Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Richmond, VA

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 2,081 reviews
money was good hard work
Amazon Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 13, 2018
it was hard but the money was good it was good exercise with a good amount of walking time .. walked a lot not enough break time though but had to leave for personal reasons
It was very productive & relaxing
Pcaker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 21, 2018
I had a good time while I was there and I wish to come back . The work area was good , so were the workers . Very positive attitudes as well as the managers .
Pros
Voluntary Time Off
Cons
Point System
Diverse and cool work environment.
Stower/Picker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 11, 2018
Very demanding, on your feet 9 out of 10 hours. The people are friendly and diverse. There is no real room for conversation on the work floor or in the break rooms. it takes 5 minutes to get to the break room, 5 mins to sit then its 5 mins back to work.
Pros
Money
Cons
Fast paced
amazon
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 5, 2017
a typical day at work at amazon its good most of the time as long as you have a good manager work hard be there on time work herd till u get off u get paid good and its a good inviroment
Productive and very customer oriented
PICKER (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 24, 2017
I had very nice bosses and co-workers. I had a very productive and active job as a picker. There were so many employees that my bosses didn't have a personal relationship with me.
Pros
No weekends after peak season
Cons
Managers didn't know me personally
n/a
Ship Dock Warehouse Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 10, 2017
This is a great staffing company to work for. Very professional and they are always available to assist with questions and concerns
Inbound of product of customers order kept me busy
Water Spider (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 2, 2016
I enjoyed working at amazon I got promoted after my first week to a water spider. From stowing items I gave the stowers work. the most enjoyable part of my job was helping people hit there rates. hardest part of the job was overtime when we didn't have enough work. What I learned there is how much of a leader I am and can be. management had there pros and cons but still made it work somehow
Pros
The people
Cons
No benefits
Got hired immediately. Treated me fairly.
warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 3, 2015
I was having trouble getting hired because I was pregnant. People are amazing how they discrimnate. Not Integrity. They had me complete something for my doctor and I was able to get a job that matched what my doctor said I could do. I have been there for 3 months now and like it. The work is not easy. But I am pregnant and do it safely. The best is how they treat you like you matter. That I like the most. A lot of temp jobs let the company managers just fire you on the spot. Not Integrity. They look out for you. I will come back after I have my baby.
Pros
Fair treatment to workers, good managers, nice breakrooms
Cons
Family leave benefits are not available for temp
Productive work enviroment
ADMINISTRATIVE COACH (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VirginiaOctober 3, 2015
There is always something that can be done to improve associates experience, As soon as you step through the door you know that there is something that can be done to have them prepared for success whether are at the company or planning on leaving and going to another company. I learned a life time worth of experiences while employed here. Time management would be one of the most important of all the skills that I've learned. Associate feedback delivery are one for example. The quicker an associate receives their feedback the quicker they can improve their work. I found this company full of opportunities to learn.
Pros
The opportunity to work with different people
productive workplace
Stower (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 31, 2014
10-12 hours of walking the floor of a warehouse
2 scheduled 15 min breaks
1 30 min lunch break
it is a fast pace environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 2, 2014
well a typical day start at 7:00 am that is the time i start work getting to the build as soon as you get in we do stretching exercise. than immediately we have to start work none stop to 9:05 and they expect you to work unit then.we take a 15 min break and have to be back before the 15 min are up. than we get to go to lunch by 12:10 pm and come back by 12:40 continue to work unit another 15 min break than go back to work unit 5:30 when we get to go home.
Pros
if in pain the provide free pain killer
Cons
we get to very short break
fun and productive work place
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 3, 2014
everyday at work ran smooth. No issues starting or ending a shift. All my co-workers were team players. What i enjoyed the most is that the work was steady thru out the whole shift.
This is a wonderful to become a Amazon Associate
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 20, 2013
This staffing agency is a good one for anyone who is looking to become a Amazonian. They afford you the chance to separate yourself from the rest and become a permanent employee of the company your doing work for. Applying is hassle free and easy. You even are afforded benefits as a Temporary Hire.
Pros
benifits
Cons
They mainly only hire for Amazon and not many other companies
My small amount of time their.
Amazon (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 26, 2013
Just a normal get up, go to work, and get paid. The job required physical standards, of standing, walking, lifting, etc. good exercise as well. Hardest part was having the endurance to work the positions you had, walking back and forth 10-12 mil was really painful if you didn't like to walk much. Co-workers talked a lot, but got work done and also had your back when you struggled some. Overall it is a very fast placed area, and must keep working at all times, only got a thirty minute break.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Short breaks, and lots of walking.
I did like the job I was hired to do.
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 22, 2013
Was hired for seasonal, worked very hard, had great production scores but did not get picked up. The hardest part of the job was the communication between employee and employer (being able to get time punches corrected or getting info on insurance or even knowing what to do to be a permanent employee. I enjoyed the work I did at this job and I liked the fact that whatever equipment (gloves;safety vest; etc) you needed to do your job, was there for you.