personal phone on you IN the building. when I asked a lead and a manager for the buildings number to give to my family for when there were emergencies they told me they didn't have one to give out. So if you work for integrity, do not get placed at the liquidation warehouse in plainfield IN. they do not help you.
Pros
Cons
bad placements
Integrity is always there for you when you need a job!
Amazon Packing Dept. (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMarch 11, 2017
I have always had a great experience with integrity! The staff was very professional and they genuinely care about you! I'm thankful for the experience I've had with them. ☺
Pros
Professional, compassionate, .and dedicated!
Good, honest work.
Temp for Amazon (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INDecember 19, 2016
It was difficult to adjust to the fast paced environment at first, but by the third week, it was surprisingly easy. Management gave frequent feedback throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the comradery.
temp
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INMarch 16, 2016
i would go in and work 12 hours with two fifteen minuet breaks in which we had to walk 3.5 minutes to get there and back leaving us more like 6 minutes on break
Pros
hogh hourly pay
Cons
lied about bonuses
Living in the working world
OUTBOUND PICKER (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INFebruary 19, 2016
A typical day of work for me is coming into the job and getting right to work. I've learned how to do my job without needing someone to stand over me and or assist me every step of the way. Management being able to handle a lot of things at once and still be able to maintain a good work ethic. My co-workers are sometimes alright but who goes to work to find or be friends, even though i cant help that a lot of people find me as someone they could call a friend. The hardest part of a job is being behind and taking forever to get back on track not fast enough because you have some people that don't want to work then you sometimes have the ones that you have to do their job as well as your own. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to accomplish the work plan and be finish with it within the work shift.
very fast paced job
Inbound Reciever (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, IndianaOctober 17, 2015
while staffed for integrity i worked for amazon and while i like it. i was hired in as only a temporary worker. Its hard work but great pay. I did several different things while employed here.
Pros
decent pay. overtime pay. advancement
Cons
a lot of walking. fast paced environment.
Unprofessional Workplace
Packer (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 17, 2015
Working through Integrity staffing for Amazon Fulfillment center is definitely not a dream job to have in anyway. When i first started I loved it packing wasn't so bad it was very fast paced but I was okay with that especially since I worked nights I got trained to do other things very quickly and I liked that but the one thing that I did not like was how the PA's and the leaders became very rude and disrespectful but only towards the employees who cam e through the temp agency and i do not like that we all work together and should be treated equally and respectfully. The hardest part of my job is being gone from my kids overnight. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting a lot of different people from all walks of life and getting to know them and where they come from.
Fast paced, well organized company
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 27, 2015
Very fast paced environment. Co-workers are independent. Management works well behind the scenes, although, they are not present on the floor.
Pros
good compensation for assigned duties
Cons
little to no training
nice place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, IndianaJuly 21, 2015
a typical day was fun and productive. I learned how to operate an order picker. Management was very professional. Very easy job. I enjoyed the work I performed, and got alone very well with my co-workers.
Seasonal Work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Plainfield INMarch 27, 2015
In the time frame that I was employed here. I worked in the Amazon warehouse. We were all told when we started that we were seasonal help, which is understood. Being fired Christmas Eve after a full shift was not understood.
Unorganized. Don't expect respect or direct-hire later.
associate (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, Indiana Amazon Fulfillment CenterFebruary 25, 2015
This review is only about Integrity mangement working in the Plainfield, Indiana fulfillment center. They are very unorganized and will do whatever it takes to cover for their mistakes with no regard for the employees welfare or feelings. I was warned on my 3rd day my production was only at 89% of what is expected of a full-time seasoned Amazon employee. I worked there 17 weeks and never missed even a half hour of work. Was invited to a direct-hire session by Amazon and was told I was well on my way to being hired. The next day Integrity wrote up me and 3 others(that I know of) from the direct-hire process for production...2 days later I was wrote again for production for some period of time not covered in the first write-up...then 2 days later given another 2nd write-up because this manager did not know another already gave me number 2. Long story shortened...within 3 weeks of being offered direct-hire,drug tested, and background checked, the 3 others and myself were walked out for 4 write-ups in production. We were all dependable hard workers and our leads and supervisors would confirm that with us. I don't understand what game Integrity was playing but I will never forget how we were treated.
Pros
Pay was always right...go payroll!
Cons
No job security. Disorganized. Don't expect job they promise you.
A decent place to work.
Integrity Associate (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 25, 2014
I didn't really have much to do with them after i started my work assignment.
typical day
Assiocate (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INMay 21, 2012
A typical day at Amazon for me is starting my day off at a stand up meeting where we received our goals for the day and where we ending the pervious day at.
Pros
the pay is good
Cons
lack of time off