Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Reno, NV

Found 51 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
Great company to work
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 18, 2018
Great staff agency and safe place to work its temp to hire yet no vacation paid but there are beneficial if you are wanting a full time job they will help you get hire
Pros
Weekly paid
Cons
Healthcare
Official response from Integrity Staffing Solutions
March 25, 2019

It sounds like you had a great experience, but only gave us one star. If it's due to the benefits package, please give us another look. We have updated our benefits plans and are getting great feedback on them. Our associates are eligible for benefits after only 8 hours working and they are affordable. We hope you'll give us another look.

Great management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 15, 2018
The management and support they give is real good for a company that deals in temp labor. They try their best to place you soon or before a job ends. They even try and get you a job on a bus route if you dont have a car.
Integrity Staffing
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 17, 2018
Integrity Staffing is a Temp Service that will hire anyone to fill their jobs weather they can pass a drug test or not. All their jobs are temporary and pay minimum wage.
Hostile work environment
Internal Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 2, 2018
Integrity Staffing does not treat there internal employees as people.
They are very hostile and do many things unethical. You cannot get help from management or corporate when needed.When problems are reported to HR, nothing is done to protect the internal staff.
Cons
work through lunch breaks, no family life balance, very low commission on sales and hostile work environment
Integrity
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 15, 2018
Integrity Staffing I a temp service that hires anyone that can pass a background check, you take a dug test but they will hire you even if you don't pass.
Awsome pay
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 31, 2018
This company was the best part of my work history. You will lose weight at the jobs they assign you to the pay was great and attractive friendly co.worker's lol
Pros
Hours
Cons
Short breaks long days
This service really does pay a good wage.
Warehouse/Convention Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 16, 2018
With any busy temp service, you will see 4 th 5 different gigs each week. the Atmosphere changed regularly. We were convention labor, Me and my 3rd wife.Working at so many various venues added to my overall knowledge. We also met a lot of good people, and made a lot of friends during those years. The hardest day in a temps life is being on a assignment with an idiot. That one guy who partied all night and don't want to be there.He casts a negative pall on the whole job and he can;t be quiet, because you need to hear this fool.
Pros
Teamwork, A cool siteboss, free lunch
Cons
Correcting someone elses mistakes.
Staffing Company
Safety & Risk Management / Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 31, 2018
Fast Paced, positive place to work.
Managers are trusted to do what's best for the company and are held responsible for outcomes.
Would recommend in the future
Severe lack of communication
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 20, 2018
There was a severe lack of communication all around. Starting with Integrity Staffing and ending with Amazon. If you had any questions or concerns Integrity Staffing would drop the ball and play the blam game..
Pros
Amazon, is a decent company to work for
Cons
Was only a contract temp position, not hiring at the time
Not a good company to work for!!!
Lead Placment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 12, 2017
Corporate Management is horrible and the work you long hours with temp pay and no benefits. As a lead you NEVER move up in pay you just have to do everything for everyone.
Pros
My manager was AMAZING!!!
Cons
No benefits or increase in pay
refreshments
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 30, 2017
Motivating and well organized. Staff was very nice and worked with clients if there was a problem staff did their best to come to a reasonable solution.
Pros
fair
Fast paced temporary assignments
PICKER/PACKER & LOADER/UNLOADER (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 26, 2017
I've had a handful of temp assignments that were great and not so great. As long as you go in with a good attitude and willingness to work and get along with people your assignments should be good.
Great palce to work
Staffing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Reno, NV 89502September 12, 2017
Working here has been great although i need something more permanent than what they offer. Looking for something more serious with benefits and higher paying opportunity.
Amaazing place to work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 3, 2017
I worked inbound and was on the docks unloading trucks, everybody at the site was amazing and supportive and fun to work around, If you had questions or needed something the supervisors were always there and willing to help.
Great Company with lots of growth for those that are willing to relocate
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 5, 2017
Integrity Staffing is a great company, and have given me lots of opportunities to grow with their company. They have a very good culture and want to create a great experience for the associates and clients.
Pros
Unlimited growth potential
Cons
lots of hours during peak time
Good company to work for
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 25, 2017
very informative people to work with and they are very helpful with encouragement. They are very helpful with letting you know when you are making mistakes and very helpful with giving you all the information you need to do the job correctly.
Pros
pleasant people to work with
Cons
not hired on soon enough
overall
as directed (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 4, 2017
It is a job when you need to pay bills, different companies, some good, some bad.
some treat you as someone, and some treat you like you are just nothing but low life.
Pros
Jobs
Cons
warehouse work
It offered alot of great benefits
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 15, 2017
While I worked at Amazon, it was very huge. But I was able to get insurance through them. We were also given discounts for products coming in and out of the warehouse.
Pros
Its a job opportunity.
Cons
The building was huge.
Fun and productive warehouse with a cafeteria
Certified PIT Driver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 9, 2017
Integrity Staffing Solutions is a wonderful staffing company who gave me the chance to work with Amazon and their fulfillment department, my time in Reno was spent employed at this great company and I enjoyed my entire time there. Integrity started me off with a considerable rate of pay and offered things like; raises, approved time off and even had an on-site associate for integrity employees to talk to about employee performance and other problems best handled by someone from that company. Integrity is definitely a company I would be willing and ready to work for if given the opportunity again.
Pros
Full-time work, Raises, Benefits, Reasonable breaks and employee activities
Cons
No notable cons
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 4, 2017
I worked at a warehouse and I enjoyed going to work. There was always something to do. Time went by fast it, I worked 10 hrs a day for 4 days. The onsite integrity reps were nice and helpful.